1. June 1, 2016  

Pk on low lvl zones

Yeah, so much fun to play !

It seems that hord players loves to come into low lvl zone to kill low lvl or low gear players. Like In the rebel camp in stragelhorn valley or in the first zone of the BC'.

what can we do againt that ? report players ? wait high gear lvl 80 for defend ?

I like pvp but that way it's just not fun to be killed 10x in a row when simply levelling or farming in this zones.

I am just tired of that and simply do not understand why they do that, BG's are a better way to make honor.

2. June 1, 2016  

It seems that hord players loves to come into low lvl zone to kill low lvl or low gear players. Like In the rebel camp in stragelhorn valley or in the first zone of the BC'.

what can we do againt that ? report players ? wait high gear lvl 80 for defend ?

I like pvp but that way it's just not fun to be killed 10x in a row when simply levelling or farming in this zones.

I am just tired of that and simply do not understand why they do that, BG's are a better way to make honor.
    Yes, we can do something about it. STOP making these posts on forum for a start... You can't report it because it's not bannable. If you allow yourself to get killed 10x times, consider changing game, it's clearly not for you.

3. June 1, 2016  
    I'm just tired of that, this game it's not be killed by players that play since more time. Be camp by a Pk is that this game ? So much fun man.
    And I just ask if this is fully allowed but warman, I am not reporting them for free, I just question about for no misunderstanding.
    For last, I prefer post on forum for players / gm can awser me than free report players and make loose time to gm who have other things do to.
    This is just a non fair play situation I can't understand, one shot people and camp them after is that the way you see the game ? maybe you can see fun in that, I can't, sorry.
    I just play this game for have fun with friends, in pvp or pve, but not that way.

So, if this is for awser me to change game, just pass off you way and do not asnwer

4. June 1, 2016  
    I'm just tired of that, this game it's not be killed by players that play since more time. Be camp by a Pk is that this game ? So much fun man.
    And I just ask if this is fully allowed but warman, I am not reporting them for free, I just question about for no misunderstanding.
    For last, I prefer post on forum for players / gm can awser me than free report players and make loose time to gm who have other things do to.
    This is just a non fair play situation I can't understand, one shot people and camp them after is that the way you see the game ? maybe you can see fun in that, I can't, sorry.
    I just play this game for have fun with friends, in pvp or pve, but not that way.

So, if this is for awser me to change game, just pass off you way and do not asnwer
    Like I said, it's not bannable, no point in reporting, best thing you can do is take a break or switch leveling zone.

And no GM will waste his/her time replying to such posts of yours, we had like hundreds of such posts in past and all end the same way.

5. June 1, 2016  
    It's happened to me too. A 39 twink rogue with full enchants and 3k+ hp was camping us yesterday. Also an 80 rogue killed me a couple times. A level 80 human paladin killed me and my friend while in gromgol base camp.
    Don't think it's just horde, we get it our fair share as well.

6. June 1, 2016  
    Literally, thats all they can... ganking low peeps.
    Expect more from the horde now, since we've raided the plebs today, they'll attack what they can.

7. June 1, 2016  
    Never rapin' lowbies unless they are from Ohdo.

8. June 1, 2016  
    It happens on both sides, welcome to a pvp server. If it's red it's dead.

9. June 3, 2016  
    more posts like these means more low lvl ganking

tnx for being part of the problem

10. June 3, 2016  
    Only 10x kills? The person let you go off easy :D There are videos of retail where people get camped for hours and hours just for the giggles :D
    So yeah, it's not bannable, never will be, learn to play :)))

11. June 3, 2016  
    Just avoid zones like stv. At 7x leveling there are plenty of other places to go where you won't be ganked.

As for hellfire ... Usually the ganking takes place in honor hold. Only go there to turn in quests or just avoid the zone like it's stv if it's over saturated with horde.

I'm 72 right now and I've only been ganked like 2times. Stay out of hot zones if you can't handle the heat.

Haha.

12. June 3, 2016  

Kinda like how Alliance players love going to Grom'gol Base and Thrallmar and camping lowbies. It works both ways personally I don't attack Alliance players, whether they be lowbies or max level, when I'm out and about doing quests on my 80 druid which is 6kgs.
    Edited: June 3, 2016

13. June 3, 2016  
    Helping a new friend through Tanaris (Zul'farrak) today, ended up killing a whole bunch of lv80s (mostly ret paladins) just to save my poor friend.

It's sad but I guess people enjoy this game in their own varied ways. If camping a lowbie zone is their fun, I guess they can have it. We're gonna level up and move on.

Yes if it's red it's dead. I don't camp around but i WILL kill you regardless, unless I already have something I wanted to do (Like, run Zul'Farrak.)

14. June 3, 2016  
    Im 1 of the players that is camping from time to time when i im bored and i dont have anything else to do.My advice for you is to lvl up in zones that arent that populated(avoid stv and tanaris if you can).Xp rate is x7 so you will lvl up easy.Your only problem is to reach lvl 60(for flying mount).After this you wont have many problems with other players

And for the pple that are telling us that every 80 lvl player killing lower lvl players is noob,stupid,gay and soo on... i will tell you this - This is how this game is working.Noone is forcing you to play it.And to be honest i dont see a diference in killling low level player or 80 lvl player that im overgearing,but still i havent seen anyone complaining that he was killed by someone with better gear.

15. June 4, 2016  
    I leveled through tanaris a few weeks ago and didnt get ganked a single time. Like others have said, at 7x exp you shouldnt be staying in zones for very long, just collect a bunch of quests turn em in and move on, dont try and do all the quests in every zone. And once you get a 80 you can just make another account and boost a alt through dungeons on your 80, its about as quick and if you have the travelers mammoth you can make some decent coin and haul your alt around. Dungeon boosting also lets you stop and do some pvp at 19, 29, 39 etc and be competitive cause your alt will be geared in the best dungeon stuff at their level.

12 Last