1. June 1, 2016  

Can't retrive old acc from molten-wow?

Hi, I have been registered and playing on molten wow since 2010, therefore just before molten transforming into warmane I had quit wow, and now I want to start playing again but can't seem to log-in, I had tried retrieving my password it says that an email has been sent therefore on my email I don't get it.

I had checked my email and I had definitely used that email on my acc, also re-setted password several times in oct/nov 2015.

Could you please help,

my old acc was "umadlol" and new acc is "helldrummer"

both accounts use same email.. strange but it didn't say email in use..

2. June 1, 2016  
    have you ever heard about Molt-down? on jenuary 2015 molten database went lost so everyone had to start all over again.

3. June 1, 2016  
    Thanks for reply bro, I haven't heard therefore all my friends have their old accounts, no chars ofc but the actual accounts with premium account and coins they had? because I had some coins on my old acc..

4. June 1, 2016  
    after the molt-down there were the chance to recover at least the account (without characters of cours) but it is too late for that, sorry

5. June 1, 2016  
    I have checked my email and actually have retrieved my acc after jan 2015? so it should really be active? my friend just recovered his..