1. June 1, 2016  

Low level campers..

What is with all the low level campers? I just join the realm and i cant even do simple quest because level 80s in full wrathful sit and camp low levels.. its really sad do these people have nothing better to do? it makes me not even want to play because i cant even level up with *****s like that.. really frustrating.

2. June 1, 2016  

3. June 1, 2016  
    Seeing so many people complain about being killed by some lvl 80 character just makes me want to log my 80 rogue and start ganking lowbies. Since you cry so much about lvl 80, i'll make it more fair, i'll log my 79 twink rogue. Happy now ?

4. June 1, 2016  
    It is a PvP realm so you will have to deal with it.

5. June 1, 2016  
    I made a thread about it and it was deleted by a mod.

Cuz they don't want to do anything about it and its too late to realize that making this server a PVP was a mistake.
    Edited: June 1, 2016

6. June 1, 2016  
    MrMighty its not about what they do or dont want on forums. Simply there are too many similar threads, while the rules state that the realms will remain PVP and that to be changed will be staff's not community's decision.

Some simillar threads:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=331245
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307743

7. June 1, 2016  
    It just feels like being 80 and ganking low lvl guys is nothing more and nothing less than stupidity at it's best..

Unfortunately, being "at you best" (as above) is not a reason to get banned so we'll just have to deal with these sorry for kids.. I can only hope some day their parents won't afford to pay the internet provider for 1 month..

8. June 1, 2016  
    This amuses me

Time to log my 80 and kill 40s in Tanaris :-)

9. June 1, 2016  
    I made a thread about it and it was deleted by a mod.

Cuz they don't want to do anything about it and its too late to realize that making this server a PVP was a mistake.
    Dude...i hope i do not confuse u with some1 else but i can remember that your post got deleted b/c ur bad language (cursing and everything) and because u raged like a mad man.
    Secondly you have Lord. Pls go there.... we do not need ppl like you, they will complain and find criticism no matter what. We pvp a lot b/c we have the right to do it. Its our great pvp realm.
    3rd icecrown wasn't supposed to be a pve realm. Icecrown is the fusion of Deathwing and Ragnaros. They were well known pvp servers.
    So qq more. And stop blaming the staff. Its pretty stupid to do that. Since you are horde why shouldn't i kill you? If u are pvp toggled on? Why not?

10. June 1, 2016  
    It is a PvP realm so you will have to deal with it.
    You have no chill with your dumbass posts... waste space again..... this will never change! Its pvp.
    You know what, what is your ingame name?

11. June 1, 2016  
    Too bad you cant camp questgivers cuz it can be banable :(

12. June 1, 2016  
    Too bad you cant camp questgivers cuz it can be banable :(
    That's irelevant.... its banable on RP/PVE realms... only then this can qualify as griefing...as it disturbs the RP/PVE environment....else on a pvp u can rape everything. And its x7 rates anyway so it doesn't private you from lvling up.
    Cheers

13. June 1, 2016  
    What is with all the low level campers? I just join the realm and i cant even do simple quest because level 80s in full wrathful sit and camp low levels.. its really sad do these people have nothing better to do? it makes me not even want to play because i cant even level up with *****s like that.. really frustrating.
    U'll just have to deal with it. Its a x7 server so best thing you can do is just move to another zone and avoid known camping zones (like STV). But yea, only trash players like MrCaddylaqq who can't break 1700 in arena do that. I guess it makes them feel better about their skill.

14. June 1, 2016  
    Just laugh at them for being so bad at the game that they can only kill lowbies instead of people who could fight back and kill them easily.

15. June 1, 2016  

Please tell me this is a joke...a PvP server is the only server. RP is trash. Now is it fair that a BiS geared 80 stalks lowbies? Hell no those guys are trashcans. Log a 80 toon and go clean his clock. Give that 80 a res timer and I bet he will leave you alone. Don't have a 80 you say? Find one. I'm sure someone somewhere would love to come put a boot or two in a nerds buttock for a few minutes to get some honor and troll the other faction. Why in the hell would anyone ever want to play on a server where you couldn't just roll up on some nerd and give him a good old fashioned whoopin?

12 Last