1. June 1, 2016  

Wotlk people appear at 5 meters distance =/

like the title said and its pretty anoying to deal with, tried serveral changes in the video settings but nothing seem to fix it. Anyone else experienced this and knows the solution would be awesome :)

Kind Regards,
    Sander

2. June 1, 2016  
    Icecrown? they have reduced the distance to see players to reduce lag, you can not change it by your own

3. June 1, 2016  
    Good to know, I thought my settings got somehow changed. Is it only for the world, or are bgs affected ?

4. June 1, 2016  
    I think they said it's only in cities. But I am sure they said it's not a global setting so battlegrounds should not be affected.

5. June 1, 2016  
    I was going to ask about this since they implemented the new core I thought I was having delay in bg,s but it has to do with the distance ,I can see someone and start to use my spells to attack them but the game doesn't recognize them and the spells don't get casted. It's like I'm constantly out of range of people even if I'm right next to them.
    I only notice this in bg,s or dungeons or anytime I have to attack. I turned down all my effects to try to resolve this and it didn't help.