1. June 1, 2016  

[New Player] Just dinged 80 and I'm kinda confused

Sup boys, I'm new to the server and just dinged lvl 80 on alliance, but I'm kinda confused on how to progress from now on.

Even though I'm experienced in other xpacs (vanilla,tbc, mop & wod) I'm sort of lost here in icecrown, as I never played wotlk before.

Could somoene help me out? These are some of the questions that came to my mind so far...

Disclaimer: very noobish questions.

- Atm I cannot queue heroics yet, probably because I lack the gear. What kind of gear do I need to do so?

- I tried queing into normal dungeons but queues seem very slow on the alliance/dps side. Should I lfg on global instead?

- How does wintergrasp work?

- How do you check the gearscore everyone talks about?

- What else should I be doing to get started with endgame?

On a side note, I didn't manage to gather enough gold to get my northrend flying yet. What are good methods to farm gold?

I'm also looking for a pvp guild, I have 2k4 exp in arena (other xpacs).

Edited: June 1, 2016

2. June 2, 2016  
    - Get gear from the different reputation factions
    -RDF seems kind of broken right now if u queue for it solo, they are working on it. Not sure how successful LFG on global will be
    -every 2 and a half hours, you can queue 15 minutes before start in dalaran at the WG npc
    -GearScore lite addon
    -Join ICC Rep Farm for Ashen Ring, once you get the rep gear mentioned above, join fos and pos normal farms

3. June 2, 2016  
    Farm fos pos for a week Job done.
    Go toc25 get few offsets
    Go Icc