1. June 2, 2016  

Report spam, in game button, fight against gold sellers

It will be very good if you make that button auto ban for short time when several complains are send for a particular person because it's full of gold sellers
    Edited: June 2, 2016

2. June 2, 2016  
    Gold sellers are getting out of control now. I hope warmane are going to do something about it, because global chat (and other chats) are being spammed by these sellers - making it very difficult to find groups, etc.

All I can see in my chat is a lot of weird stuff and some offer about gold for XX price.

(Yes, I know it is a ignore button, but you get tierd of doing it all the time. I ignore 10 sellers, 10 new comes).

3. June 2, 2016  
    The worst thing is that perma-banning them only blocks the name they are using and they can create 10 more characters with no effort, thats why i think if warmane allows players to put temporary bans by reporting for spam will make the fight against them more efficient

4. June 2, 2016  
    It will be very good if you make that button auto ban for short time when several complains are send for a particular person because it's full of gold sellers
    It would be abusable since a bunch of people can go together and use "report spam" on a random player to give that player a temporary ban.

Nope.

5. June 2, 2016  
    Just region ban the whole of east asia and be done with it, will also get rid of all the Xiaos that cant play for ****. Two birds with one stone

6. June 2, 2016  
    It would be abusable since a bunch of people can go together and use "report spam" on a random player to give that player a temporary ban.

Nope.
    Thats why warmane has people to look after game abusers because not everything can be solved by an automatic means

7. June 2, 2016  
    I don't get it why Warmane hasn't considered IP banning these accounts. Saves you the headache and is more efficient in every way.

8. June 2, 2016  
    I don't get it why Warmane hasn't considered IP banning these accounts. Saves you the headache and is more efficient in every way.
    that only works if they have static IP, otherwise they can just reset their router or connection and get another IP and BAM problem still not solved :D

9. June 3, 2016  
    Yeah like that'll fix anything. Ever heard of VPN's ?

10. June 3, 2016  
    Just region ban the whole of east asia and be done with it, will also get rid of all the Xiaos that cant play for ****. Two birds with one stone
    Gaming racism at its' finest.

Anyway, how about banning the usage of the adverted site name? With an ability to detect some masking attempts and whatnot?

11. June 3, 2016  
    One message per minute in #global.

And bring the rest to whispers or to your own channel. Problem solved.