1. June 2, 2016  

Frostwolf transmog petition

There are many people including myself who like to take time to look perfect in WoW because we look **** irl. Some of us like to take a step further, and use assistance of a third party tool to enhance our visual appearance. Of course, this is not technically allowed, but in practice, it was always tolerated by Warmane staff - as long as players weren't abusing it to look like boxes or have no weapons - or (cross)bow/gun to any melee weapon.

This realm was always a third if not fifth priority, being excluded from many promised updates and changes. Yes, we talked ****, we complained, but we also supported when changes were brought in - and we do appreciate it.

So recently, players, including myself, started receiving punishments for having special transmogs. Whether we had cloth transmogged to plate, melee weapons to some random low level gray pulled from dirt swords - or a wedding dress. Point being, most of us mean no harm to anyone by being creative in looks, despite this game script not supporting custom transmog, but the game engine supports it - otherwise it would not be available. We should not be ignorant and only because this isn't scripted by Blizzard, limit ourselves to their system. We're not Blizzard, and we're people who prefer more friendly-oriented communities, or are poor as **** (like myself) so we can't afford Blizzard - but the point is, not everyone plays here to enjoy the full 'blizzlike' experience. Many of us have moved from Blizzard to here, to enjoy the private features which in our eyes - enhances the gameplay.

So on behalf of many players, I ask you to permit us the usage of third party program to change the appearance of our items AS LONG as they do not exploit or bug our characters to look like boxes - or something else. Only a soft change of appearance like it was always allowed before patch 5.4.8. Simply a rollback to 2 months in terms of rules!

#+1

Regards,
    FW Opheals

2. June 3, 2016  
    Using "third-party programs" was NEVER allowed. The only thing that GMs looked the other way about was a minor exploit that let you, within the game and within certain limitations, force some otherwise impossible transmogrifications to happen. Using any "third-party program," i.e. hacking software, is going to get you punished, as it always has. The fact GMs allow the use of a known exploit (and only because it has no game mechanics impact) is already plenty leeway - and a leeway they could also revoke if they so decide.

3. June 3, 2016  
    As stated above - we never allowed use of hacks for any purpose. It's not subjected to change and is not up for discussion.