1. June 4, 2016  
    if that so...,?
    where to go?
    On Icecrown where donors are or to go to Lordaeron where you have to spend months to get gear?

2. June 4, 2016  
    if that so...,?
    where to go?
    On Icecrown where donors are or to go to Lordaeron where you have to spend months to get gear?
    Lordaeron, you might spend months getting gear but at least you will have plenty of people to play with, frequent updates, no fear of your realm dying with so many months of your life invested in it, and all the attention of the GMs.

3. June 4, 2016  
    mhm....ok then....i always wanted to try Lordaeron but dont have lots of time....wokr...etc...how to say....?Lordaeron look like that you have to spend minimum 4 hours to play it per day

4. June 4, 2016  
    Well I got a feeling that MOP would be next. They already have enough money because of icecrown.

5. June 4, 2016  
    work on Mop is so slow..and those fixes?they fix one thing and bugg another one...Google Warmane..."Warmane | WoW WotLK Private Server".....

6. June 4, 2016  
    Well I got a feeling that MOP would be next. They already have enough money because of icecrown.
    I don't think so. Just that the work is a bit slow now. What then after prideful? It'll be just like before with people complaining and whatnot.

7. June 5, 2016  
    if that so...,?
    where to go?
    where to go? well depends if you want play wotlk then stay on warmane, if not ... well i can not tell you where to go play mop because is against forum rules to advertise.

8. June 5, 2016  
    wotlk.....lordaeron or icecrown?and why?

9. June 5, 2016  
    if that so...,?
    where to go?
    actaully because of the "character Trade" even on Lordaeron there are "donors" who just got a character full geared for Coins.
    about what realm between those 2 it is simple:
    if you are an hardcore PvEr and do not care about Arena = Lordaeron
    If you like to do duengeon and raids but you also enjoy doing Arena vs good pvpers = Icecrown

10. June 8, 2016  
    Hello Antoni if you havent decided yet read this or just pass it.

There are still some members of DOGS playing and DrunKz (including me would make it 4) but everyone left the game because you know why ... So here are you answers

Exp for everything is 7x speed, for gold tho ... 400k is avarage.

Population like mentioned before hardly reaches 3000 people you can check Information tab on website and look at it yourself by the way.

PvP = BG,2s active. 3s unactive
    PvE = active as fu*k but you need to join a PvE guild because none will search on global for someone who thinks he can PvE with PvP gear.

For the class bugs, its the same like it was 1st season but without killing spree bug, buffstacking and drinking bug. If you check Armory tab on website you will see 4 classes rolling over and over until like rank 40-50.

For faction its totally your decision, you will find more pvp players on ally side but horde maintains same player base as ally side.

Regards, Benzy.
    Edited: June 8, 2016

11. June 8, 2016  
    Hello Antoni if you havent decided yet read this or just pass it.

There are still some members of DOGS playing and DrunKz (including me would make it 4) but everyone left the game because you know why ... So here are you answers

Exp for everything is 7x speed, for gold tho ... 400k is avarage.

Population like mentioned before hardly reaches 3000 people you can check Information tab on website and look at it yourself by the way.

PvP = BG,2s active. 3s unactive
    PvE = active as fu*k but you need to join a PvE guild because none will search on global for someone who thinks he can PvE with PvP gear.

For the class bugs, its the same like it was 1st season but without killing spree bug, buffstacking and drinking bug. If you check Armory tab on website you will see 4 classes rolling over and over until like rank 40-50.

For faction its totally your decision, you will find more pvp players on ally side but horde maintains same player base as ally side.

Regards, Benzy.
    Starting pve in pvp gear in mop is one of the best starting options available, and if you get the highest ilvl pvp gear it's not even close.

Pvp power isn't counted towards ilvl budget so pvp and pve gear of the same ilvl have pmuch identical stats, pve is usually slightly better cause of sockets, but barely.

The biggest difference is trinkets and set bonusses, a 550 pvp neck is just as good as a 550 pve neck bar upgrades.

12. June 8, 2016  
    Huge difference between DPS and HPS between PvP and PvE gear if we are speaking of end game gear. Currently when you have ToT gear ilvl 522 and Pridefull out with ilvl of 550 of corse PvP gear is better because they had to release it before SoO.

But even set bonus from 522 ilvl is much better than 550 PvP Pridefull set.

13. June 9, 2016  
    Hey Benzy , thank you for the info . I did get an account and i lvl a characther up to lvl 65 . The script's are worst from ever i find on Molten wow so far ; can't even auto-attack 5 out 10 mobs just the special speel's work . I did gank a few alliance while lvling and i notice i don't have any problems on the players.
    I also notice couple of roleback's after server dc's ; the population look's a bit small from what i'm used , went out Ogrimar and there was like 5-6 players dueling .
    Anyway i might lvl up to 90 and do a bit of PvP , are you and the other guys on ally or horde side ?

14. Huge difference between DPS and HPS between PvP and PvE gear if we are speaking of end game gear. Currently when you have ToT gear ilvl 522 and Pridefull out with ilvl of 550 of corse PvP gear is better because they had to release it before SoO.

But even set bonus from 522 ilvl is much better than 550 PvP Pridefull set.

on most classes(not all) you can dump 4p or even 2p and get full pridefull and of course PVE trinkets and perform much better then with pve 522 gear
    Edited: June 10, 2016

15. Hey Benzy , thank you for the info . I did get an account and i lvl a characther up to lvl 65 . The script's are worst from ever i find on Molten wow so far ; can't even auto-attack 5 out 10 mobs just the special speel's work . I did gank a few alliance while lvling and i notice i don't have any problems on the players.
    I also notice couple of roleback's after server dc's ; the population look's a bit small from what i'm used , went out Ogrimar and there was like 5-6 players dueling .
    Anyway i might lvl up to 90 and do a bit of PvP , are you and the other guys on ally or horde side ?
    Just wait until you get taunted in pvp. :)

Take FW as a fun server, otherwise you will get frustrated.

First 123 Last