1. @azoog
    Speaking of end game gear. Please read before comment.
    Edited: June 10, 2016

2. @antony
    Everybody is on ally side. You might find few players that played back on the start of MoP but ... Yeah you need to take it for a fun server or just a game to play while your bored cuzz u will get mad in pvp. But for you i can easly say you can get on top10 but eventually cuzz its so bugged it doesnt mean anything.

3. Community is crippled.
    PVE is a bit lacking
    PVP is sufffering from abusers
    Xmog bug....wedding dress.

I'd say come back just to see things, but from what im putting out there is my opinion right now, there is room for improvements.
    suffering from xmog abusers???
    who cares about that ****, when they don't ban scripters = cheaters

4. @antony
    Everybody is on ally side. You might find few players that played back on the start of MoP but ... Yeah you need to take it for a fun server or just a game to play while your bored cuzz u will get mad in pvp. But for you i can easly say you can get on top10 but eventually cuzz its so bugged it doesnt mean anything.
    Yeah i get the point mate , quite surprise that evryone it's on ally side this days ... i guess evryone rolled human for the double PvP trinket. I recognise some nick's from the armory , such as Tomsawyer .

5. PvP on MoP is dead. If abusers don't get you, lag spikes will, if of course something doesn't bug out in the process. I gave this server the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks now, but seriously F it.

I even tried to report on class balance and I was told to F off, politely of course.

6. PvP on MoP is dead. If abusers don't get you, lag spikes will, if of course something doesn't bug out in the process. I gave this server the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks now, but seriously F it.

I even tried to report on class balance and I was told to F off, politely of course.
    Give this man a beer !!!

7. And a cookie please :)

Edit. Some ****** tried to justify the low damage by saying it was balancing issue... That was after he was arguing that the damage was same as in the retail until he got owned by video evidence.

Ciaoz people!
    Edited: June 12, 2016

First 123