1. June 3, 2016  

Frostwolf MoP- current status

Hello boys and girls , i'm Antoni : one of the former Drunkz ,the guild that used to be very active for years on the Molten wow especially on the Stormstout MoP Molten before .I'm getting some extra free time latelly and i was reconsider a comeback once again here on Frostwolf warmane.
    I have few question for you readers , hope i can get some answer please =)

what it's the experience, gold and profession rate ?

what it's the population of the server right now ? It is active both PvE and PvP ?

any major bugs that affect the game mechanics that i should know about ?

Should i go Horde or Alliance ? and why ?

I'm also looking for old players that i used to play with in Drunkz , EoE , It's a Cookie and Dog's and bring back the great PvP once again if possible .

with dignity and respect !
    -Antoni the Rogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmJczOS6TM

2. June 3, 2016  
    Community is crippled.
    PVE is a bit lacking
    PVP is sufffering from abusers
    Xmog bug....wedding dress.

I'd say come back just to see things, but from what im putting out there is my opinion right now, there is room for improvements.

3. June 3, 2016  
    The way you guys reply, server dies faster xD tho that's the fact, there are still many bugs both at pvp n pve.

4. June 3, 2016  
    The way you guys reply, server dies faster xD tho that's the fact, there are still many bugs both at pvp n pve.
    That's the whole point behind feedbacks,if the service is acceptable,it's advertised so by the masses and more people come in,if it's bad,the opposite result can be seen.
    Warmane won't die,the mop/cata and the silly pvp servers will,wotlk will remain.
    The only question is - how much longer before they stop censuring,deleting posts,and locking topics. Not two hours ago a topic got nuked,OP reply saved,everything else erased and the topic it self locked with a meaningless reply at the end that really did not address even half of the discussion.

Imho,go elsewhere,only people who remain here are those who have too much time invested.

5. June 3, 2016  
    That's the whole point behind feedbacks,if the service is acceptable,it's advertised so by the masses and more people come in,if it's bad,the opposite result can be seen.
    Warmane won't die,the mop/cata and the silly pvp servers will,wotlk will remain.
    The only question is - how much longer before they stop censuring,deleting posts,and locking topics. Not two hours ago a topic got nuked,OP reply saved,everything else erased and the topic it self locked with a meaningless reply at the end that really did not address even half of the discussion.

Imho,go elsewhere,only people who remain here are those who have too much time invested.
    Not only that, our low level community took major blows as well, promised Sunwell on dev log, all information of that has been removed from dev log, even ingame staff told us, twice, it will be open, but nothing yet, Kil'Jaden, which was out of instance ironically, had been removed, removal of honor to JP so lowbies cannot progress with PVP AV and Strands were briefly opened, bugged, only to be closed again once people que'd and noticed it.

All in all, one by one the people who log into dalaran sewers go to either become 90, or move to another mop realm, which some have pressured me in doing the same, however, I am a bit clingy with the small group of people still remaining behind, only thing keeping me here. Our community took hits, and I'm sure others on 90s, and of RP community took some hits too and it is very exhausting having to wait.

The only type of action I got so far was a discussion of a Wedding Dress, which to me, has utterly become a Warmane forum meme in my eyes.

6. June 3, 2016  
    Healing is killing pvp, add 2 geared healers in your premade and you will win 110%.

7. June 3, 2016  
    Very nice to see you guys having a blast , still none of you lazy bastards actually answer to any of my questions .

8. June 3, 2016  
    1. Xp, rep, profession, gold rating are 7x (not sure about gold)
    2. Population hardly reaches 3k... PvP is still active but PvE is almost dead..
    3. Go check bugtracker about it... There are tons of bugs but idk what you mean by "game breaking bugs" cause basically all bugs are game breaking :p
    4. Horde sucks at bgs, so i guess it's better to join ally except that u like to help me carry horde at bg...

9. June 3, 2016  
    Very nice to see you guys having a blast , still none of you lazy bastards actually answer to any of my questions .
    Well from what I have seen, Ally is more PVP while Horde tends to steer towards PVE.

10. June 3, 2016  
    4. Horde sucks at bgs, so i guess it's better to join ally except that u like to help me carry horde at bg...
    Not true, Alliance waits around 15-20 min in queue, while I get instant queue with lots of win with my premades.

11. June 3, 2016  
    Not true, Alliance waits around 15-20 min in queue, while I get instant queue with lots of win with my premades.
    Your premade... Not about que'ing single.

12. June 3, 2016  
    Sound's very familiar , when there was Stormstout me and my guild used to have up to 20 min's que while Ally was getting them instant . How about Rated Bg's : are that many guilds that keep joining or evryone it's more Arena Related now.

13. June 3, 2016  
    You serious?

14. June 3, 2016  
    Sound's very familiar , when there was Stormstout me and my guild used to have up to 20 min's que while Ally was getting them instant . How about Rated Bg's : are that many guilds that keep joining or evryone it's more Arena Related now.
    Rated bgs happen occasionally but only between certain groups of people/guilds and only when ilvl cap is reached, usually about 2-3 guilds on either side, so nothing yet and nothing for a while. Pugs rarely do them cause it's pretty much instant loss if they do.

15. June 4, 2016  
    Just avoid molten mop/cata.
    PvP is dead, bgs are filled with cheaters, arenas 3's are also dead. Like somone above said, there are 3 max 4 guilds that are doing rbgs, and its rarely ,so...
    It's not worth your time.

123 Last