1. And i got no idea how u do 32k as 407 mage, even my poor 390 mages pulls out 28k, sometimes more. Yes you are dependant on combustion but there is nowhere to rush, in a 3 mil dps test u gona have only 1 combustion make a good one u gona get good dps, the thing is that how much combustion can actually be different from 120k ones to 1400k ones on dummy when lucky. This kind of fire mage is still new to us we still got plenty to learn, its same as finding a new spec in retail.

2. I will start with "how" part. Its easiest to prove on alysrazor, cause u got enough haste and crit to actually get multiple crits(or in a way we can call it ignite procs) in a short amount of time, to actually see ignite damage increasing, decreasing or not changing, by watching the changes u can prove that ignite stacks or does not, or does it have some sort of cap if it does how high it is. This is very hard to do on a dummy due to lack of haste and crit.

Revealing all of this info might make peple to reforge in a different way or maybe evem change a playstyle in a way.
    No no I didnt mean that kinda how, like I said Im well aware of how alys fight went on, I was the solo fly mage of my guild pre-moltdown dealing what I remember to be 1mil ish dps. Thing is when you wanna prove a certain spell/talent is bugged or not correct, you have to reduce all variables (naked, basically no talent cept for the necessary ones). Not to mention the alys solo talent is slightly different than the usual build.

Concerning your second comment, the 4k dps difference is a big difference, and I would say you're somewhat under-performing. And no my dps test is a sustained test, I pull off much more than 1 combust, I set up for a full raid fight which is usually 5 min to see my sustained and run it over and over to catch the right ignite consistently. However yes it is hard to test on a dummy since Im not using raid buffs and that makes a huge difference. BUT it didnt perform this low, before I would be able to consistently pull 20k+ per tick combustion, now I cap at 16k per tick.

Note: after patch, it seems something is indeed different, not sure what it is yet, but seems better.

3. Talking about dps increase, i noticed that refreshing living bomb before combusting is quite a dps increase, ofc if it won't cost u ignite tick

4. No no I didnt mean that kinda how, like I said Im well aware of how alys fight went on, I was the solo fly mage of my guild pre-moltdown dealing what I remember to be 1mil ish dps. Thing is when you wanna prove a certain spell/talent is bugged or not correct, you have to reduce all variables (naked, basically no talent cept for the necessary ones). Not to mention the alys solo talent is slightly different than the usual build.

Concerning your second comment, the 4k dps difference is a big difference, and I would say you're somewhat under-performing. And no my dps test is a sustained test, I pull off much more than 1 combust, I set up for a full raid fight which is usually 5 min to see my sustained and run it over and over to catch the right ignite consistently. However yes it is hard to test on a dummy since Im not using raid buffs and that makes a huge difference. BUT it didnt perform this low, before I would be able to consistently pull 20k+ per tick combustion, now I cap at 16k per tick.

Note: after patch, it seems something is indeed different, not sure what it is yet, but seems better.
    Well if you just collect the cloud, keep tracking of haste and start hitting when 100% crit only and save ur combat log on txt.
    Later you can test like 5 pyros, 10 pyros etc, and let ignite roll. Then you can see how ignite stack, how ignite behave, etc. It is just easier than manually track (and frustate) compared to dummy.

5. Well if you just collect the cloud, keep tracking of haste and start hitting when 100% crit only and save ur combat log on txt.
    Later you can test like 5 pyros, 10 pyros etc, and let ignite roll. Then you can see how ignite stack, how ignite behave, etc. It is just easier than manually track (and frustate) compared to dummy.
    Yes less frustrating but too many affecting variables: talents, gear, proc, mastery, etc. any results wouldn't be accepted

6. Yes less frustrating but too many affecting variables: talents, gear, proc, mastery, etc. any results wouldn't be accepted
    You can remove some variables by:
    >Set certain talent and not change while testing
    >Remove any proc trink/wep/etc
    >Use same gear.

These "variables" become "constants" and you can use retail/simcraft formula to determine if ignite work correctly or not. Since you get critcap doing it at alysrazor gives you a way to test something that hard to test in dummy. Thats why i suggest you to save the combat lot as txt files, and you can parse it later to see how ignite behave. And ofc since stochastic rules applies, please do the test at least 50 times :)

7. You can remove some variables by:
    >Set certain talent and not change while testing
    >Remove any proc trink/wep/etc
    >Use same gear.

These "variables" become "constants" and you can use retail/simcraft formula to determine if ignite work correctly or not. Since you get critcap doing it at alysrazor gives you a way to test something that hard to test in dummy. Thats why i suggest you to save the combat lot as txt files, and you can parse it later to see how ignite behave. And ofc since stochastic rules applies, please do the test at least 50 times :)
    the gears themselves can be a major variable. and the only talents I can get is up till ignite talent. As I stated before, the cap is based on spell power haste and crit, how much we do not know. additionally the stats gained from the gear could have a bug (spell power not scaling correctly to INT, dot damage increase not scaling correctly to mastery, etc.), too many variables to consider.

also I cant seem to get simcraft to work anymore (the cata version).

On another note, I think something definitely changed for the better after patch

8. the gears themselves can be a major variable. and the only talents I can get is up till ignite talent. As I stated before, the cap is based on spell power haste and crit, how much we do not know. additionally the stats gained from the gear could have a bug (spell power not scaling correctly to INT, dot damage increase not scaling correctly to mastery, etc.), too many variables to consider.

also I cant seem to get simcraft to work anymore (the cata version).

On another note, I think something definitely changed for the better after patch
    Think as like this. Let assume that the cap is based on spell power haste and crit.
    1.First find the cap number without any gem (put it in some useless stat like spirit)
    2.Test again by geming yellow crit gem on socket without bonus like prismatic, blue, or red. Since you should have crit "capped" it is either doesnt change or goes up. It is goes up then we can proceed to next test which is haste
    The only problem is spell power testing. Maybe we can extrapolate data from crit and haste testing.
    About scaling it doesnt matter if it scale correctly or not, as long you keep the mastery number same and keep track on how much spellpower you gain from int.
    And yes it is better after the patch.
    Edited: September 13, 2016

9. What is the best add on or something else like logs to track your ignite and stats at the same time? Any recommendations?

First 123