1. June 3, 2016  

Can I multibox with friends in PvP battlegrounds?

Hi , i've looked everywhere for info on this and cant test it yet myself. But can a multiboxer with 5 accounts, team up with 3 others to queue for a random bg?

Thanks in advance.

2. June 3, 2016  
    Possible but not practical.
    Even if you used "Preform AV Enabler" Addon it would be difficult to time it with friends and for all to get into the same BG every time. You might get lucky sometimes. The waiting times will increase though.

3. June 3, 2016  
    Hi , i've looked everywhere for info on this and cant test it yet myself. But can a multiboxer with 5 accounts, team up with 3 others to queue for a random bg?

Thanks in advance.
    Can you queue for a BG in a raid? If so there ya go.

4. June 3, 2016  
    Yes in Wotlk and Cata with Preform AV Enabler addon. MOP only with luck, queue same time and hope for the best.

5. June 3, 2016  
    Problem with AV enabler is currently that the BG numbers are bugged. Mulitple BGs have the same ID so it happens often that the raid get split in different BGs with the same number.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20438 Vote it up !

6. June 4, 2016  
    PreformAV enabler 2.5 works well

So far during the last week of using it every day for a group of 5-10 it has not failed even once, but I might've just been lucky.

Chances of getting all of the group of 15 inside the same bg is most likely pretty bad, but you should be able to get 10+ most of the time if you queue with 15.

7. June 5, 2016  
    PreformAV enabler 2.5 works well

So far during the last week of using it every day for a group of 5-10 it has not failed even once, but I might've just been lucky.
    Maybe u were just lucky. Preform AV enabler works fine but the problem is the bugged bg number on our Wotlk realms. Bgs can only show a number between 1 - 4 and there are pretty much always at least two bgs open with the same number. So now when u queue with AV enabler and enter the bg chances are high that ur team get split in different BGs even when everybody had the same number.

8. June 5, 2016  
    Maybe u were just lucky. Preform AV enabler works fine but the problem is the bugged bg number on our Wotlk realms. Bgs can only show a number between 1 - 4 and there are pretty much always at least two bgs open with the same number. So now when u queue with AV enabler and enter the bg chances are high that ur team get split in different BGs even when everybody had the same number.
    Wow, what server has that many BGs running at the same time? Icecrown?

9. June 5, 2016  
    Wow, what server has that many BGs running at the same time? Icecrown?
    yep, Icecrown pvp playbase is huge. there are always plnety of bgs runing.