1. June 3, 2016  

PvP titles

Are the pvp titles you gain from honorable kills not working? I got up to 1k and there's no titles available.

2. June 3, 2016  

3. June 3, 2016  
    They were from a ranking system in Vanilla and not obtainable in wotlk. They work as intended.

4. June 4, 2016  
    I got a pvp title myself back from the day. They introduced them for wotlk a year or two ago, but lately i dont rank up at all. Im staying at Blood Guard. Maybe they got removed?

5. June 4, 2016  
    Titles WERE from vanilla, but Molten decided to enable them on their realms as a bonus feature. A very NICE bonus feature, one of many that made it the popular private server it is today.

When DW & RAG got the Lordaeron core, the titles were disabled. A VERY unpopular move.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325644

My post on page 2 sums up this issue from the viewpoint of a casual NON-Lordaeron PvP player.

Titles SHOULD be re-enabled on Icecrown.

6. June 4, 2016  
    There was a reason why Blizzard reintroduced a way to get PvP Titles in Cata ( Rated Battlegrounds )

7. June 5, 2016  

Duelist

I have a question also im begging warmane to put Duelist title on its pretty nice one and ppl could get it easy if you do that it will be awesome hope im not the only one who wants it check that warmane please.

8. June 6, 2016  
    Please put PvP titles back into the game!

9. June 9, 2016  
    Titles were cool, see no reason why they shouldn't be back.....one of the main reasons why I joined BG's. At least they should make a pool about it.....tho 90% would welcome em,I'm sure.

10. 25k HK's here. I want to be General Gelion when I hit 50k on Lordaeron.

Nobody will complain, everybody will like it.. and it might be just the incentive needed for the PvE heroes to join RBG's.

11. I would really like to have the pvp titles back, it was one of the best features of the battlegrounds especially for me ( which i appreciate mostly the look of the things :P)

I would really, really, really, really, love to have them back incase they are not buged and removed.
    Thankyou.

12. Pvp titles on icecrown is currently Disabled with new Core.

13. They Didn't exist in Wrath now should they? in a server that never progress's and eventually goes stagnant at stages Yes they should be re-implemented due to the fact it gives people extra incentive to play more bg's

14. Yea totally agree with you ,they should re-enable it and I dont thk it will hurt anybody ,since the pvp is very active it give us another reason to bgs /Wpvp!

15. Yea totally agree with you ,they should re-enable it and I dont thk it will hurt anybody ,since the pvp is very active it give us another reason to bgs /Wpvp!
    Champion Pokemon here telling you and everyone else who wants the custom content to go find a fun server.

12 Last