1. June 3, 2018  
    I have remade my website:) Fixed few addons links. tho im still working on this website.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    hey Linaq look like you are the right person that can help me. this question regard just world of warcraft patch 3.3.5 and not others expansions.
    I have been looking everywhere for an addon that allowed me to loot all nearby corpses with one click and i am not talking about auto loot i am asking for an addon that loot all of the death corpses just by clicking at one.
    please let me know if there is any.
    i already tried easy loot from your list above and i have tried x loot from your list above as well but they do not loot all corpses at once they just loo all in one corp at once just like auto loot. so i think you understood what do i need. please help if you can thanks.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    hey Linaq look like you are the right person that can help me. this question regard just world of warcraft patch 3.3.5 and not others expansions.
    I have been looking everywhere for an addon that allowed me to loot all nearby corpses with one click and i am not talking about auto loot i am asking for an addon that loot all of the death corpses just by clicking at one.
    please let me know if there is any.
    i already tried easy loot from your list above and i have tried x loot from your list above as well but they do not loot all corpses at once they just loo all in one corp at once just like auto loot. so i think you understood what do i need. please help if you can thanks.
    saddly bro this thing comes i later expansions and cannot work on WOTLK unless the realm moderators script it so its alowed

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hello, I play on a mac and all of the ones I try to download, download as a .rar file and don't work. Any ideas?

6. 6 Days Ago  
    Linaq, thanks for your work on these useful addons!

A question: Some these addons have been around for a while, does this mean you've made some adjustments or improvements/updates to them?

7. 5 Days Ago  
    NPC Scan has no working download link.

good job otherwise! love it

8. 4 Days Ago  
    Linaq, thanks for your work on these useful addons!

A question: Some these addons have been around for a while, does this mean you've made some adjustments or improvements/updates to them?
    I hope you're not implying that he's the creator of these addons. This is an outstanding collection of addons, but they aren't his addons.

9. 1 Day Ago  
    ... they aren't his addons.
    Correct, so it's why I'm wondering why he has them uploaded. Did he modify them in some way or not? updates, fixes? I don't know so it's why I asked.

First 123