1. June 3, 2018  
    I have remade my website:) Fixed few addons links. tho im still working on this website.

2. hey Linaq look like you are the right person that can help me. this question regard just world of warcraft patch 3.3.5 and not others expansions.
    I have been looking everywhere for an addon that allowed me to loot all nearby corpses with one click and i am not talking about auto loot i am asking for an addon that loot all of the death corpses just by clicking at one.
    please let me know if there is any.
    i already tried easy loot from your list above and i have tried x loot from your list above as well but they do not loot all corpses at once they just loo all in one corp at once just like auto loot. so i think you understood what do i need. please help if you can thanks.

3. hey Linaq look like you are the right person that can help me. this question regard just world of warcraft patch 3.3.5 and not others expansions.
    I have been looking everywhere for an addon that allowed me to loot all nearby corpses with one click and i am not talking about auto loot i am asking for an addon that loot all of the death corpses just by clicking at one.
    please let me know if there is any.
    i already tried easy loot from your list above and i have tried x loot from your list above as well but they do not loot all corpses at once they just loo all in one corp at once just like auto loot. so i think you understood what do i need. please help if you can thanks.
    saddly bro this thing comes i later expansions and cannot work on WOTLK unless the realm moderators script it so its alowed

4. Hello, I play on a mac and all of the ones I try to download, download as a .rar file and don't work. Any ideas?

5. Linaq, thanks for your work on these useful addons!

A question: Some these addons have been around for a while, does this mean you've made some adjustments or improvements/updates to them?

6. NPC Scan has no working download link.

good job otherwise! love it

7. Linaq, thanks for your work on these useful addons!

A question: Some these addons have been around for a while, does this mean you've made some adjustments or improvements/updates to them?
    I hope you're not implying that he's the creator of these addons. This is an outstanding collection of addons, but they aren't his addons.

8. ... they aren't his addons.
    Correct, so it's why I'm wondering why he has them uploaded. Did he modify them in some way or not? updates, fixes? I don't know so it's why I asked.

9. Sorry guys im not checking the forum very often now :)
    Ofcourse i did not create these addons. I only made a list of working addons which i have used in the past :) I did not modify these addons. I just know that its sometimes hard to find some working addons with 3.3.5.
    I do not earn any money or anything by this website :) i made it also for some learning php language purposes and im glad its helpful for some people.
    Cheers ! have fun guys :D

10. Sorry guys im not checking the forum very often now :)
    Ofcourse i did not create these addons. I only made a list of working addons which i have used in the past :) I did not modify these addons. I just know that its sometimes hard to find some working addons with 3.3.5.
    I do not earn any money or anything by this website :) i made it also for some learning php language purposes and im glad its helpful for some people.
    Cheers ! have fun guys :D
    Can confirm Linaq is the A) the man for sharing this and B) a great resource to new players!

Linaq 2020

11. hello, do you have an addon that just loots everything around? like the retail version, i was looking around but didnt find any for wotlk

12. @ScottSummers616
    This is a Retail Feature from the Game it Self not from an AddOn.

The Gamemechanics in Wotlk dont support that.
    Maybe its Scritable or so by the Devs.

Greetz

13. May 29, 2021  
    It seems that Linaq.pl has been inaccessible for the last 2 days anyone know how to contact Linaq? I am more than willing to continue the project on my own website, if people are interested and Linaq does not have an interest in doing so.+

Update: I am seeing Linaqs last activity online is Dec 31, 2019 - just before the pandemic. I will look into getting something put together in the next few weeks.
    Edited: May 29, 2021

14. Hello Urshalana. Unfortunately Linaq has passed away. Thank you for supporting his endeavors.

First 1234 Last