1. June 3, 2016  

Give it to me straight...

...Who's dominating in PvP (Bg's, city bosses, etc) right now? Ally or Horde?

Thanks.

2. June 3, 2016  

3. June 3, 2016  
    Because 99% sure I'm starting a new char, but which side, that is the question...?

4. June 3, 2016  
    Rule number 1 of world of warcraft
    the opposing faction always dominates

5. June 4, 2016  
    Rule number 1 of world of warcraft
    the opposing faction always dominates
    Hahaha best thing i've ever heard, and its tru.
    PS: join the masterrace human w/e you do! Hahaha

6. June 4, 2016  
    Ok, as of right now, which is the 'opposing faction' ?

7. June 4, 2016  
    Ok, as of right now, which is the 'opposing faction' ?
    Alliance mate (i win every single bg and we just raided horde yesterday, FLAWLESS)
    Cheers

8. June 4, 2016  
    Join Horde if you want to PvP seriously. We could use good players and also when we put up the "wreck train" we kind of go to unstoppable mode with mostly even pure winfest.
    Also Alliance has a long queue while Horde has instant pretty much anytime.

9. June 4, 2016  
    The last thing Alliance needs right now is more PvPers. They talk about how dominant they are, but they don't take into account that all of the "good" players rolled Human.

10. June 4, 2016  
    The last thing Alliance needs right now is more PvPers. They talk about how dominant they are, but they don't take into account that all of the "good" players rolled Human.
    *shots fired*

11. June 4, 2016  
    Race doesnt come into this <_< >_> Just whether a side is winning more.

12. June 4, 2016  
    Race doesnt come into this <_< >_> Just whether a side is winning more.
    It depends on the timezone. I win most of the time during US hours, any other time is really hit and miss.
    EDIT: I'm on horde.
    Edited: June 4, 2016

13. June 4, 2016  
    i bet, its like always Alliance wins EU peak time, Horde at US peak time, correct me if im wrong cuz after merge i havent done a single bg, cuz of bugged spec

14. June 4, 2016  
    I'ts imposible to que on alliance as premade -> forever have to pug and separate with friends.
    Meanwhile horde 24/7 premading.

15. June 4, 2016  
    If you need carry from premades horde is best choice.If you want win as a solo q player mm i say alliance takes the cake.How ever even so its more fun to press a button and get bg in matter of seconds.And barrely any side does raids pvp events/guild vs guild/faction vs faction stuff.

123 Last