1. June 3, 2016  

PVP Server

I feel like you should put some focus on Battlegrounds and Duels it's a pvp realm is it not ?

Start by fixing minor bugs, for example you can't mount with deathbriger proc, ret wings dont reset after duels need to wait 30 seconds, warrior spell reflect sometimes reflects 2 spells, there are a lot of bugs i just can't remember all of them and usually just work around them.

2. June 3, 2016  
    Start by fixing minor bugs, for example you can't mount with deathbriger proc
    from 3.3.3 patch note: [Deathbringer's Will] Players can no longer mount with any of the shapeshifts from this item active.

btw yes, making BG and honor 100% poitntless has a huge negative impact on the amount of ppl online, as we saw today with max 850 ppl online as peak ( exept when Lordaeorn crashed, we got 900+), just like before of the change

this was obvious, by making only Arena useful; once a guy got bored to play arena or his partner to push rating is offline he will just log-out. This is not like Icecrwon or Lordaeron where a player can do other thing, after he get bored of arena, which somehow grant rewards like dungeon, farm gold, farm achievemnt etc
    With the new system players should only do Arena, World PvP Zone and BG = no reward
    Staff need to make BG/honor somehow usefull, if not all offpart gear for honor at least rings or trinket with high price, like 80k honor.
    making bg somehow usefull = more ppl online
    Edited: June 3, 2016

3. June 4, 2016  
    BGs are useful.. you get 50 daily arena points which goes towards gearing.

4. June 4, 2016  
    BGs are useful.. you get 50 daily arena points which goes towards gearing.
    true, but only 1 per day is usefull... it does not force players to be online any longer just 1 bg

5. June 4, 2016  
    Why not make offparts available for Honor again, and maybe Jewelry as well, just as before

6. June 4, 2016  
    Why not make offparts available for Honor again, and maybe Jewelry as well, just as before
    I guess to increase the time the player need to full equip a character + increase change to let him decide to use Blackrock Coins Store.

For this reason I suggest, as compromise. to make only rings or only trinket for Honor ( but high cost, like around 75k)

7. June 9, 2016  
    u didnt point any bug you shouldnt talk about things u dont know .

8. June 9, 2016  
    warrior spell reflect sometimes reflects 2 spells
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Reflection

"Multiple reflects: Something less known about Spell Reflection is its ability to reflect multiple spells if they are both cast while the buff is still active (i.e. leave the caster's hand). This makes it very useful when coupled with a charge, as it allows the warrior to reflect the initial spell from each casting mob simultaneously if their casts have the same length and start at the same time."