1. June 4, 2016  

Professions while leveling and at lvl 80

I read that engineering/jc/bs are good professions for shaman, but they don't really make much money and will be a pain to level without some financial backup.

So which professions (aside from the obvious gathering) or other activities can i do to make decent cash to prepare myself for the lvl 80 gearing process??
    Edited: June 4, 2016

2. June 4, 2016  
    I read that engineering/jc/bs are good professions for shaman, but they don't really make much money and will be a pain to level without some financial backup.

So which professions (aside from the obvious gathering) or other activities can i do to make decent cash to prepare myself for the lvl 80 gearing process??
    Mining usually gets the job done. You should have a pretty sufficient amount of gold if you sell all the mats on the AH. You can level engineering along the way and be almost done once you hit 80. This way you only have to redo one profession and still be able to buy all the crap you need instantly.

Also take a look at cooking and fishing while you are leveling. In combination they are pretty efficient for gold making on level 80 (Fish Feast). Cooking doesn't have a huge potential while below 80, but you get some money out of the left over mats and you can cook your own buff food to increase your efficiency.

3. June 4, 2016  
    Which is more beneficial overall, jc or bs?

4. June 5, 2016  
    Which is more beneficial overall, jc or bs?
    jwc - it gives a bit more stats. (3*34 gems -> 42 extra stats vs 2 extra sockets = 40 extra stats) + its less expensive to lvl up
    Edited: June 6, 2016

5. June 6, 2016  
    What about things like crafted armor sets which will be better than the green and white crap i'll end up with from leveling?

And the titansteel weapons which will also be a ton better than what i will have?

6. June 6, 2016  
    Well jwc doesn't provide crafted item set (only trinkets, rings, neck) - LW does - there is no BS set for shaman (only plate ones @high levels).

Starting sets and weapons (titansteel) are huge investment for meh benefit (you get into raids slightly faster if you have a lot of money) - but they are going to be replaced soon.

7. June 6, 2016  

8. June 6, 2016  
    What do you mean by replaced soon?
    immediatelly when you can do fos/pos (5mans)

9. June 6, 2016  
    When you were talking about BS not having a set for shaman, were you referring to a certain spec?, cuz i believe BS has things for enhancement shaman.

10. June 6, 2016  
    When you were talking about BS not having a set for shaman, were you referring to a certain spec?, cuz i believe BS has things for enhancement shaman.
    I was refering to anything kind of useable @80. BS has only plate armor past 380 skill. (I deem lower gear as irrelevant.)

11. June 7, 2016  
    I was refering to anything kind of useable @80. BS has only plate armor past 380 skill. (I deem lower gear as irrelevant.)
    Are the lw sets bop or tradeable?

12. June 7, 2016  

13. June 7, 2016  
    If its the same for the titansteel stuff, then mining+jc here i come.