1. June 4, 2016  

State of enhancement shaman

Are they in demand??, are they effective (in pve and BGs)??

If not to either of these questions, why??

Note: i'm alliance side
    Edited: June 4, 2016

2. June 4, 2016  

enha was never in demand for pve. (all buffs, which enh can bring are already common - BDK tank for 10% ap, and Frost for imp melee haste, take in mind that 99% of raid leaders will take dk over enh)
    same sitatation in pvp, since 90% of enh shamans here are just "not so good". take a note about bugged spirit wolfs (no scaling from shamans resilence, wrong scaling with AP, low avoidance)

its fun spec to use, but it never was "in demand"

3. June 4, 2016  
    2h enhance is a real thing. Not so viable in PvE, but PvP and twinks...so gud!

4. June 4, 2016  
    On a side note everyone needs a good shaman. If that's you, roll away!

5. June 4, 2016  
    enha was never in demand for pve. (all buffs, which enh can bring are already common - BDK tank for 10% ap, and Frost for imp melee haste, take in mind that 99% of raid leaders will take dk over enh)
    same sitatation in pvp, since 90% of enh shamans here are just "not so good". take a note about bugged spirit wolfs (no scaling from shamans resilence, wrong scaling with AP, low avoidance)

its fun spec to use, but it never was "in demand"
    Are spirit wolved that much of a damage gain for enh shamans in pvp anyway?

Edit: as a side question, is windfury or flametongue bugged in any way?

6. June 6, 2016  
    Spirit wolves are a nice bit of burst addition, but consistent dmg is better I think. Knowing that your a shaman your already either bursty or not so its really your call. I use only windfury weapon and it proves roughly 1 in 4 which it should when glyphed. Big. Slow. Axe.

7. June 6, 2016  
    Enhancement Shamans haven't been viable in my eyes, one word:

Retaliation

8. June 6, 2016  
    Some of the funniest stuff in the game...enhance sham on a war who popped retal...gg

9. June 6, 2016  

Dunno about pvp, but if it is for pve, go for it!
    Some pugs might not prefer a enha shammy over a frost dk, but make sure you get in a good raiding guild, so you can have a core spot (as long as you are good).
    In the end, you should play what you like

10. June 7, 2016  
    only a stupid enh goes 1vs1 on a warrior...they should loose 90% of the time...instead if possible you should try and kite the damn SM wielders imo

11. June 7, 2016  
    only a stupid enh goes 1vs1 on a warrior...they should loose 90% of the time...instead if possible you should try and kite the damn SM wielders imo
    A pvper who plays enh shami to perfection should be able to beat any warrior in 1v1. It is neccesary to kite warriors in their deathzone to avoid their dmg.

12. June 7, 2016  
    Enhancement Shamans haven't been viable in my eyes, one word:

Retaliation
    +1 ty vm but as a warrior its pretty hard when you make a bad decission, a wrong charge...and u're kited to death. lmao