1. () Single
    (x) In a relationship
    (x) Married
    () Engaged
    () Divorced
    (x)Owns a dog.

I check both "Married" and "In a relationship" because I personally know several couples who are technically married but not in a relationship, more so these days then in the past.

2. I am sorry that your language doesn't have a word or suffix for Super Moderator in female gender, so I just went with "his". Probably I'm wrong but it sounds weird as **** "Super Moderator in her..." Same **** as "Ultra Terminator in her..." Even more blah.
    Super ModeratorKA, I apologize for my bad manners and offense to human ,softer, prettier, physically weaker and cuter half.

One more time and never again here, I'll say. 'Cause I feel stupid and awkward. But, you don't need to believe me whether I'm in gay relationship or recently divorced with a cat. What I stated is take it or leave it, correct. Just dunno why you triggered 'bout that :SS

And for that gay **** you mentioned... Ok. You don't even know how much I would like to be, let's say not gay, rather BI.
    When you're BI, you have double chance to get laid. Keep that in mind. Babe.

3. Hey, this is the internet. You don't need me to validate you. Gay or otherwise, I'll take your word for it. I'm not triggered about anything. Tone of voice is lost in text, and so is body language, so perhaps you've misunderstood my intent. What I've said is little more than banter.

4. Just dunno why you triggered 'bout that :SS
    That moment "triggered" gets used as a deflection when being called out and mocked.

5. I am sorry that your language doesn't have a word or suffix for Super Moderator in female gender, so I just went with "his". Probably I'm wrong but it sounds weird as **** "Super Moderator in her..." Same **** as "Ultra Terminator in her..." Even more blah.
    Super ModeratorKA, I apologize for my bad manners and offense to human ,softer, prettier, physically weaker and cuter half.

One more time and never again here, I'll say. 'Cause I feel stupid and awkward. But, you don't need to believe me whether I'm in gay relationship or recently divorced with a cat. What I stated is take it or leave it, correct. Just dunno why you triggered 'bout that :SS

And for that gay **** you mentioned... Ok. You don't even know how much I would like to be, let's say not gay, rather BI.
    When you're BI, you have double chance to get laid. Keep that in mind. Babe.
    Hello Babe "Shag Me" ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiKVjS3gR88
    Edited: March 12, 2018

6. Omg one of my all time favorite song and favorite band! <3
    Yeah Babe, I could not resist, LOVE LOVE LOVE Them! I Love Depeche Mode too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_3dc6X-Iwo

Enjoy :D

7. Alright, I can't be the only one watching the sparks flying here.
    There's definitely some romantic tension going on between the two.

I've reached back to scientific methods in order to see whether my intuition is playing tricks on me or not.

Here's what it says:

Super!

And for all you haters out there, I can tell from experience that these numbers are 100% accurate.

Here's my reference:

Alright then, that's settled.

Now if you'll please excuse me, I believe I will be busy with my anti-virus for a while...
    Edited: March 12, 2018

8. And for all you haters out there, I can tell from experience that these numbers are 100% accurate.
    Brb, I need to do something....

Now if you'll please excuse me, I believe I will be busy with my anti-virus for a while...
    Oh. Nevermind then.

9. It's amusing how people boost their e-peen to the sky. I'm sure that most of the people that post comments like "I am scoring xx chicks in a week" is just lies. I'm just laughing hard. I wish you best of luck in future endeavors of scoring.
    Off to work to work the night shift as customer support. Cya at 6 am.

10. () Single
    (x) In a relationship
    () Married
    () Engaged
    () Divorced
    (x) Also having a scare.

11. My beautiful Angel <3

() Single
    (x) In a relationship
    (x) Married
    (x) Engaged
    () Divorced

Married to a beautiful wife. I met her in WoW she was playing Horde and i was in the Alliance and i would take my little horse mount and ride from Stormwind to Silvermoon every single night just to meet with my angel <3 My beauitful angel Ljiljana, you are everything in my life! <3

Pic from our wedding:

12. Relationship Status:
    () Single
    () In a relationship
    () Married
    () Engaged
    () Divorced
    (x) Waiting for Mercy's status

13. () Single
    (x) In a relationship
    ()Married
    () Engaged
    () Divorced

P.S: She hates Gaming /sigh

14. Loved husband and proud father of two.

Nibvictum <Happiest Man Alive, No donate>

First ... 3456 Last