1. June 4, 2016  

Most populated realm! Not anymore...

I guess server motd "Welcome to Lordaeron. Most populated and complete Wrath of the Lick King realm" should be changed...
    Edited: August 30, 2016 Reason: Update

2. June 4, 2016  

3. June 4, 2016  
    What happened? 2 weeks ago there were queues for 5 hours a day, now it struggles to reach 10k

4. June 4, 2016  
    Lordaeron is pve carebears reservation.

5. June 4, 2016  
    No problems here also...no need to donate anymore to skip queue

6. June 4, 2016  
    Icecrown hype. I bet at ToGC release, or maybe even earlier, queues will be back on Lordaeron.

7. June 4, 2016  
    Failed Ulduar release, almost noone is doing more than 1 boss in global as opposed to pugs at least trying to clear some of Naxx 25. Only a minimum of guilds are capable of full clearing Ulduar 25 or 10. Barely any1 in global is doing Emalon 25 also a boss from new release - FAIL. Archavon old patch boss is still an ongoing farm, since pugs cannot and will not wipe numerous times on a 500% overtuned ****. PvP is dead. BG - queue times are 6-10 minutes (at least for Alliance). No legitimate 3v3 or 5v5 competitive scene. Floods of gold advertising, even to the extent of private spamming or mail spamming., no RDF which helps leveling so naturally less incite to level a new character. Numerous Northrend quests bugged - people spamming global 'is this bugged' , 'is this working' all the time. It's good that it is not a pay to win realm, but the majority of items in store can be obtained with some effort in-game and rest of the items are useless since no transmogrification is available to Lordaeron realm. So blues and everything below Naxxramas is complete garbage. There is literally nothing to do unless you are in a top guild with top tier gear wiping raids in few days and then waiting for a whole week. Sorry... i just had to vent out.
    Edited: June 4, 2016

8. June 4, 2016  
    Failed Ulduar release, almost noone is doing more than 1 boss in global as opposed to pugs at least trying to clear some of Naxx 25. Only a minimum of guilds are capable of full clearing Ulduar 25 or 10. Barely any1 in global is doing Emalon 25 also a boss from new release - FAIL. Archavon old patch boss is still an ongoing farm, since pugs cannot and will not wipe numerous times on a 500% overtuned ****. PvP is dead. BG - queue times are 6-10 minutes (at least for Alliance). No legitimate 3v3 or 5v5 competitive scene. Floods of gold advertising, even to the extent of private spamming or mail spamming., no RDF which helps leveling so naturally less incite to level a new character. Numerous Northrend quests bugged - people spamming global 'is this bugged' , 'is this working' all the time. It's good that it is not a pay to win realm, but the majority of items in store can be obtained with some effort in-game and rest of the items are useless since no transmogrification is available to Lordaeron realm. So blues and everything below Naxxramas is complete garbage. There is literally nothing to do unless you are in a top guild with top tier gear wiping raids in few days and then waiting for a whole week. Sorry... i just had to vent out.
    Its unfortunate, but its true at least about 3v3 from my perspective :-(

9. June 4, 2016  
    Its sad to see Lordaeron losing people, but I'd still rather play on Lordaeron than Icecrown by far. I want to enjoy Ulduar, and keep pushing prog, then do the same for ToC, and then again when ICC comes out.

10. June 4, 2016  
    There is literally nothing to do unless you are in a top guild with top tier gear wiping raids in few days and then waiting for a whole week.
    uhm... ok?

11. June 4, 2016  
    Actually more than 99% of northrend quests are working except maybe the drakensryd, but loremaster of northrend is easily obtainable. Other than that the biggest problem right now is that new players must either get boosted through naxx or struggle with pugs that wipe on patchwerk. Imo a naxx10 nurf making it 150% buff from retail could help new players a lot in the process of clearing the content and actually doing it with heroic gear and not getting boosted in naxx and uld by high gs people

12. June 4, 2016  
    I won't be playing there until season 8 gear is available and a lot of other people I know feel the same. Maybe it'll resurge then.

13. June 4, 2016  
    ^^ this. Basically, only the hardcore people can raid, i'm in university and I don't have time to be in wow 24/7, and if i want to raid I need to be in a hardcore guild that when I miss a Raid, im flamed or replaced forever or kicked.

14. June 5, 2016  
    Actually more than 99% of northrend quests are working except maybe the drakensryd, but loremaster of northrend is easily obtainable.
    With quests breaking away each updates, That goal seems to become more and more obscure.

Icecrown final goal was hard once

15. June 5, 2016  
    Well said. Everyone seems to agree that Naxx 10 is way harder than 25, despite dropping worse gear. Not many guilds have 25 raiders therefore they don't want to run raids and without accessible end-game content, people will leave. Please please nerf 10 mans so that more people are progressing... after all, isn't that what this server is about?

123 ... Last