1. LOL, when i first started at the realm when only vanilla content was out, the realm was not advertised as hardcore, it was advertised as the most blizzlike *1 realm
    Double lying this early?

1. Lordaeron had its design features listed even before it was released, including the lack of RDF and other things; decisions about increasing the difficulty of certain content were polled and stated way before that content was released as well, giving plenty of time for people to simply stop if they disagreed with what was coming;

2. Lordaeron was advertised as the most complete Wrath of the Lich King server, not as most "Blizz-like" - we mostly stopped using that term since people like you are unable to understand what it means;

3. Even with all the custom changes, guess what: Lordaeron still is "Blizz-like" - go inform yourself on what "alike" means.

2. Yes Obnoxious you are right but... I play from the first vanilla days here and If I remember there was a poll asking people if they want the hard-core experience to be implemented. Am I right? I also remember that the poll had about ~400 votes, maybe less. Yea, the poll had more in favor for hard-core changes but the thing is those who voted then probably don;t play here anyomre. Why do you guys keep saying this when the poll had 400 votes? Just make another one for example. Or at least with the release of ToC, I really think naxx 10 and 25 should be retail-like regarding difficulty and Ulduar nerfefd around 25-30%. Let all enjoy the experience. Peace out!

3. I already mentioned that:

decisions about increasing the difficulty of certain content were polled and stated way before that content was released as well, giving plenty of time for people to simply stop if they disagreed with what was coming
    The point of mentioning the poll is the fact players were informed well ahead of time of what was decided and that the custom changes would happen. There being X amount of votes isn't relevant. We don't create polls for players to make decisions; we use polls to gather opinions and points of view, which are taken in consideration, but don't necessarily reflect the outcome. Especially on Lordaeron, which from the very start was planned and designed to be a specifically tuned experience, even if those 400 had been against the raid tweaks they might still have made into the server if it was decided that's what best fit Lordaeron.

4. Trying to merge population from icecrown to lordaeron would be same as shooting own foot.
    if i was owner of this project i would start worrying about future. You have basically two realms, one which is donation limited and another which is full of overgeared people already, meaning only income is from new acc's. If keep this way, it wont take long for negative budget income. Soon they will have no choice but to make new clean realm.

So people of lordaeron i think you can forget about population for now.
    Edited: September 9, 2016

5. Casuals pls,go play Icecrown.
    There is a big difference between casuals and people who do not want to nerd about x1 rep and ****.

6. Casuals pls,go play Icecrown.
    I consider myself a casual (as I do not have time to play EVERY day). I play Lord due to the sheer blizz-like factor. Brings me back to the WoW I miss. (Played retail for a few months, HATE IT anymore). I will not play Icecrown because of the high-rates, it's just not what I'm in to.. Am I exempt?

There is a big difference between casuals and people who do not want to nerd about x1 rep and ****.
    Havana, what specifically define Lordaeron as a 'hardcore' server? I can't come up with an answer? I am not a hardcore by any means, but I love Lordaeron the most because of the nostalgia and low-rates. I am an early-mid game fanatic.

7. Havana, what specifically define Lordaeron as a 'hardcore' server? I can't come up with an answer? I am not a hardcore by any means, but I love Lordaeron the most because of the nostalgia and low-rates. I am an early-mid game fanatic.
    You can eat with legs ignoring spoon, but in 2016 it's not hardcore, it's *****ic.
    Progressing hard bosses is hardcore, agree. Wasting time on random crap aka x1 rep grind or x1 mob grind is not hardcore, it's just time consuming garbage in 2016 year.

8. It means that our opinions do not have value,

9. For the most complete part. We all know this is not true. There are servers far better scripted and with staff that knows how to communicate. So if you want to accuse someone of lying, try your superiors first.
    I honestly never seen Lordaeron advertised as most blizzlike server as the other guy claimed it to be (terrible shot though...). Thing is, the term "blizzlike" is so much used these days, and several players think it is, or, it's supposed to be, a 100% copy from retail.

10. guys, this topic is not about blizzlike or not, it is a warning, showcase that realm dying slowly. Maybe Warmane Stuff should reconsider some decisions, or make new, cuz hopefully we all dont wanna end up with 1k online in 2-3month.
    Edited: September 10, 2016

11. Question for the staff- Why we have such awful communication again??? We started good after moltdown, remember?

12. Double lying this early?

1. Lordaeron had its design features listed even before it was released, including the lack of RDF and other things; decisions about increasing the difficulty of certain content were polled and stated way before that content was released as well, giving plenty of time for people to simply stop if they disagreed with what was coming;

2. Lordaeron was advertised as the most complete Wrath of the Lich King server, not as most "Blizz-like" - we mostly stopped using that term since people like you are unable to understand what it means;

3. Even with all the custom changes, guess what: Lordaeron still is "Blizz-like" - go inform yourself on what "alike" means.
    I started reading about new lord from when warmane came together after moltdown and read all of the dev logs from kaer and stuff, the thing is ofc we all knew about no rdf that was there from the start. The buff on bosses came a long time after though.

13. ....they might still have made into the server if it was decided that's what best fit Lordaeron.
    Is the team going to address the declining population of Lordaeron at some point in the near future? I've really enjoyed the leveling experience on Lordaeron so far, it would be nice to see the population pickup again.

14. Is the team going to address the declining population of Lordaeron at some point in the near future? I've really enjoyed the leveling experience on Lordaeron so far, it would be nice to see the population pickup again.
    The declining population... that reaches 5-6k+ consistently? Icecrown aside, Lordaeron has more population than our servers in other expansions put together. It's more than our old Wrath of the Lich King servers would have before the merge and core upgrade. Stable 5k is what most private servers wish they had on a daily basis. With Icecrown around and the release of Legion, it's natural that the population would lower as many people moved to those options.

15. The declining population... that reaches 5-6k+ consistently? Icecrown aside, Lordaeron has more population than our servers in other expansions put together. It's more than our old Wrath of the Lich King servers would have before the merge and core upgrade. Stable 5k is what most private servers wish they had on a daily basis. With Icecrown around and the release of Legion, it's natural that the population would lower as many people moved to those options.
    I don't think that the problem is that Lordaeron has 5-6k normally now. I think the reason why people are worried and asking for changes is because we don't know if the population decrease stop at 5-6k. It may decrease to 2k, and with a hardcore content like there is now, with a decreasing population it will just get worse and worse for the casuals.

Yes it is natural that the population would lower as many people have moved to Icecrown and Legion. Even tho, this decreasing population is too much. We are not talking about 10-20 %, we are talking about like 60 % of the servers population. Where will it stop, when? Will the server lose 80 %?
    I am not asking you to answer this, I am just telling you, this is a bit scary. I love the server, but I am afraid to invest more time to level up alts, because I do not know how long this server will last.

The server had already lost a lot of people before the release of Legion too.

I know the server may be ment for the more hardcore people, I have many times seen people saying that "casual go icecrown, hardcore go Lordaeron". If we live up to the idea, the server will decrease a lot more, and it will become a lot worse. (I am not saying you have said it, I just wanted to include the last part for others).

The only reason I see why the server would increase population again without any change, is when we get conquest emblems instead of heroism. Aka, people will get easier get and the instances will get easier, since we have better gear. Also new content always helps, but the top content will always be "gone" for most of the people.

All in all, I love this server, I just wish that the population will be stable or increase :)
    Edited: September 12, 2016

First ... 23456 Last