1. June 5, 2016  
    Well said. Everyone seems to agree that Naxx 10 is way harder than 25, despite dropping worse gear. Not many guilds have 25 raiders therefore they don't want to run raids and without accessible end-game content, people will leave. Please please nerf 10 mans so that more people are progressing... after all, isn't that what this server is about?
    I have to agree that naxx 10man is very hard compared to 25man, but as for ulduar, the 10man version is way easier than the 25man version, atleast for us, we are 12/13 in 10man and 9/13 25man. I still feel like the hard modes are impossible unless you attempt them 4hours each and hope that the planets alligns properly and get everything done perfectly, which makes the experience relatively saddening, considering most BiS trinkets drops 10man hardmodes. Not to say most hardmodes requires a certain composition to be able to even down them.. makes the casual guilds impossible to progress.

2. June 5, 2016  
    I wonder where are the people from before who were saying "If you don't like it, change the server."

People will start moving from Lord to ICC every day and server will be from 12k + queue to 3-4k at high peak thanks to all bull**** and illogical buffs.

3. June 5, 2016  
    I wonder where are the people from before who were saying "If you don't like it, change the server."

People will start moving from Lord to ICC every day and server will be from 12k + queue to 3-4k at high peak thanks to all bull**** and illogical buffs.
    I dont remeber if i said it, but i will say it now just for you, so you should be happy.
    If you dont like it change, the server

4. June 5, 2016  
    Lord. was maden for Hardcore players who have lot of free time. That means many of new players dont know about boost and they starting playing here. When they ding lvl 80, they came to Naxx and see that useless boost. They are like: 'WAU, HOW THE **** SHOULD I GET GEAR WHEN NOONE IS RAIDING NAXX 10? I CANT JOIN HARDCORE RAID GUILD COZ I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT'. After week 50% of them will try to sell or change acc for some blizzlike server. (That boost is changing some boss ecounters so its not even blizzlike. Its more like mix of custom and wotlk content).

Im not saying that boost is bad. Its great idea but you have to set it up with brain. And please GMs dont ban me its just my opinion, Its not solution to ban all these posts.

5. June 5, 2016  
    What you all said is true. The thing is i dont think any gm currently cares about naxx10. And part of the problem is the community cause you have people saying: nah naxx is fine, when they have cleared 25 with bug abusing and then stormed out on the 10 man... Ulduar i agree is fine on ten man but some encounters are really ****ty(razorscale f.e.) but as for naxx10 if a nurf doesnt come more new guilds will fail and leave the server for icecrown.

P.S. but who knows? maybe thats what devs want:)(kidding)

6. Ok, 3 month passed...
    I get your point, but you have to remember that there has been some login problems that day.

But as you say, the population has dropped A LOT! from 12k + queue to 5-7k (normally).

7. Population will be much higher with ICC release.
    Current outdated progress is interesting only for pve carebears.

8. The Leveling experience was the best part. Some of you take this too serious. No thank you, This isn't 2008-2010. Lord's PvP scene has/had some of the greatest players, but a lot went back to retail or blackrock because 3's/5's are completely dead..and that's kinda bad.

9. I dinged 80 recently and it's true, there really isn't much you can do without a hc raiding guild. There are almost no pugs raiding and if there are any, they require 4k+ gs for naxx10, which is completely impossible to get. Hell, even for daily hcs you get spammed by 3.8k+ gs only.

I'm not a clueless noob, I've raided and cleared full heroic raids on retail, but there are only two viable ways to get past the gs wall - join a hc guild and hope they'll boost you for a while, or what I'll do, wait for s7 to start and rush ratings in 2v2 for the full relentless set.

10. I dinged 80 recently and it's true, there really isn't much you can do without a hc raiding guild. There are almost no pugs raiding and if there are any, they require 4k+ gs for naxx10, which is completely impossible to get. Hell, even for daily hcs you get spammed by 3.8k+ gs only.

I'm not a clueless noob, I've raided and cleared full heroic raids on retail, but there are only two viable ways to get past the gs wall - join a hc guild and hope they'll boost you for a while, or what I'll do, wait for s7 to start and rush ratings in 2v2 for the full relentless set.
    ive leveled multiple toons on lord, horde and alliance i have both at 80... and i can tell you that you can easily get over 4000 gearscore by just doing heroics, and pug naxx/os 0 drake.... but u noobs complain cus u suck. whatever. lol!

11. ive leveled multiple toons on lord, horde and alliance i have both at 80... and i can tell you that you can easily get over 4000 gearscore by just doing heroics, and pug naxx/os 0 drake.... but u noobs complain cus u suck. whatever. lol!

ye pug for 1-2bosses sick**** : D

12. ye pug for 1-2bosses sick**** : D
    Sounds like you've been partaking in some terrible PUGs.

13. Sounds like you've been partaking in some terrible PUGs.
    tbh i dont even know when the last 25pug on ally side was.

14. today i decided to move back to icecrown too... you get lvl 80 and there is nothing to do... its almost impossible to put together few people to go pve... people are impatient and if it takes more than few minutes they just leave... im tired of this... if there is 6500 people online right know there has to be at least 6000 low leveled people or i dont know whats happening...

First 1234 ... Last