1. June 4, 2016  

Free to use hack?

Hi,I apologize if I wrong section . On frostwolf server can we use hack without any problems? i ask because i founded many people in bg and arena that use speed hack (and maybe other that i don't know, but speed hack it's more used), time ago when i tried to report someone with screenshots gm answered me that they can't do anything without giving any further explanation on why they can't do anything. If you're free to use hack i'll leave this server because i don't like to play with noobs that prefer to use hack instead to learn how to play.

2. June 4, 2016  
    wtf no. cheating is banable. first ban 7 days then 30 then 120 then perma. Just do Screenshots or record with for example Bandicam.

3. June 4, 2016  
    Of course it's not allowed. But obviously a screenshot of a speed hacker is useless.

4. June 4, 2016  
    how can i report someone that use speed hack?

5. June 4, 2016  

6. June 4, 2016  
    Simply take proof, upload on imgur and make a ticket containing their name and short explanation.

7. June 5, 2016  
    screenshot proof for speedhack ... good joke.

how can a single image of someone standing still be proof of him moving quicker than normal?

8. June 5, 2016  
    Just download Fraps or similar recording software, and when you see hacker record it, 5 seconds of it, you don't really need more, just to be seen how he is traveling "The Flash" style in action.

9. June 5, 2016  
    When it comes to bg one screenshot is enough to report a speed hacker who caps flags. No legit player can cqp all 3 flags under 3 min.

All you need is to provide logical explanation along ur report.

10. June 6, 2016  
    ....i ask because i founded many people in bg and arena that use speed hack....
    U founded them to use the hack? U r a legend!