1. June 4, 2016  

RDF HC minimal requirements.

Just leveled my warrior tank, went straight to RDF HC finder - it says i'm too low. At the time it was fair, but after several hours of grinding gear I'm left with two items below 180 ilvl, specifically both of my trinkets which are 174 ilvl and green. And i haven't seen a single item above 179 ilvl in RDF normal. So, the question is, at what point I'm eligible for RDF hc?

P.S.: here's a link to my armory - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    P.S.S.: I've 3k gs right now - still can't que for RDF HC.
    Edited: June 4, 2016 Reason: update

2. June 4, 2016  
    Some guy in global chat told me that i need 3.8k gs.

3. June 4, 2016  
    do an ICC rep farm for the BiS ring, then just farm FoS/PoS normal, you'll get to ~4K in no time

4. June 4, 2016  

5. June 5, 2016  
    You can also look in AH for any "gear upgrades" to help push your gs to do the heroic dungeons.

6. June 6, 2016  
    Some guy in global chat told me that i need 3.8k gs.
    Technically speaking, the dungeon finder system does not work with gearscore. Which means that gearscore cannot offer an exact nor appropriate estimation as to which point you should be able to queue up. For standard heroic dungeon finder, you will need approximately 180 average item level. The quickest way to boost this is to replace your lowest item level items with higher item level items. You could be wearing full 219 item level items, except for a single white pair of boots with an item level of 1. That can massively hurt your average item level, despite having a gearscore value of 4k. Gearscore doesn't average your gear overall, but instead applies a static value to an item and whatever enchants and gems that can be applied to it.

So, if you're having problems queueing, I would suggest that your first step to be replacing any green or white quality items you might be wearing up to at least blue quality.

7. June 6, 2016  
    In addition to the above it's worthwhile farming rep with certain factions as some reward blues/purple that will make you eligible for RDFhc.

8. So i just dinged 80 and obviously want to gear myself. I know that the random heroic req. ilvl is 180 so i exchange my lowest ilvl items with 187 items from the savage set.
    When i finally surpassed the 180 ilvl i was shocked that i still couldnt queue for random heroics. So i decided to go for 190, maybe it is just a bug or something. I bought myself a 264 BoE, got a 232 Midsummer cloak and rep farmed to get the 251 ring.
    I am at 195 ilvl now and guess what... i STILL cannot queue for a goddamn random heroic. I dont know if this is intentional or not.
    It just doesnt make sense to me at ALL... The items dropped in the "normal" heroics have a damn ilvl of 200. They were used to gear up for Naxx oh and guess what Naxx10 also drops 200 ilvl. So why on earth can i not queue for a random heroic when im almost avg ilvl 200 ???

Please i would really like to know because this is turning me off real bad. It is impossible to set foot on this server as a new player without a guild when a simple thing like this blocks you from getting better gear.

9. Follow a guide to gear yourself. Search "pre-raid gearing <class&spec>.

10. So just for your information: You need an average itemlevel of 200 or more to queue for random heroics.

Doesnt make sense to me, but i finally found the definite requirement.

11. He probably already figured it out, but one also has to re-log before the tool takes note of his equipped items with a higher item level.

12. I have the exact same problem. I read that I need an average ilvl of 180. when i hit that i could not queue up for heroics so i bought 2 pvp items which brought me to ilvl193. I relogged and still cant queue up. I play prot pally and it is frustrating to farm pvp gear that i wont actually use just to get into heroics, i cant remember having this problem back then on retail.

EDIT: Today I logged in and changed my helmet from 187(ret) to 200(tank) and i also changed my libram from 232(holy) back to 150(tank). After this I had an average ilvl of 188(5lvls less than before) and suddenly I can queue up for rdf heroic..
    The requirement seems to be pretty random.
    Edited: August 16, 2017

13. I could never understand how people can have trouble queueing for RDF Hc when hitting the requirement is doable within a day of hitting 80lvl, even on Icecrown.

14. I could never understand how people can have trouble queueing for RDF Hc when hitting the requirement is doable within a day of hitting 80lvl, even on Icecrown.
    Because the system is bugged. It should be open with the gear you get on the way to lvl80, or only with a few improvements. But actually you need some epic items that actually outgear RDF HC to enter RDF HC. Sometimes way more than 3k gs or to actualy lower you ilevel, that makes no sense.

On retail i tanked Naxx with green/blue gear from RDF HC and not a single epic item. On Warmane i need some epics to enter RDF HC. logic?

15. Hello i have a question i have on my char 3.7gs but cant go in heroics dungeos anyyone have a
    solution for this problem ? It says You must obtain bether gear.

12 Last