1. June 5, 2016  
    I did Escape from Durnholde awhile ago. Have never seen it before so I can't say what might be out of place about it.

The quest requiring setting off the explosives didn't complete however. Got the bombs, placed them and all burned....but never was able to turn it in.

Did complete however and got the achievement.

More troubling to me however is that about halfway through I got exhalted with Keepers of Time, but it didn't count toward my the 50 exhalted rep achievement.

2. June 5, 2016  
    Updated list of new dungeons and raids. Karazhan and Hyjal summit tested now before crash.

Dungeons and raids without problems (maybe harder hits then should be)
    Slave Pens normal/HC - opened. Seems to be OK
    Escape from Durnholde keep normal/HC - opened. Seems to be OK
    Blackrock depths - opened. Seems to be OK
    Shadow labyrinth - opened. Seems to be OK
    Auchenai crypts - opened. Seems to be OK
    Hellfire Ramparts - opened. Seems to be OK
    Karazhan - Maiden of Virtue - OK, Moroes - OK, Nightbane - OK, Attumen the Huntsman - without loot?, Opera event - Red Riding Hood - OK, The Curator - OK, Terestian Illhoof - OK, Shade of Aran - OK, Netherspite - OK, Opera event - The wizard of Oz - The Crone with 3m HP?, Chess event - Can't start

Dungeons and raids with minor bugs
    Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - only Ayamiss the Hunter is bugged - he can kill you with one shot after paralyze and lash spells
    Dire Maul East - mobs and bosses spawned 2x at one
    Lower Blackrock spire - mobs and bosses are spawned 2x at one spawn point
    Zul'Farrak - all bosses and half mobs was spawned 2x at one
    Magtheridon's lair - NPCs are spawned 2x at one spawn point, not tested

Bugged dungeons and raids
    Dire Maul North - mobs and bosses spawned 2x at one, door after Guard Fengus are locked, door should be opened for Cataclysm. You can't continue without key
    Dire Maul West - mobs and bosses spawned 2x at one, you can't disable force field around Immortal. Mage can use blink
    Upper Blackrock spire - doors are closed. they should be opened after kill all mobs in small rooms around
    The Eye - Al'ar - bugged, chaotic fly path and flying away from melee
    Temple of Atal'Hakar - teleport bug, I was ported to another Temple of Atal'Hakar dungeon without mobs and entrance. Only way out was HS or mage teleport
    Molten core - Without NPCs
    Stratholm - Gate to the Gauntlet part is closed. Should be opened. Service entrance required key to the city. Should be opened without key.
    Hyjal summit - you can't start battle, if you click on dialog with Jaina Proudmoore, nothing happened
    The Shattered Halls - Gate before dungeon is closed, you can't open gate with key. gate should be opened without key
    Edited: June 6, 2016

3. June 5, 2016  
    Updated list of new dungeons and raids. Karazhan and Hyjal summit tested now before crash.
    If you get romulo and julianne in the opera event romulo has over 3 million hp.

4. June 5, 2016  
    If you get romulo and julianne in the opera event romulo has over 3 million hp.
    I will se later, for now Red Riding Hood from opera event work

But Shade of Aran kick me to the air so I died after the fall

5. June 5, 2016  
    Stormwind stockades: there are some defias spawns.
    Somehow the cataclysm and wotlk version got mixed and pooped out the current situation. awkward.

6. June 5, 2016  
    Blood furnace and ramparts (both HC, did not test normal) have some npc's with weird models. (humans as orcs, ogres as orcs...)

7. June 5, 2016  
    when I did HFR the chest after defeating Nazan and Vazruden opened but nothing was inside did you check that out ?

8. June 6, 2016  
    when I did HFR the chest after defeating Nazan and Vazruden opened but nothing was inside did you check that out ?
    I did it yesterday, I can confirm that it drops loot.

9. June 6, 2016  
    What's the situation in ICC guys? Can we skip somehow the gunship battle? :/

10. June 6, 2016  
    What's the situation in ICC guys? Can we skip somehow the gunship battle? :/
    You get ported back to start if you do :(

11. June 6, 2016  
    Dire maul wokrs fine just take from that imp key for the door..
    Blackfathom works
    Karazahn cant open door to play chess..

12. June 6, 2016  
    Dire maul wokrs fine just take from that imp key for the door..
    Key is for the door in Dire Maul west after first boss

Dire Maul North - mobs and bosses spawned 2x at one, door after Guard Fengus are locked, door should be opened for Cataclysm. You can't continue without key
    Dire Maul West - mobs and bosses spawned 2x at one, you can't disable force field around Immortal.

13. June 6, 2016  
    Thanks for fixing the damage meters on lord ryholith legs :))))

14. June 7, 2016  
    Hopefully devs are reading this thread, pets mana regen is bugged again, frost mage's pet keeps running oom and his nova misses 50% of the time, thanks for looking into this.

15. June 7, 2016  
    guys I would jst like to say thanks to warmane ...you guys surprise us all with this ...server ia mich better than retail now thank u alot for all your hard work to be able to give us this old content keep up the great work !

First 1234 Last