1. June 4, 2016  

Current State of Dungeons/Raids after Update

Hello Everyone, the changelog might be a couple of days away since they are still working on the update they released and I wanted to create a quick topic with the state of the dungeons and raids they opened

Raids:

Karazhan - Midnight/Attumen cannot be killed.

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - only Ayamiss the Hunter is bugged - be carefull with the paralyze spell.

Magtheridon's lair - NPCs are spawned twice.

The Eye - trash mobs dont show any issues but i wasnt able to test Alar, somehow his flightpath platform selection is crazy( If anyone was able to finish the fight please let me know)

Sunwell Plateau - . Sunwell Plateau
    . Kalecgos iscant be killed since the demon controlling his mind is friendly to the party,
    .The only way to reach Brutallus is with a mage blink or stealth chararter.
    .Femyst Fog covered the entire field twice but a group was able to kill her right before the server went down( If you were able to go further please post ur experience)

Serpentshrine Cavern - Bosses hit way harder that they should but still doable
    Lady Vashj unfurtunately is not scripted correctly since the elementals dont reach her and the tainted cores do not allow u to attack her once used

Molten Core - its empty, no mobs inside

Black Temple works just certain interactions are not working properly
    -Mother Shaz teleports u to space and have to unstuck on website
    Reliquiary of souls phazed out.

Ulduar - Teleporter is not working.( if u were able to advance please post ur experience)

ICC - Gunship section its not scripted( It was said u can skip this, i wasnt able to do so. If u were please post it)

Obsidian Sanctum works fine

Naxx was also completed by a group ( sometimes u will encounter players from the other faction)

Trial of the crusader was also completed

Dungeons

AU Cripts works

Shadow Labirinth works

The slave pens - havent tested it yet

Utgarde Pinnacle the first boss cannot be killed

Azol Nerub - fell to death, please post if u were able to complete it

Trial of the champion . fell to death as well

The occulus - Drakes didnt move

Halls of Stone - works

drak'tharon keep - havent tested it yet

Forge of Souls - works but there are 2 npcs during the entire dungeon
    Please note that the quest Echoes of tortured souls is not obtainable therefore u cannot advance to the pit of saron or halls of reflection

Shattered halls - Entrance requires a key

The Arcatraz - Locked with a key as well

Hellfire Ramparts - works properly

Stratholme - Only the belnazzar wing works atm.

Lets thank the developers for the work they put into this update and lets hope the bugs and interactions continue to be worked on.

If you tested a different dungeon or raid please post it below.

Thanks

2. June 4, 2016  
    Shattered Halls works. Small questchain to get the key.
    Slave pens works.

Update. The elevator in The Mechanar is now bugged. cant go up.

Door to last boss doesn't open in The Arcatraz.
    Edited: June 4, 2016

3. June 4, 2016  
    Tempest Keep

> Al'ar is undoable/bugged, according to a friend of mine who couldn't do it
    > Kael'thas Sunstrider is unkillable. After the mind control phase, the fight automatically resets to the beginning.

4. June 4, 2016  
    Utgarde pinnacle: i could kill svala without problems, just waiting 30 seconds of scripted actions

Tempest Keep: it seems alar flies away from melees, so you could maybe kill her with a melee standing on a platform idle and some ranged attacking. It's difficult beacuse of the debuff. At the last boss, when kael tas mind controls you he resets, i could avoid this by using paladin's bubble but i didn't kill him so i can't say how much he works.

Serpentshrine cavern: fishable boss doesn't work

5. June 4, 2016  
    Ulduar

Yogg'Saron event with Sara is not working, whenever you start the event, you will instantly die.
    Algalon event is not working.

6. June 4, 2016  
    From topic Working Cataclysm Dungeon / Raid list

Dungeons and raids without problems (maybe harder hits then should be)
    Slave Pens normal/HC - opened. Seems to be OK
    Escape from Durnholde keep normal/HC - opened. Seems to be OK
    Blackrock depths - opened. Seems to be OK
    Shadow labyrinth - opened. Seems to be OK
    Auchenai crypts - opened. Seems to be OK

Dungeons and raids with minor bugs
    Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - only Ayamiss the Hunter is bugged - he can kill you with one shot after paralyze and lash spells
    Dire Maul East - mobs and bosses spawned 2x at one
    Lower Blackrock spire - mobs and bosses are spawned 2x at one spawn point
    Zul'Farrak - all bosses and half mobs was spawned 2x at one
    Magtheridon's lair - NPCs are spawned 2x at one spawn point

Bugged dungeons and raids
    Dire Maul North - mobs and bosses spawned 2x at one, door after Guard Fengus are locked, door should be opened for Cataclysm. You can't continue without key
    Dire Maul West - mobs and bosses spawned 2x at one, you can't disable force field around Immortal. Mage can use blink
    Upper Blackrock spire - doors are closed. they should be opened after kill all mobs in small rooms around
    The Eye - trash seems to be OK. First boss bugged, fly path for Al'ar is chaotic
    Temple of Atal'Hakar - teleport bug, I was ported to another Temple of Atal'Hakar dungeon without mobs and entrance. Only way out was HS or mage teleport
    Molten core - Without NPCs
    Stratholm - Gate to the Gauntlet part is closed. Should be opened. Service entrance required key to the city. Should be opened without key.

7. June 4, 2016  
    From topic Working Cataclysm Dungeon / Raid list
    Escape for Durnholde keep normal/HC - Was there, no bosses. Maybe i missed something?

8. June 4, 2016  
    Escape for Durnholde keep normal/HC - Was there, no bosses. Maybe i missed something?
    maybe yes. You need pack of bombs from NPC at start and fly to durnholde. Done yesterday, I have achievement

9. June 4, 2016  
    maybe yes. You need pack of bombs from NPC at start and fly to durnholde. Done yesterday, I have achievement
    I did have the packs and flew on that dragon but still nothing. I'll try again later. thanks :>

10. June 4, 2016  
    I did have the packs and flew on that dragon but still nothing. I'll try again later. thanks :>
    Had the same problem, gonna try again

Also about arcatraz , you can get there by doing botanica and taking the portal at the end of the dungeon, u gonna get teleported to the arcatraz, but it seems its bugged on the 2nd-3rd boss, cant remember, where there is this door that should be opened after you kill the boss but its not opening, plus, making the dungeon impossible to complete

11. June 4, 2016  

12. June 4, 2016  
    Had the same problem, gonna try again

Also about arcatraz , you can get there by doing botanica and taking the portal at the end of the dungeon, u gonna get teleported to the arcatraz, but it seems its bugged on the 2nd-3rd boss, cant remember, where there is this door that should be opened after you kill the boss but its not opening, plus, making the dungeon impossible to complete
    Na, u go to shadow labyrinth by botanica, The mechanar u go to Arcatraz, but still. u cant kill last boss in Arcatraz.. :c

13. June 4, 2016  
    The door system is not compatiable with cata expansion. We should be able to unlock doors without keys because key system is not available in cata expansion anymore, but we do in wotlk. Those scripts are ported from wotlk server, some doors in some dungeons like Dire maul/Stratholm should not require key to open.

14. June 5, 2016  
    Drak'Tharon have a lot of dead untargetable troll warriors that aggro, mob up and hit you until you're dead
    Azjol Nerub first boss Krik'thir the Gatewatcher wasnt spawning when I tried it (heroic), thus locking the rest of the dungeon

Black Temple - Yesterday Akama didnt open the door to Illidan terrace, all the animations and dialogues worked, but the door remained there and we couldnt pass it, some people were able to complete it I know, but should be further investigated

15. June 5, 2016  
    Black Temple - Yesterday Akama didnt open the door to Illidan terrace, all the animations and dialogues worked, but the door remained there and we couldnt pass it, some people were able to complete it I know, but should be further investigated
    We found out that by reloggin near the door and spamming walk foward bind we could pass the door.

123 ... Last