1. Great guide, thanks! I've just started playing rogue for a bit and looking for some guides I found myself confused with expertise cap. Some of them say that we should only get 21 instead of 26, could you tell me why this difference?

2. Great guide, thanks! I've just started playing rogue for a bit and looking for some guides I found myself confused with expertise cap. Some of them say that we should only get 21 instead of 26, could you tell me why this difference?
    For each point "1" in expertise, you reduce your chance of attacks to be dodged or parried by 0.25%. The dodge cap is 26(Currently around 28 i guess, parry is around 10 i'd say).

Attack gets dodged/parried = no damage done. No damage done = DPS loss

Outdated guides gona say it's 21. Just go for 26 and that's it.

3. ok so at 6k gs should I change my eviscerate build to rupture? I hasnt change it since old core so my info about current state is outdated

4. ok so at 6k gs should I change my eviscerate build to rupture? I hasnt change it since old core so my info about current state is outdated
    6k GS tells me nothing. And I've said in the guide. You don't go eviscerate build unless u're pretty much BiS. Aka 6.4k-6.5k GS(Proper gemming and gear).
    Edited: February 15, 2017

5. 6k GS tells me nothing. And I've said in the guide. You don't go eviscerate build unless u're pretty much BiS. Aka 6.4k-6.5k GS(Proper gemming and gear).
    Yeah I rather ask how much % crit (unbuffed) I need to switch spec, and more importantly how to get that 315 hit rating since basically all off parts from icc do not give it and I rather be arp capped than gem pure hit..

6. the bug which blade flurry hits a non-existing target is actually hitting the target you are attacking right? like festergut. because on recount it clearly shows blade flurry adding to the overall damage done on him.

7. Yeah I rather ask how much % crit (unbuffed) I need to switch spec, and more importantly how to get that 315 hit rating since basically all off parts from icc do not give it and I rather be arp capped than gem pure hit..
    Lol. They get u more than 315... Another rogge which I play is ~6k GS and has above w/o probs.
    Also in case I understood wrong, but if you plan to gem crit and arp just for eviscerate then you're a fool.

the bug which blade flurry hits a non-existing target is actually hitting the target you are attacking right? like festergut. because on recount it clearly shows blade flurry adding to the overall damage done on him.
    Yeah..

8. Lol. They get u more than 315... Another rogge which I play is ~6k GS and has above w/o probs.
    Also in case I understood wrong, but if you plan to gem crit and arp just for eviscerate then you're a fool.

Yeah..
    Well to clear things more I got no problem with my dps, but the only way to get those hit off pieces is from 10nm/hc so im not sure where you get those from icc 25. And those hit pieces usually do not give arp so thats problem nr 2 :) I obviously gem full arp gems, because for rog its not that easy to reach 1.4 cap. I understand that with some bis items from RS all problems can disappear quickly.. :D So, basically I dont give a fck if I need to change to rupture or stay eviscerate, I just want numbers ( when to change, why to change, etc ) )

9. Well to clear things more I got no problem with my dps, but the only way to get those hit off pieces is from 10nm/hc so im not sure where you get those from icc 25. And those hit pieces usually do not give arp so thats problem nr 2 :) I obviously gem full arp gems, because for rog its not that easy to reach 1.4 cap. I understand that with some bis items from RS all problems can disappear quickly.. :D So, basically I dont give a fck if I need to change to rupture or stay eviscerate, I just want numbers ( when to change, why to change, etc ) )
    You dun need to get to the 1.4k ARP, nor do you need STS trinket.

25n and 10hc gear setup.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cv9xq5s4m...cgear.ods?dl=0

And here a 6k rogue having exactly wat it needs. Yeah a bit too much expertise, but that's cuz of no better ranged wep. True it has STS and HC VDW ring but it has no JC so no 34 ARP gems. You can be around 1200-1300 ARP w/o any issues.. And then again, If i didn't have STS I might've gotten the ToC 5 trinket, War Token or the 10 HC Lady trinket as it's not all in ARP after all.

I wrote it in the guide... 40%+ crit and 315 hit --> 26 exp --> go gem ARP till the CAP.

And lastly u gotta know that for each 100 GS of proper gear and gems u'll gain significant boost in DPS.
    Edited: February 16, 2017

10. At 5903 GS, I have:

342 hit(over cap)
    44% crit
    32/32 expertise (Still have 2 expertise gems that I used before)
    90.38% ArP

Ikfirus really helps a LOT + shoulders for hit.

11. You dun need to get to the 1.4k ARP, nor do you need STS trinket.

25n and 10hc gear setup.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cv9xq5s4m...cgear.ods?dl=0

And here a 6k rogue having exactly wat it needs. Yeah a bit too much expertise, but that's cuz of no better ranged wep. True it has STS and HC VDW ring but it has no JC so no 34 ARP gems. You can be around 1200-1300 ARP w/o any issues.. And then again, If i didn't have STS I might've gotten the ToC 5 trinket, War Token or the 10 HC Lady trinket as it's not all in ARP after all.

I wrote it in the guide... 40%+ crit and 315 hit --> 26 exp --> go gem ARP till the CAP.

And lastly u gotta know that for each 100 GS of proper gear and gems u'll gain significant boost in DPS.
    Yeah now with some corrections I have 95% arp, ~280 hit ( can use 40 hit food) 29 expertise 45% crit, all that trouble because I use 4pT10.. not played my rog in pve for a long time, so I probably rebuild it when I get that ikfirus hc :D

12. Yeah now with some corrections I have 95% arp, ~280 hit ( can use 40 hit food) 29 expertise 45% crit, all that trouble because I use 4pT10.. not played my rog in pve for a long time, so I probably rebuild it when I get that ikfirus hc :D
    One does not simply go 4set T10 unless BiS in rest of the gear c:

13. Also I have a question. I have now 2 daggers , one is Heavens Kryss and other Unshaped razor from pos I think... so when I do battered hilt I ll have the sword. So , should I just use that heavens in offhand till i get slower axe from ICC?

About enchant, berserk + moogose? or its the same what u choose from those 2?

Poz
    Edited: February 16, 2017

First ... 91011121321 ... Last