1. I wouldn't think of going combat spec in the 1st place, unless i got fist + fist, fist + dagger, axe/sword + axe/sword.
    For the rest of the questions, recheck the guide.
    Edited: February 16, 2017

2. Fluffy, I got a question for you..

I am hit / expertise capped, 90% arp & 44% crit. I also have a vanq mark that I can use to either upgrade my shoulders(t10) or buy a head and upgrade it.

The thing is: I gain 2p, 100 crit, agility and 18 arp but lose 82 hit. I am at 342 hit, losing 82 means I get 55 under cap.

What do I do? In your guide, it says 237 if only 25. The thing is, I do both 10 / 25 since I still need gear from 10 man. Do I upgrade my shoulders, get a bit more hit from them and wait for another vanq mark for head? Do I buy the head and swap 245(EoT) and 264 t10 in between 10/25? And IF I gem for hit to reach the cap = I lose ArP in the end.

Thanks.

Edit: I can remove 2x 20 expertise gems since I'm over cap so this means either 40 hit(15 undercap if I buy head) or 40 ArP more if I stay with 245 one.
    Edited: February 17, 2017

3. I wouldn't think of going combat spec in the 1st place, unless i got fist + fist, fist + dagger, axe/sword + axe/sword.
    For the rest of the questions, recheck the guide.
    I read the guide. So no hard feelings but you said you had berserking and moongose or 2x moongose just for the look. Now I see you have double zerking.
    I guess 2xzerking is the best then

4. Fluffy, I got a question for you..

I am hit / expertise capped, 90% arp & 44% crit. I also have a vanq mark that I can use to either upgrade my shoulders(t10) or buy a head and upgrade it.

The thing is: I gain 2p, 100 crit, agility and 18 arp but lose 82 hit. I am at 342 hit, losing 82 means I get 55 under cap.

What do I do? In your guide, it says 237 if only 25. The thing is, I do both 10 / 25 since I still need gear from 10 man. Do I upgrade my shoulders, get a bit more hit from them and wait for another vanq mark for head? Do I buy the head and swap 245(EoT) and 264 t10 in between 10/25? And IF I gem for hit to reach the cap = I lose ArP in the end.

Thanks.

Edit: I can remove 2x 20 expertise gems since I'm over cap so this means either 40 hit(15 undercap if I buy head) or 40 ArP more if I stay with 245 one.
    Get the head. Upgrade the shoulders or upgrade head and perhaps get a hit neck(Woodins)?

If ya have a shadow priest or a pervy owl in rejd u can go for the 237 w/o any issues even if it's 10n. Also don't forget u can still run the 40 Hit fish.
    Nah no need to swap gears sets xd. Also in case u're alliance don't forget the +1% hit Dranei buff.
    Got more than 26/26 expertise? Then sure ditch the expertise gems and get w/e you need.

I read the guide. So no hard feelings but you said you had berserking and moongose or 2x moongose just for the look. Now I see you have double zerking.
    I guess 2xzerking is the best then
    Well I had mongoose on 2set for a while due to high crit cap as well :'). You can run double goose if u got others stats all gucci but lack crit, otherwise go zerking.

5. Cant seem to quote people, my post doesnt appear but

@Fluffy, I already have wodins, and yea seems like I will be buying the head and upgrading it.

Regarding the expertise gems - I have 32/32 and 2 gems to remove. Should I add ArP in it, or hit? I'm thinking about ArP and the cooking thingy :P

6. Cant seem to quote people, my post doesnt appear but

@Fluffy, I already have wodins, and yea seems like I will be buying the head and upgrading it.

Regarding the expertise gems - I have 32/32 and 2 gems to remove. Should I add ArP in it, or hit? I'm thinking about ArP and the cooking thingy :P
    You can go ARP gems I guess. Just make sure to get the hit rating food.

7. What is your pve dps in ICC 25 hc Fluffu? On DB for example? I'm making class comparision, where I'm comparing top geared, skilled players of all classes.

8. What is your pve dps in ICC 25 hc Fluffu? On DB for example? I'm making class comparision, where I'm comparing top geared, skilled players of all classes.
    Here is your answer

Or if didn't work, then here

Or here

9. Except for the google part, I didnt know that exists. Thanks. I must add, that only warmane logs are relevant, and troubling me, what about dps rankings hence this is not blizlike, doesnt do the job.
    Edited: February 19, 2017

10. There is one addon that im using and can replace rogue power bar if you want- Slice Admiral https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/sl...ther-downloads. You can track few thing but also there is a sound when they are expiring so you dont need to watch when will your snd or rupture finish.

Dont know if there is a sound option for rogue power bars

11. Hey Fluffy I'm back with another 'complicated' question (for me, at least).

My stats: 48% crit / expertise cap / 280 hit / 1323 arp(94.53%)

My question: Should I get Havoc HC? My current weapon is the one from ship 10 HC. Why I am asking is that I'm not arp capped, and that's the goal I should be aiming. Is 31 ArP worth losing to get the higher auto attacks / SS? I am for "yes, definitely worth" but I want to make sure first.

Thanks.

12. Hey Fluffy I'm back with another 'complicated' question (for me, at least).

My stats: 48% crit / expertise cap / 280 hit / 1323 arp(94.53%)

My question: Should I get Havoc HC? My current weapon is the one from ship 10 HC. Why I am asking is that I'm not arp capped, and that's the goal I should be aiming. Is 31 ArP worth losing to get the higher auto attacks / SS? I am for "yes, definitely worth" but I want to make sure first.

Thanks.
    Ofc you can.

13. hey Fluffybully, i saw ur rogue dominate all class on DPS. its bug or what? lol, or they are top 1 in retail?

btw what dps u did on dummy? self buff. ty
    Edited: February 28, 2017

14. hey Fluffybully, i saw ur rogue dominate all class on DPS. its bug or what? lol, or they are top 1 in retail?

btw what dps u did on dummy? self buff. ty
    It's called getting feed with hysteria.
    Dunno 7-8k i guess.

Update:
    Is it just me or Blade Flurry no longer procs on bosses such as Festergut?
    Updated the guide a bit more.
    Edited: March 1, 2017 Reason: Update

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last