1. So, i have a new dilema, and that is:

why is it according to spreadsheets, better to use Ikfirus sack of wonders, as a chestplate, than Sanctified chestplate, that gives 100 arp?

2. And gangrenous leggings instead crafted one with 100 arp?

3. Cuz not everything is in ARP. Hit rating, expertise play a big role as well.

4. @McKb11011 @johnnybgood89 Have a look at his guide in section 6. gearing up. Good explanation of 2 different sets.

5. hi guys i have a question about wep enchant... why there was noting about executioner?
    what if we apply 2 mongoos or 1 mongoos 1 executioner?
    is 400 ap better than 120 arp or what?
    ty for this great guide.

6. hi guys i have a question about wep enchant... why there was noting about executioner?
    what if we apply 2 mongoos or 1 mongoos 1 executioner?
    is 400 ap better than 120 arp or what?
    ty for this great guide.
    There's already an answer for double goose. 1x goose 1x executioner definitely not.

Now am not sure what's the up rate of executioner nor if it stacks and I dun have the resources to test out. But I can tell u that 120 arp is 8.5% Arp. It might be good when u're low on ARP. Some1 needs to test it out on low arp, ~800 or so arp and close to 80-90% arp on how it performs.

Update: Executioner doesn't stack.
    Edited: March 9, 2017

7. Executioner is awesome enchant for pvp.

8. As per some requests and for all the lazy roggs. U can download my UI. It has all u need more or less.

Download
    How to install my UI:
    Funky's tutorial
    Or just copy everything and rename the folders YOURACCNAME and Yourcharactername to that what you've got.
    Preview:
    Edited: March 31, 2017

9. Hello ,

I tested something on dummy. I have Steel Bladebreaker (dagger) in offhand, gs 430, 1.4 speed and sword Westfall Saber 1.5 speed 393gs. I tested them both on a dummy and done autoattack for 1min:

-Steel bladebreaker- 1923
    -Westfall saber-1944

When hitting a sinister strike only:
    -Steel bladebreaker: 2968
    -Westfall saber- 2914.

So I guess its pretty much the same and the higher gs a bit compensate that hack n slash or Im wrong?

10. Hello ,

I tested something on dummy. I have Steel Bladebreaker (dagger) in offhand, gs 430, 1.4 speed and sword Westfall Saber 1.5 speed 393gs. I tested them both on a dummy and done autoattack for 1min:

-Steel bladebreaker- 1923
    -Westfall saber-1944

When hitting a sinister strike only:
    -Steel bladebreaker: 2968
    -Westfall saber- 2914.

So I guess its pretty much the same and the higher gs a bit compensate that hack n slash or Im wrong?
    ^I assume above is avg dmg.

Am not sure what makes u think GS --> all but okay.

And I assume u messed up the AVG dmg as sinister strike dmg from dagger --> sword one while sword damage it self is higher than daggers xd

Let's say the dagger does 20 more avg dmg and we'll go for 2k hits
    - Dagger on 100 hits means 2k more dmg
    - Sword on 100 hits and let's say 5% h&s hits they resulting 2k avg dmg as well = 10k dmg

You decide if u're right or wrong c: .

11. Yes its average. Well I just add gs score for comparision between those 2 items.

12. If you're using Power auras can you give us a link to your strings,i'm especially interested in the rupture,sunder armor,faerie fire and mangle ones.

13. If you're using Power auras can you give us a link to your strings,i'm especially interested in the rupture,sunder armor,faerie fire and mangle ones.
    It's weakauras. And everything is in the UI folder, including weakauras with my strings

14. How can I add new items to your spreadsheet?

15. one question, i got 100% arp, 40crit unbuffed, and 327 hit rating, what stasts should i go next?
    I thought of hitting agility gems over hr gems, cuz of crit strike?

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last