1. Great guide Fluffybully ! I just wanna ask something, you mentioned 4+CP Evis is better than 5 Evis, have you tested it to see how much dps increase ? And if doing 4+CP to pull out more finisher, why not max 3/3 Ruthlessness to have more combo point gain by take 1 point from like Improved poison ? If Improved poison is better why not cut off Ruthlessness to max Improved poison ? Im really confused about talent point in those Ruthlessness, Improved poison and Vile poisons.
    Edited: March 29, 2017

2. Great guide Fluffybully ! I just wanna ask something, you mentioned 4+CP Evis is better than 5 Evis, have you tested it to see how much dps increase ? And if doing 4+CP to pull out more finisher, why not max 3/3 Ruthlessness to have more combo point gain by take 1 point from like Improved poison ? If Improved poison is better why not cut off Ruthlessness to max Improved poison ? Im really confused about talent point in those Ruthlessness, Improved poison and Vile poisons.
    It's not about DPS increase. It's about more damage done. And you do go 3/3 Ruthlessness on some talent builds. You don't go under 4/5 Imp poisons as poisons be one of your main damage sources. 18% poison dmg vs 8% avg rupture + evi dmg.

3. I'm using use Evis only rotation, what point should i take from to max out 3/3 Ruthlessness ? I'm curently using 2x T10. Thanks for your help.
    Edited: March 30, 2017

4. I'm using use Evis only rotation, what point should i take from to max out 3/3 Ruthlessness ? I'm curently using 2x T10. Thanks for your help.
    You don't.

5. Updated:
    - Glyphs and Talents. Should be easier to look at.
    - My UI package(fixed profiles, in-game installation'll be easier.

6. About to pick up my 2nd t10., I want to get chest cause it looks like the best upgrade atm. But I will lose t9 2 piece. Currently at 41% critical unbuffed and 1200 arp. Think it's time to switch to evis rotation and glyph? I suppose I could also take a downgrade and pick up t9 shoulders to keep bonus. Not sure which way to go any input would be appreciated.

Also thanks for the awesome guide and taking the time to make it legible. Improved my gameplay immensely.

7. Think it's time to switch to evis rotation and glyph? I suppose I could also take a downgrade and pick up t9 shoulders to keep bonus. Not sure which way to go any input would be appreciated.

Also thanks for the awesome guide and taking the time to make it legible. Improved my gameplay immensely.
    No and no. t9 2set is garbage once u got 2x t10. Evi spec I'd highly recommend only, if ur'e 6.4k+ GS or 270ilvl +

8. Hi, I just got my Needle-Encrusted Scorpion Currently 42% crit unbuffed & Arp Soft capped. My question is what trinket
    do you Suggest to pair with NES, Herkuml War Token or Whispering Fanged Skull? thanks
    Edited: April 8, 2017

9. Hi, I just got my Needle-Encrusted Scorpion Currently 42% crit unbuffed & Arp Soft capped. My question is what trinket
    do you Suggest to pair with NES, Herkuml War Token or Whispering Fanged Skull? thanks
    I'd go Herkuml War Token.

10. use mjolnir runestone (use points to buy it) with wfs

11. As you continue to aa during KS,it would be beneficial IMO to use BF before KS.Just my 2 cents.

12. As you continue to aa during KS,it would be beneficial IMO to use BF before KS.Just my 2 cents.
    Am doin that most of the time :').

13. May 3, 2017  
    hi fluffy i need your expertise opinion on gemming my gear
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    should i stay full arp gemmed currently rocking 934arpRating with arpFood and doing 10kdps + (beeing always in top 6 dps in my guild)
    or should i go agillity instead (got my tier10head piece but waiting on voa10/25 drops or gettin the eof enouf for getting my second piece so i switch for the godlike tier10 bonus)
    and one more question regardless trinkets
    should i stay hwk + wfs or switch hwk for DC(i have it benched for now)cuz it seems haste is more value when you are hitting harder and currently im far away from BiS items
    the amount of haste is gud but i feel it will benefit more when im close to hard arp capp than now

will apriciate your humble opinion

14. May 3, 2017  
    hi fluffy i need your expertise opinion on gemming my gear
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    should i stay full arp gemmed currently rocking 934arpRating with arpFood and doing 10kdps + (beeing always in top 6 dps in my guild)
    or should i go agillity instead (got my tier10head piece but waiting on voa10/25 drops or gettin the eof enouf for getting my second piece so i switch for the godlike tier10 bonus)
    and one more question regardless trinkets
    should i stay hwk + wfs or switch hwk for DC(i have it benched for now)cuz it seems haste is more value when you are hitting harder and currently im far away from BiS items
    the amount of haste is gud but i feel it will benefit more when im close to hard arp capp than now

will apriciate your humble opinion
    U could replace 4 of the 10 agi 10 hit gems for 2x 20 hit, 2x 20 arp. Go t10 once u get the shoulders as well, ya gona need to gem some expertise gems den tho.
    Trinkets're fine as they are.

15. May 3, 2017  
    cool will replace the gems
    and yea i know bout exprt gems fuk the amout of exprt from tier9 pieces was the only good thing bout that tier :D(fuk the setpiecebonuses)
    and thx for the quick rply

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last