1. May 9, 2017  
    very helpful, especially the 7. Maximizing DPS on some bosses. I never cast Feint before read this thread, like a noob, lol...

2. May 13, 2017  
    If I have NES and HWT trinkets and no access to DBW or STS. What trinkets I should consider as upgrades? WFS, DC, TAJ... ?
    Edited: May 13, 2017

3. May 13, 2017  

4. May 15, 2017  
    Hey guys, this is my combat rogue pre-raid (except for Wodin I guess) gear. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    I'm going to replace Treads of Dismal Fortune for Footpads of Silence as soon as I can get my Crimson Star to make up for Expertise loss, and the extra armpen is obviously welcome. I would like to know if I managed to keep a balance in the stats or I overlooked something (that gem in wrist is so getting replaced). Since I don't fully understand Equivalency Values (did I spell it right?) nor I'm able to find most of my gear from the spreadsheets I have, I must ask you guys :P

5. May 16, 2017  
    If I have NES and HWT trinkets and no access to DBW or STS. What trinkets I should consider as upgrades? WFS, DC, TAJ... ?
    ^ den we can talk

Hey guys, this is my combat rogue pre-raid (except for Wodin I guess) gear. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    I'm going to replace Treads of Dismal Fortune for Footpads of Silence as soon as I can get my Crimson Star to make up for Expertise loss, and the extra armpen is obviously welcome. I would like to know if I managed to keep a balance in the stats or I overlooked something (that gem in wrist is so getting replaced). Since I don't fully understand Equivalency Values (did I spell it right?) nor I'm able to find most of my gear from the spreadsheets I have, I must ask you guys :P
    Higher EP = better that's all u need to know more or less. Also I've explained in my guide on wut to aim regarding stats.
    Also am not sure what am I looking at.. assa gear or combat one? Talents and glyphs need to be fixed, I dun need to mention gems rite?

6. May 17, 2017  
    Hi Fluffybully,

First thank you very much for your guide It was really helpful.

I have one question I was unable to answer or find in your guide.
    When do I start geming arp ? I have found different ideas on the matter and one said that if you have a arp trinket ( i have needle) you should get a soft cap of 722 Arp. Does this "soft-cap" only includes arp you got from your ITEMS or do I also add the arp I gain from geming arp ?
    In a more mathematical matter: Soft-cap = arp from items + arp gem OR soft-cap = arp from items

Here is the link to my armory if you find any other mistakes i do have gear wise: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Thank you for your time and help,

Backkiss

7. May 17, 2017  
    Hi Fluffybully,

First thank you very much for your guide It was really helpful.

I have one question I was unable to answer or find in your guide.
    When do I start geming arp ? I have found different ideas on the matter and one said that if you have a arp trinket ( i have needle) you should get a soft cap of 722 Arp. Does this "soft-cap" only includes arp you got from your ITEMS or do I also add the arp I gain from geming arp ?
    In a more mathematical matter: Soft-cap = arp from items + arp gem OR soft-cap = arp from items

Here is the link to my armory if you find any other mistakes i do have gear wise: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Thank you for your time and help,

Backkiss
    Anything that's static/passive ARP. Gems, gear, food, potions. Switch agi gems for ARP ones. No reason to stop gemming ARP even if u're hard capped with the trinket proc.

8. May 19, 2017  
    Remake of earlier question. Current weeks raid lockout has been nice for rogues: dagger from deathwhisper, trinket from saurfang, head from bpc and all agi leathers from plague. My share was belt and trinket.
    - My current plan to improve is to change red gem on chest for more exp but Im not sure if I should 20exp red or yellow socket exp gem if 10exp is enough for 26? Tested on voa that Im actually getting dodges with 25.
    - Planning to keep LW but replacing skinning with engi or JC. I dont do pvp or want extra buttons so I think JC might better?
    - I dont think T10 2p is worth losing all that arp from my shoulders before I get my hands on 264 shoulders. I havent been granted any vanquishers marks yet from loot council.
    - Planning to get bladeborn legs over festergut 264 legs.
    - Trinkets... Halion raid is not open in lordaeron I think so cannot get my hands STS. What trinkets should I consider with DBW over herkuml.
    - Im using evis build for solo and 5man content and some boss fights. Rupture makes just better dps with my gears.
    - Vanish doesnt reset my agro at all and feint doesnt seem to be lowering it even if I keep spaming it on cooldown. Died from overagro at fester and was over +90% agro at PP whole fight this week. Should I be asking for salvation? I dont understand. Tried deleteing cache folder.
    postscriptum I hate the dbw vrykul form bug that prevents mounting with it. Annoying when doing dailies.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile

Any ideas?

9. May 20, 2017  
    Remake of earlier question. Current weeks raid lockout has been nice for rogues: dagger from deathwhisper, trinket from saurfang, head from bpc and all agi leathers from plague. My share was belt and trinket.
    - My current plan to improve is to change red gem on chest for more exp but Im not sure if I should 20exp red or yellow socket exp gem if 10exp is enough for 26? Tested on voa that Im actually getting dodges with 25.
    - Planning to keep LW but replacing skinning with engi or JC. I dont do pvp or want extra buttons so I think JC might better?
    - I dont think T10 2p is worth losing all that arp from my shoulders before I get my hands on 264 shoulders. I havent been granted any vanquishers marks yet from loot council.
    - Planning to get bladeborn legs over festergut 264 legs.
    - Trinkets... Halion raid is not open in lordaeron I think so cannot get my hands STS. What trinkets should I consider with DBW over herkuml.
    - Im using evis build for solo and 5man content and some boss fights. Rupture makes just better dps with my gears.
    - Vanish doesnt reset my agro at all and feint doesnt seem to be lowering it even if I keep spaming it on cooldown. Died from overagro at fester and was over +90% agro at PP whole fight this week. Should I be asking for salvation? I dont understand. Tried deleteing cache folder.
    postscriptum I hate the dbw vrykul form bug that prevents mounting with it. Annoying when doing dailies.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile

Any ideas?
    - 10 expertise rating = 1.22 expertise. 10 expertise + 10 hit does the job.
    - Engi --> JC. 1 extra button? You just make a macro and bind the Hyperspeed accelerators to Sinister Strike for example.
    #showtooltip Sinister Strike
    /use 10
    /startattack
    /cast Sinister Strike
    /startattack
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);
    - It's worth. Tricks of the Trade becomes free energy gain.
    - As long as u keep hit rating near 10% sure why not.
    - DBW and HWT're best imo till you get STS. U may replace HWT with HC WFS (Test it for yourself which one works out better).
    - That's fine. I'd change poison settings to either 1/3 vile and 4/5 imp or 5/5 imp poisons.
    It's not supposed to. The moment u get outa stealth your aggro table returns. Feint reduces TPS(aggro) by 1000. You don't use feint to lower aggro for that, you've got Tricks of the Trade hence why 2set is good (Free 15 energy and aggro for your tank)
    - As for the DBW mounting issue:
    /cancelaura Agility of the Vrykul
    /cancelaura Precision of the Iron Dwarves
    /cancelaura Power of the Taunka
    /dismount [mounted]
    /castrandom [flyable]Flymount; Groundmount, Groundmount

10. May 20, 2017  
    - That's fine. I'd change poison settings to either 1/3 vile and 4/5 imp or 5/5 imp poisons.
    It's not supposed to. The moment u get outa stealth your aggro table returns. Feint reduces TPS(aggro) by 1000. You don't use feint to lower aggro for that, you've got Tricks of the Trade hence why 2set is good (Free 15 energy and aggro for your tank)
    - As for the DBW mounting issue
    - I was noted by guild officer that 2/3 and 3/5 combo is best dps mathematicly. I do not know the maths behind this and also dont know if this one of the things that scales with amount of arp or something. I didint bother to think it twice and respecced.
    - Only vrykul form gives you are shapeshifted error. You can mount fine as taunka.

11. May 20, 2017  
    - I was noted by guild officer that 2/3 and 3/5 combo is best dps mathematicly. I do not know the maths behind this and also dont know if this one of the things that scales with amount of arp or something. I didint bother to think it twice and respecced.
    - Only vrykul form gives you are shapeshifted error. You can mount fine as taunka.
    Your officer is wrong. And idk why poisons would scale with ARP, since they're magic damage. They scale with AP, RAW crit, any debuff/buff that increases magic damage done.

You can't mount as a dwarf either.

12. June 3, 2017  
    Update:
    Regarding hack and slash proccing off hand.

The talent it self works. However the prob comes to this:

What you see in the combat log is
    "You gain Extra attack"
    "Extra attack deals x damage"
    "Auto attack that procced the extra attack deals y damage"

However retail logs and how recount tracks it is :
    "You gain Extra attack"
    "Auto attack that procced the extra attack deals y damage"
    "Extra attack deals x damage"

[08:29:46.760] Fluffyinsect gains 1 extra attacks from Fluffyinsect's Hack and Slash PROC
    [08:29:46.760] Fluffyinsect hits Heroic Training Dummy 871 HACK AND SLASH DAMAGE
    [08:29:46.760] Fluffyinsect crits Heroic Training Dummy *1011* ATTACK THAT PROCCED H&S

13. June 3, 2017  
    Freak Guide fluffy! Would u recomment Double Mongoese while unser vrit cap?
    Yeah it can be good, with a bit of luck.

14. June 6, 2017  
    I was wondering why are you using the ring from valithria instead of the halion one

15. June 6, 2017  
    I was wondering why are you using the ring from valithria instead of the halion one
    Socket bonuses and cuz I cba to re-gem.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last