1. "Blade Flurry will now activate from absorbed damage as well
    Poisons can now proc from non-damaging melee abilities"

what will this mean for our dps? Blade Flurry will now activate from absorbed dammage?? Non damaging abilities, like activating haste gloves or bf or feintt or cos?
    You attacking some guy with a shield up and then blade flurry doing damage to a 2nd target is what it means.
    More like abilities such as Rupture prolly.

Hi, have been reading through all the posts, but none has addressed my question. Was going to complement you on this guide, but because of I'll pass.

I've just leveled up a rogue and was considering donating for either HC DBW or STS and was wondering which is better? I guess I could eventually get the normal DBW through ICC pugs, but that'll be so far in the future I'm not that bothered anyways.

PS. No, both are not an option :')
    StS. DBW can be obtained from DBS quite easily tbh from pug rejds, ya just need a bit of luck xd.

2. One inportant question: Troll or Orc? 340 ap and 5 expertise and 1 min less cd compared to 20%haste? Bloodlust, berserking and haste pot.. which gets better dmg overall?

3. Berserking >>> Blood Fury. At BiS however Orcs sim out better primarily because the expertise racial is fully utilized.

Trolls would be better if:
    a) You were sitting at a naturally high amount of Expertise from your gear thus rendering the Expertise Racial obsolete, or
    b) If a specific burst window in the fight held more weight than the rest of the encounter and you needed to min-max for that, since Berserking's boost to your burst DPS is unmatched and it has amazing synnergy with your KS and Blade Flurry, especially a Blade Flurry that's cleaving a nearby target.
    Edited: September 27, 2017

4. So i'm going troll again..

5. So i'm going troll again..
    Now that I tweak around with slightly different gear sets at BiS and change around the fight duration, it looks like the degree to which Trolls are behind Orcs even at BiS is really quite negligible (<10 dps). That's probably tiny enough to overcome by simply being able to pop the Troll racial at the opportune moment. Doesn't look like a staggering difference either way. At BiS, I guess it comes down to whether you trust yourself to be able to blow that Troll racial at the right moment, or whether your prefer the convenience of being able to macro Blood Fury into Blade Flurry and forgetting about having any extra button.

6. If the piece of gear I'm wearing is not on the drop-down list for the spreadsheet is there anyway I can still make use of the spreadsheet?

7. There should be items from 5 man dungeons as well. And yea u can still make use of it.

8. Can tailornig burst outperform jwc gem bonus at end game gear where there is cap in stats already?

9. Nope. Jc + engi're the best even in end game.

10. Is it happening to me only, or is someone else experiencing combat points getting stuck on some ocasions? Like i hit 2 or 3 SS and it just stops at current no of cp, so i have to flush it via finisher and than continue gathering new ones

11. Are you using an addon to track your CPs or the standard blizz UI?

12. Is going rupture spec viable at end game gear if you have feral tank?

13. Probably one of the best rogue guides I've ever read across 6 expansions, makes me want to lvl and play a rogue on this server!

14. Is going rupture spec viable at end game gear if you have feral tank?
    Yes....

- Update: Crit cap now works as it should for physical attacks. Which means you'll need to readjust 2set gemming (feel free to check my armory as mine is gucci).
    Edited: November 17, 2017

15. Yes....

- Update: Crit cap now works as it should for physical attacks. Which means you'll need to readjust 2set gemming (feel free to check my armory as mine is gucci).

Aren't you crit capped? I get like 63% when buffed, and my crit cap for white is 62.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last