1. June 7, 2016  
    Also, great guide, i my self have a bis rogue and gem as much hit as i can, i have around 330 atm using 4 piece. I see a lot of rogues go for extra agility/ap which makes their burst stronger but drop out in dps quite fast.

2. June 7, 2016  
    Are you sure it's not the dummy that's bugged? They're known to be bugged in some aspects.
    Try using KS on bosses and check it yourself.

3. June 7, 2016  
    Try using KS on bosses and check it yourself.
    You're the one reporting a bug here, not me. So if you want to prove a point, give complete proofs..

4. June 7, 2016  
    Added combat potency bug report. And as he said up-vote everything #begs.

5. June 8, 2016  
    High rupture rotation relies on keeping slice and dice up and using rupture only. As this, you'll be
    keeping rupture almost all the time(Rupture glyph is highly preferred). This rotation should be used at low gear as
    you'll have low energy regeneration due to low crit rating(Sinister Strike Glyph), therefore less combo points and low armor pen(rupture ignores NPC armor). From time to time, when you have extra combo points and rupture and slice and dice don't need to be refreshed (at adrenaline rush buff for exp) you can pop one eviscerate/envenom.
    Without the Sinister Strike glyph, you will be clipping at least 5 seconds Rupture or Slice and Dice. Leaving Eviscerate as an afterthought is wrong. Slice and Dice refresh before it's 3sec duration or under is not as bad, but clipping a Rupture is a sizable DPS loss.
    You would have to be doing 2 CP SND to make this rotation work properly throughout an entire static fight. On the pull, ok. But past that point, bad. You should be aiming for a fluid rotation, not an "oh **** my **** is about to fall off" rotation.
    Now the main question why the hell would you go Rupture instead of Eviscerate glyph and talent when ARP capped.

- Rupture will always do better sustained damage than Eviscerate. Rupture doesn't depend on crits that much to do dmg. While eviscerate does. In BiS gear my rupture will always do at least ~20k+ damage while Eviscerate can do either 7-25k depends on crit luck also note that current Eviscerate does too low dmg compared to what it should.
    - Rupture ****s on Eviscerate when there's a feral druid in the group. Ever seen 30k+ Eviscerates? Me neither but I did get 30k+ ruptures whilst having a feral druid in the raid grp due to Mangle. If u have a feral in your grp and you're goin low rupture make sure to giief the guy/gurl /hug, /love, /kiss :3

I highly recommend going low rupture, if you have feral druids in your grp

When to use full eviscerate instead of rupture? On trash mobs, if you're felling lucky and dun have a feral drood in your raid group.
    Not necessarily true. If you have procs active with a feral in the group, yes, Rupture can be slightly beneficial. However, 30k+ Eviscerates do exist (not my problem if you haven't seen them), and 7k+30%=!10k.

Edit: I also wanted to add that you're using a graph to display why double Instant Poison shouldn't be used, which indicates 4/5 Improved Poisons (which is correct in most situations), but all of the talent specs you've listed/linked have 5/5 Improved Poisons.
    Credits to Selaya and Nemmish for helping me out. And to fellow roggirs such as Krone
    Yeah, I imagined that's where the so-much-needed "/hug/love/kiss:3" came from.
    Thanks for reading my guide.

Cheers
    np
    Edited: June 8, 2016

6. June 9, 2016  
    Regardin Fyriel's wall of text for those who're lazy to read it.

Calculate crip cap w/o the crit suppression.
    Once you reach 315 hit. Haste/agi/hit're more or less on the same lvl of worthiness. You don't need to re-gem to haste or anything. It's your personal choice wut you want to go for. Be it more hit, agi or haste. I my-self prefer hit rating.

On topic: @Lynea
    Firstly rogue's rotation is never fluid unless you go Evi rotation one. Every good rogue knows that since energy regen from talents and CP gain from talents/glyphs make it very unpredictable.
    Also if u're incapable of looking at your own buffs + debuffs to not clip them, well time to re-roll for a class where you don't need to watch the buff/debuff bar :)).

Secondly I haven't gotten more than a 27k Eviscerate, since the new core and even that was with all AP procs, TotT and Hysteria at the same time being on me. Rupture outclassed Eviscerate always with a Feral's 30% bleed debuff even more.
    Your screenshot is worthless tho. It shows an un-talented/glyhped Rupture and I kinda do know math that 7k+30% is not 10k :). Am not some uneducated newb.

Thirdly I've coppied the table from wowwiki. If you want the % for 5/5 you're free to do it yourself.

And lastly Off topic: Don't be silly. I get more than enuf of those irl from non-virtual characters that're actually my age. And even, if I do get them from those two.. are you jelly or wut?

Also In case u wonder why am I posting from dis acc well... rip two step auth not sending me le code so that I could post from Fluff account
    Edited: June 9, 2016

7. June 9, 2016  
    technically you can go higher than 30k with multiple hysterias.

8. June 9, 2016  
    technically you can go higher than 30k with multiple hysterias.
    Perhaps. But let's be real here, no1 will get 2 blood DKs just to give a random rogue double hysteria also I am not so sure, if they stack and not simply override each other.
    Edited: June 9, 2016

9. By chance, does anyone happen to know what sunder armor is?

10. By chance, does anyone happen to know what sunder armor is?
    Nah is it something to eat?

Yeah we do know sigh.

11. So if the Eviscerate does low damage why keep stacking Arp? just for white damage? Is it worthless gemming agility to improve rapture damage?

12. Your whites and SS are going to be your main source of damage as Combat no matter if you stack ArP or AP/Agi. And so since ArP is better, you stack that one. And yeah, Evi does some **** damage, getting some crazy low Eviscerates also got me convinced to switch to low Rupture.

13. So if the Eviscerate does low damage why keep stacking Arp? just for white damage? Is it worthless gemming agility to improve rapture damage?
    Check the damage done.
    Spoiler: Show

What kind of a foolish guy would stack ARP just for the Eviscerate damage? Melee auto hits, Sinister Strikes, Blade Flurry, Killing Spree all dat does physical dmg u stack ARP for all of those.
    So myeah stacking ARP just for the ~8% total dmg from eviscerate sounds silly doesn't it? :p

Agi gems for rupture damage? Yeah it's worthless if it's just for rupture.
    Edited: June 21, 2016

14. Added few more rogue PoV videos:

Lord Marrowgar
    Deathbringer Saurfang
    Blood Prince Council(Feint usage)
    Sindragosa(Feint usage example)

Ima upload all of the ICC boss fights once I get in a guild rejd or some decent pug rejd :>
    Is Dbw new core ? and could you tell me your dps without hysteria

thank you upfront

First 123412 ... Last