1. Hehe :) I do Rot whoring all the time. Like I pray to god I get first infection xD

2. so at the end of the day...what is better t2 with 97-98% armor pena nad 13% hit or t4 with 11% hit and 100% armor pena ( for hit im counting the hit food so thats the finall percentage) thats the only thing i need to know.

3. I BiS gear? Depends on rng. But they're on equal terms more or less

4. If theres a warr who always keep sunder up, do we still need 100% arp, or we should transfer those 5% to 2% crit lets say?

5. If theres a warr who always keep sunder up, do we still need 100% arp, or we should transfer those 5% to 2% crit lets say?
    Still need 100% arp. You're not capping out on your armor pen damage increases unless you have both 100% ArP as well as all the armor debuffs the raid provides.

Armor Values and Damage Scaling
    Debuffs Boss Armor Damage done 0% ArP Boss Armor with 100% ArP Damage with 100% ArP
    None 10643 58.87% 2017.83 88.30%
    5SA/Expose Armor 8414.4 64.42% 498.77 96.83%
    5SA/Expose Armor,FF 8088.68 65.32% 314.95 97.97%
    5SA/Expose Armor,FF,ST 6470.94 70.18% 0 100%
    SA = Sunder Armor
    FF = Faerie Fire
    ST = Shattering Throw
    Edited: January 10, 2018

6. What better Rotaion + talnet in Bis items with 2T10 (head+shoulder) ??? With F druid in Grop or not

have 50% cit with out buff raid and 14% hitrating 100% arp

7. Hey, been following your guide and its great! i need to know in a full evis build if i reach crit cap its the evis glyph worth or has no effect??

Thx in advance!

8. What better Rotaion + talnet in Bis items with 2T10 (head+shoulder) ??? With F druid in Grop or not

have 50% cit with out buff raid and 14% hitrating 100% arp
    Rupture spec.

Hey, been following your guide and its great! i need to know in a full evis build if i reach crit cap its the evis glyph worth or has no effect??

Thx in advance!
    Eviscerate crit cap is 100 - miss chance - dodge chance -4.8. So yes it's worth, as it's flat +10% crit no more no less

9. [QUOTE=Fluffybully;2894757]Rupture spec.

fouse on Rupture u mean can u link the talnet >> roation > Glyphs coz there mayneee

coz if rupture Fouse should i [Slice and Dice] + [Rupture] up all time ??

10. fouse on Rupture u mean can u link the talnet >> roation > Glyphs coz there mayneee

coz if rupture Fouse should i [Slice and Dice] + [Rupture] up all time ??
    It's in the guide, stop being lazy.

edit:
    Updated the guide.
    - Added some more consumables
    - Race base stats table
    Edited: January 20, 2018

11. It's in the guide, stop being lazy.

edit:
    Updated the guide.
    - Added some more consumables
    - Race base stats table
    i ready Low rupture It's the best rotation ok but when talnet should i ues Focus on Rupture or Rupture and Eviscerate damage or Focus on Rupture and more poison procs and should i ues Glyph of Rupture ? that why i mena ^^

12. Try everything and see which one works best for you c:

13. Idid the different gems for the 4 T10 and 2 T10 according to Fluffy guide.

At the end , it's just about RNG Ruthleness , hit , if the 13% 4T10 proc , crit etc...

Edit : was looking wrong screenshot of detail recount , other rogue in raid getting dodge cuz low exp.
    Edited: January 26, 2018

14. Btw this is strange , got my 26 exp and i have parry and **** in raid -_- I am missing something or ?
    26 only eliminates dodge, that's why you stand behind the bosses.

15. Ay , wrong screen. Was looking at another rogue , he was undercap exp. I was like wtf how i get dodge with 26 , serv is getting worse :p
    https://i.imgur.com/dnXNT0I.jpg

First ... 101819202122 Last