1. with all the "retail" bull**** u spouting you are misguiding the new rogues on this forum .if u play rogue atm u shoudl be able to show me proof of dps but if the last time you played rogue was in retail , boy u need to stop misguiding these people

2. Eviscerate and Rupture damage formulas are entirely retail-like atm. You're the misguided one by far. I play with Rogues who apply Rupture to outstanding results on a near weekly basis.

Can't help but note that you went from "yo man I'm looking for an answer" to "jesus **** rupture is **** don't ever use this ***** garbage" in like 2 posts. What's up with that?

3. Fun fact:
    If you enter world and play the game, you can test this all yourself.
    Try Eviscerate.
    Try Rupture.
    Compare...
    WoW!?

P.S. You are basicly talking about 1-2% of overall DMG.
    If you are sure that there wont be a Feral druid in your raids most of the time, stick with Eviscerate, or if u like a little bit of versatility by adding Rupture, instead of spamming 1 2 1 2 1 2, in the end it will never matter.

Try working on your overall skill in game, as a player, whole, when it comes to both movement and rotation, instead of trying to reinvent a wheel here.

4. again with the "shoulds ","maybes" and all the bull****. show me with proof that rupture does better in game and i believe u .enough theorycrafting ,i can 100% guarantee that rupture is a garbage spell and shouldnt be used once u hit bis gear or have enough crit and arp capped even with druid debuff and yes im talking single target on the bosses *** dps dont bring this point up again.

Since Dr.Damage calculations from the guide section I quoted aren't enough and you want "real" proof, here's a raid log from one of our guild runs.
    The fight is a tank and spank single target encounter, and the rogue is using Rupture, as you can see.

Doesn't seem that garbage to me, but oh well.
    Edited: June 16, 2018

5. i want to know at bis gear is full evi rotation better than low rupture cycle?i always seem to do more with full evi .i was once in this end game guid and got guild kick for using rupture with bis gear
    so i really dunno a definitive answer would be appreciated
    despite what all thistheory crafting says low rupture cycle does not work even with druid debuff
    I'm really confused. If you don't know, then why are you arguing as though you do?

6. I'm really confused. If you don't know, then why are you arguing as though you do?
    He's a hopeless case in my eyes. Either that or he's a troll.

7. by the way
    im top rogue on loard realm and gotta admit that im getting alot of question from people about if ruptre is better or evis spec

shhs never easy to answer that one

its all about that 30% buff difference and not rly at the end with bis and going tott - ks - ss glyphs as you should do at the end wotlk raid tier
    RUPTURE OUTPREFORMS pure evis rotation

8. I want links off all ur weakauras so i can copy them pls <3

9. I want links off all ur weakauras so i can copy them pls <3
    Pretty sure they're at the bottom of the guide:
    8. Useful addons for rogues plus my UI
    Spoiler: Show

As a rogue it's recommended to have some addon to track your buffs and debuffs on the boss, unit frames, threat meter and a boss encounter addon. Everything else is not necessary. I just got other addons to make stuff more pretty lol.

Unitframes addons:

Buff/debuff tracking addons:

Threat meters:

Boss encounter addons:

Misc:

My UI:
    As per some requests and for all the lazy roggs. U can download my UI. It has all u need more or less.

Download
    How to install my UI:
    Funky's tutorial
    Or just copy everything and rename the folders YOURACCNAME and Yourcharactername to that what you've got.
    Preview:

NOTE: Addons like recount,omen,.. and so on you need to go into their settings under the "Profiles" tab and just click trough profiles till you find the one that sets up things properly..
    Here's an example

10. Updated with cheezy secret stuff =).

11. Fluffybully, sir.

Is your guide also applicable for pvp?

12. Fluffybully, sir.

Is your guide also applicable for pvp?
    No idea. That's something you need to ask the PvP folk

13. Low rupture cycle is the most difficult one, it will require a lot of attention, practice and rogue
    prowess to master it. But once you do, it will yield the most DPS. u say its better raotion but with Fearldruid and with out should i play with it ??

Should i ues [Envenom] ??? on the roation ?

and i what the diffred btween Humman / Night elf for stats and help Rouge for more dps ?
    Edited: October 18, 2018

14. Hey Fluffybully!

I just want to say thanks a lot for this in depth guide!
    Your commitment of keeping the thread up to date is amazing <3

Cheers!

15. Hey, great guide that's been helping alot! Been having some trouble with your spreadsheet though, gem areas are greyed out under the item and I'm getting recommended gemming agi when I'm not arp capped. My armory is https://armory.warmane.com/character...daeron/summary if you'd have time to take a look and help out :)

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last