1. Can someone tell me the difference between spamming SS all the time, or waiting 50% + energy to use it , to never let energy go to zero, does that affect dps a lot?

2. Only time you can wait and stack some of your energy up is before trinkets proc.
    Or in case you want to time your finishers right.

Anything else is same ****.

3. Can someone tell me the difference between spamming SS all the time, or waiting 50% + energy to use it , to never let energy go to zero, does that affect dps a lot?
    There is no difference at all. As long as you can make sure that you dont cap your energy you'll be fine either way.

4. So how much arp should we get? On your screenshot you have 1350~ but you recommend 1400 to us.. so I am just wondering whats the correct ammount so I do not get to much?

5. So how much arp should we get? On your screenshot you have 1350~ but you recommend 1400 to us.. so I am just wondering whats the correct ammount so I do not get to much?
    1400 is the hard cap aka 100%

6. 1400 is the hard cap aka 100%
    So I should get 1400? If that's the case then why do the threadmaker only have 1350? Yeah I got from the guide that 1400 is the hard cap but that doesnt answer my question wether i should get arp to 1400+ or like 1350 is enough?

7. So I should get 1400? If that's the case then why do the threadmaker only have 1350? Yeah I got from the guide that 1400 is the hard cap but that doesnt answer my question wether i should get arp to 1400+ or like 1350 is enough?
    Hearty Rhino says hi xd. Therefore am running 1393 or 1395.

8. I see, thanks for the answer! :)

9. help

hi dude , 2x T10 is better or 4x T10 ????????

10. If you play on Icecrown realm go 4xT10. if you are Lordaeron go 2xT10.

11. If you play on Icecrown realm go 4xT10.
    no, you go 2pcT10

12. Check out 3rd paragraph Low rupture/Evisc spec Cooldown usage. You have typed that blade flurry should be used before KS and then of the next sentance that it should be used before AR. What is right and when should I use it.

13. Using blade flurry before KS adds no help on a single target. KS lasts 2.5 seconds. So you lose 2.5sec from the BF att.speed buff. So use BF after KS. It should also be used before AR because BF uses energy to cast + GCD. You dont want to use your valuable AR energy regen to waste energy on BF GCD. And you want to have low energy before poping AR so it has good value uppon using. I mean, what's the benefit of poping AR while you are at 80+ energy?

Generally, this is your opening: 2xSS -> SND -> KS -> BF -> SS -> ( here you pop Berserk and Engi Hands cause they dont waste GCD so you pop then when the GCD of the last SS u did) -> AR -> SS until 5cp then rupture.

14. Using blade flurry before KS adds no help on a single target. KS lasts 2.5 seconds. So you lose 2.5sec from the BF att.speed buff. So use BF after KS. It should also be used before AR because BF uses energy to cast + GCD. You dont want to use your valuable AR energy regen to waste energy on BF GCD. And you want to have low energy before poping AR so it has good value uppon using. I mean, what's the benefit of poping AR while you are at 80+ energy?

Generally, this is your opening: 2xSS -> SND -> KS -> BF -> SS -> ( here you pop Berserk and Engi Hands cause they dont waste GCD so you pop then when the GCD of the last SS u did) -> AR -> SS until 5cp then rupture.
    You continue to autoattack during KS(which also increases ALL damage done 20% for the duration),hence you want as much haste effects(engineering enchant,haste pots,berserking,s&d,bf,bl if possible) up as possible before you use KS to maximize the number of melee attacks and poison procs.

@afaercn01It was stated incorrectly earlier and was probably fixed in a hurry without a check.The correct way is to pop BF(and every haste effect) before you use KS.

15. Check out 3rd paragraph Low rupture/Evisc spec Cooldown usage. You have typed that blade flurry should be used before KS and then of the next sentance that it should be used before AR. What is right and when should I use it.
    Corrected the text. Before KS.

Using blade flurry before KS adds no help on a single target. KS lasts 2.5 seconds. So you lose 2.5sec from the BF att.speed buff. So use BF after KS. It should also be used before AR because BF uses energy to cast + GCD. You dont want to use your valuable AR energy regen to waste energy on BF GCD. And you want to have low energy before poping AR so it has good value uppon using. I mean, what's the benefit of poping AR while you are at 80+ energy?

That's plain wrong. Your normal melee auto hits still go off during KS. BF + Any kind of additional buff like Engi Hands, Orc Racial, trinkets and so on should be popped alongside BF before KS for maximum burst damage.

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last