1. How do you handle crit cap when playing 4 set bis rogue? Your crit goes over 64, and cap is around 62?

2. How do you handle crit cap when playing 4 set bis rogue? Your crit goes over 64, and cap is around 62?
    Cap is around 60% for me xd. Am getting between 59-65% melee white crits.

I don't. He does^

3. Hi, first of all thx for the detailed and accurate guide for the pve combat Rogue. I have a question/problem though. I use a Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings for the fan of knives macro as an off hand also (my main hand is steadily the Havoc's Call) as it is the slowest heaviest weapon the rogue can have. Problem is that sometimes (and quiet often i must say) the macro bugs and keeps swapping my main hand and off hand in the fight without casting fan of knives at all. I would be grateful if you had an idea. Are there others that have the same problem with me or am I doing something wrong?

And the problem is that also even if the fan of Knoves does work, there are times that i end up with the (non heroic version) of Havo's Call in the main hand and then the sinister strike macro changes the off hand heroic to my Scourgeborne Waraxe
    Edited: March 4, 2019

4. I did some digging and i found a way to bypass this problem. You can use the /equipset command instead of the /equipslot 17. The only thing you have to do is save a set with the preferred weapons for single target and aoe (even for shiv or fan of knives with crippling/anesthetic ) set and use those in the macro given in the first page.
    Edited: March 4, 2019

5. Hi, the guide is still the best that can be found around! I have a small question about few items what is your opinion on Tiny Abomination in a Jar/Comet's trail/Herkuml I've been quite unlucky with getting DBW/WFS/DV and have those 3 in the bag + a STS normal. Currently I'm using the Tiny Abomination because it helps me with hit rating and it actually performs decent but a lot of people are looking at me as if I am absolute idi*t for using it.

6. To be honest, in my opinion, other pro combat players i'm sure will give more valid info; but I think that mark of supremacy from the eot vendor would be better on a combat rogue if you need that hit rating vs the tiny abom.

Edit: again in my opinion, you should aim to use the sts/dbw combo as a combat rogue. if the 80 or so hit rating is what you need i would consider using 4 hit gems in gear so you can equip dbw and sts

7. Well the case is I don't have DBW!! I have STS normal and those 3: Tiny Abomination in a Jar/Comet's trail/Herkuml and I was wondering which is the best substitution for DBW before I get it. Tbh I find mark of supremacy too slow and inefficient on combat rogue. Tiny and Herkuml are quite consistent but I'm not really a fan of the haste from Herkuml.

8. Well the case is I don't have DBW!! I have STS normal and those 3: Tiny Abomination in a Jar/Comet's trail/Herkuml and I was wondering which is the best substitution for DBW before I get it. Tbh I find mark of supremacy too slow and inefficient on combat rogue. Tiny and Herkuml are quite consistent but I'm not really a fan of the haste from Herkuml.
    Herkuml is the easy choice. It's better than the other 3 by at least ~100 dps if you compare with a spreadsheet. Haste is still really good for combat rogues and should be right up there with Agi as your second best stat (assuming you're exp and spell hit capped).
    Edited: March 15, 2019

9. Herkumi or TaiJ. Pick what ever fits your gear better.

10. Anybody tsted playing with Umbrage? I dont see anyone gemming haste nowdays.

11. Is there a reason why jewelcrafting and engineering are the best professions? I'm currently a leatherworker/skinner.

12. They give the best stats/activation on use enchants?

U get 42 extra armor pen from JC?
    U get 340 haste and rocket boots on activation enchants?

Those are really usefull in PvE?

Why is 2+2=4?
    Why is 3>2?

13. Hello, huge fan, used your guide for a long time now, wanted to ask: Why do you advocate for 10agi/Hit or 10agi/Crit gems in yellows? According to the spreadsheet 10agi/Haste is better by about 2 dps, and ofc thats a minor ammount even with all gems together but I was still wondering if im missing something. I must admit my spreadsheet is screwing with me when it comes to gems since i keep 1356 arp(to get 1396 with food) but still its opinion doesn't change.

Also do you think Engi outperforms BS? The boots are great and all but 1 sprint is usualy enough to deal with screwy mechanics, or is the on use haste simply too good?

14. Hello, what do you think about running troll rogue instead of orc? Is it worth to trade 1 expertise gem for the troll racial?.
    Like for some specific fights in which you can use BF on the start with troll racial to boost even more the attack speed and cleaving some extra targets.
    Edited: April 7, 2019

15. hi there, after reading the guide and doing some testing i've yet to come to a conclussion so i hope some of you could give me some piece of advice,
    What's better (in term of BIS), 2t10 or 4t10? i'm of the opinion that 4t10 is slighty better since it has a little more crit (affects both autoattack and yellow hits) even though it has less hit rating and also has the chance to proc 4t10.

i hope someone can prove facts of what combination is better and if 4t10 is better, would it be better to be specced into imp evis (i'm big fan of rupture) in order to max out the potential 4t10 proc ?

thanks
    PD: please elaborate a little bit ur answers, don't tell me "Xt10 is better u maggot", pls it's a serious question

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last