1. May 23, 2020  
    The debate between 2p vs 4p rogue is depends on two factors, first one is spec and second one RNG.
    2p set favours both spec rupture and evi while 4p favours evi more than rupture.
    And now second factor is RNG. With 4pc set you are playin with rng alot, its just like ret pala divine storms rng. If you get good rng you will outperform if not it will be similar to 2pc.
    Tho 4pc imo aint that ideal to play for halion or LOD, due to various factors. If you want i can shred light on those.
    But all in all it vary from player to player on their playstyle. Some would go with 2pc nd some would with 4pc. The difference between them aint that much that you would go for specific set.
    There is an important stat difference between sets, since you will have lot less hit and much more crit thats not benefiting you as much for aoe, and you will lack energy regen. But Im not gonna enlighten you guys lol.

If your Ip does less dmg you prob didnt stack 5deadlies before Ksing, not nerfed im any case.

2. May 28, 2020  
    ogues best "fan of knives" weapon

Hello,
    I m new rogue learning, right now i have Havocs + gsb axes

but im asking what are best weapons for fan of knives to use on Valks or Embers?

(some ppl told me to use LK daggers as its does 105% dmg with FoK
    others told me to get 2 slow weapons ( 2xHavocs) but again FoK do 70% with axes
    so what's ur opinion?

Thanks

3. May 28, 2020  
    For Valkyr / LOD aoeing, 2.60 and 1.5 axes, like regular for reasons I'm lazy to explain. For pure AOE like inbefore Sindy ads 2x2.60. And If you spec for dagger aoeing, its valuable option which prob works just fine for pure AOE, things I would question with them is getting an extra attack = more energy and dificulties with reaching arp cap.
    Edited: May 28, 2020

4. May 28, 2020  
    Fluffy and other fellow rogues, recently anyone noticed nerfed damage as rogue espeically from instant poison.
    Mind share your feedback if you felt some nerfed dmg or not.
    Not yet. Will test soonish

For Valkyr / LOD aoeing, 2.60 and 1.5 axes, like regular for reasons I'm lazy to explain. For pure AOE like inbefore Sindy ads 2x2.60. And If you spec for dagger aoeing, its valuable option which prob works just fine for pure AOE, things I would question with them is getting an extra attack = more energy and dificulties with reaching arp cap.
    Let's not spread false info shall we?
    Using Havoc as MH we get out avg dmg of 2070, using Heaven's Fall we get avg damage of 1787. That's w/o including H&S and poisons.

Using either Havoc or Bloodvenom makes no real difference. The idea is simple does it take years to kill something with AoE? Go fast OH. Does it die fast with AoE? Go slow OH with Instant Poison.

5. May 28, 2020  
    Not yet. Will test soonish

Let's not spread false info shall we?
    Using Havoc as MH we get out avg dmg of 2070, using Heaven's Fall we get avg damage of 1787. That's w/o including H&S and poisons.

Using either Havoc or Bloodvenom makes no real difference. The idea is simple does it take years to kill something with AoE? Go fast OH. Does it die fast with AoE? Go slow OH with Instant Poison.
    Spreading false info = questioning how valuable dagger aoe dmg is? I haven't tested it so I can't claim, but I don't trust your numbers neither per se. I didn't find any Aldriana post on it.

6. June 1, 2020  
    just a question, at low level gear 239 and bellow is it ok to gem haste? cuz i don't have arp trinket
    or stick with arp gem and dps like a *****?

7. June 2, 2020  
    just a question, at low level gear 239 and bellow is it ok to gem haste? cuz i don't have arp trinket
    or stick with arp gem and dps like a *****?
    Depends on your other gear/stats.

UPDATE: added 2 more BiS item lists and some missing gems/enchants/food
    Edited: June 2, 2020

8. June 3, 2020  
    thanks for t9 list, just what i wanted
    not every rogue can donate and go BiS :)

9. June 4, 2020  
    Hello sensei! I love the 2 new updated BiS lists and your take on dropping ashen ring for the extra raw stats. I had a question though. I noticed in the Perfectly balanced as it should be part for both 2pc and 4pc you end up being at 1350 arpen. Naturally I'm assuming you make use of arpen food in that case but that only brings you to the 1390 point. Are you counting the Nightmare Tear as +10? If so I believe it does not add the 10 arpen, or at least it doesnt show in the character screen.. Would it be more worth it to throw a +10 arpen +15 stamina into a blue slot of gear in order to match a socket bonus and get the 10 arpen? As well as activate the meta gem, since we're already gemming a red and a yellow in both setups.

Always appreciate your input and your dedication to the community, thank you.

10. June 4, 2020  
    Hello sensei! I love the 2 new updated BiS lists and your take on dropping ashen ring for the extra raw stats. I had a question though. I noticed in the Perfectly balanced as it should be part for both 2pc and 4pc you end up being at 1350 arpen. Naturally I'm assuming you make use of arpen food in that case but that only brings you to the 1390 point. Are you counting the Nightmare Tear as +10? If so I believe it does not add the 10 arpen, or at least it doesnt show in the character screen.. Would it be more worth it to throw a +10 arpen +15 stamina into a blue slot of gear in order to match a socket bonus and get the 10 arpen? As well as activate the meta gem, since we're already gemming a red and a yellow in both setups.

Always appreciate your input and your dedication to the community, thank you.
    Never use the stamina purple gem unless you want to trigger somebody on purpose. Nightmare tear + sitting on 1350 is better than going 1360 with that meme gem.

11. June 4, 2020  
    Well let's consider the following, and please correct me where I'm wrong. The Nightmare Tear provides +10 to all base stats, of which we benefit from Agility and Strength, I guess you can argue Stamina as well since it provides that much more survivability. So if we were to lose the Nightmare Tear, we're effectively losing +10 Agility and +10 Strength, so like.. ~20 AP and a tiny bit of crit. In return we gain 100% Arpen vs the 99%. Now it comes down to what will benefit more? I don't know the answer to that question which is why I proposed it. Set aside your "meme gem" comment as you referred to it as, it's still beneficial. Unless you know for a definitive fact that one outweighs the other. I don't mean to downplay what you're saying or that it may sound silly to use the arpen/stamina gem but what concrete numbers do you have to support the claim that one is better than the other? That's why I asked Fluffy as it seems he's tested and weighed out these numbers to a serious extent given his responses/creation of the guide.

TL;DR - What's better? +10agi/str or ~+0.7/0.8% arpen (the difference of arpen cap vs not).

12. June 5, 2020  
    Well let's consider the following, and please correct me where I'm wrong. The Nightmare Tear provides +10 to all base stats, of which we benefit from Agility and Strength, I guess you can argue Stamina as well since it provides that much more survivability. So if we were to lose the Nightmare Tear, we're effectively losing +10 Agility and +10 Strength, so like.. ~20 AP and a tiny bit of crit. In return we gain 100% Arpen vs the 99%. Now it comes down to what will benefit more? I don't know the answer to that question which is why I proposed it. Set aside your "meme gem" comment as you referred to it as, it's still beneficial. Unless you know for a definitive fact that one outweighs the other. I don't mean to downplay what you're saying or that it may sound silly to use the arpen/stamina gem but what concrete numbers do you have to support the claim that one is better than the other? That's why I asked Fluffy as it seems he's tested and weighed out these numbers to a serious extent given his responses/creation of the guide.

TL;DR - What's better? +10agi/str or ~+0.7/0.8% arpen (the difference of arpen cap vs not).
    Meme gem.

10 agi 10 strenght that get further modified by Gbok. So 20 AP and 0.12% crit further modified with Gbok.

Tl;dr dont go meme gem xd

Also..

Assa rogue has better sustained DPS. Comparing sustained DPS only it's on par or above combat. But combat will outperform due to burst spells (KS, BF, AR).

Pepps if ya tell me that you're reading the guide so much, then how come I get questions which are already answered in the guide?
    Edited: June 5, 2020

13. June 6, 2020  

>This is with the nightmare tear

>This is with the meme gem

Also keep in mind this is from stats+gbok alone. We're not taking into account the slight crit boost which benefits Lethality + Prey on the Weak

14. June 8, 2020  
    Hiii Fluffy, thanks for the guide! I think I have a rotation Issue. I'm a 6.3 Combat rogue with 92% ARP and 45% crit without buffs. my XPT and HIT are all capped as should be.

I notice I do slightly more DPS with the Evi Build as with the Rup Build and i'm pretty sure it's because i'm playing the High Rup Low Evi wrong.

so I keep SnD up ofc and keep Rupture up 99% of the time unless I drop it quick for a max proc Evi, ( i wait for Ruptures Last tick to " tick " before refreshing it too as I understood that was the best way however I see rogues refreshing rupture before the duration is up and they are doing more damage than me).

so I keep SnD up, keep Rup Up and throw in an Evi if the RNG god allow me too, [ I am using the 2set BiS list fyi ]

and somehow I am doing more DPS with High Evi spec, keeping SND up and throwing as much evi's as I can.

100% I am doing something wrong due to my lack of knowledge as I am kind of new to rogue but I am definetly at a gear point where it is worth investing in the knowledge that sets the average rogue apart from the top ones.

Kind Regards,

Fuzzypokemon.

15. June 8, 2020  
    Hiii Fluffy, thanks for the guide! I think I have a rotation Issue. I'm a 6.3 Combat rogue with 92% ARP and 45% crit without buffs. my XPT and HIT are all capped as should be.

I notice I do slightly more DPS with the Evi Build as with the Rup Build and i'm pretty sure it's because i'm playing the High Rup Low Evi wrong.

so I keep SnD up ofc and keep Rupture up 99% of the time unless I drop it quick for a max proc Evi, ( i wait for Ruptures Last tick to " tick " before refreshing it too as I understood that was the best way however I see rogues refreshing rupture before the duration is up and they are doing more damage than me).

so I keep SnD up, keep Rup Up and throw in an Evi if the RNG god allow me too, [ I am using the 2set BiS list fyi ]

and somehow I am doing more DPS with High Evi spec, keeping SND up and throwing as much evi's as I can.

100% I am doing something wrong due to my lack of knowledge as I am kind of new to rogue but I am definetly at a gear point where it is worth investing in the knowledge that sets the average rogue apart from the top ones.

Kind Regards,

Fuzzypokemon.
    Let's start by linking your armory(just to be sure that you dont use some weird setup..)
    Then Low rupture always outperforms Eviscerate only on any normal long fight.
    I explained how to do Low Rupture in the guide. So you should re-read again or practice more ingame.

First ... 192728293031 ... Last