1. It varies ... 16-18,5k steady dps would be safe to say

2. It varies ... 16-18,5k steady dps would be safe to say
    sounds accurate, 19 - 20 if the aoe hits properly i guess
    btw suggestion if you are bis you are around 75 -80% crit in fight, so evi will crit a lot anyway, so you could switch this glyph for adrealine rush

and other suggestion for opener 1 x ss -> snd -> ss until 5 points (use tott in this time for energy) ->(blade furry if there is nothing to aoe later) envenom (you will have 5 deadly up afterwards)
    (ks should hit with this opener with all procs from start + hast pot still up and snd will be 2 - 3 secs for end)
    Edited: June 24, 2016

3. sounds accurate, 19 - 20 if the aoe hits properly i guess
    btw suggestion if you are bis you are around 75 -80% crit in fight, so evi will crit a lot anyway, so you could switch this glyph for adrealine rush
    You don't get 75%+ crit lol(76% being max if you got 0% miss chance and 0% dodge chance). Cuz of crit cap in the 1st place. Adrenaline rush Glyph is worthless, +5sec of it is meh.

and other suggestion for opener 1 x ss -> snd -> ss until 5 points (use tott in this time for energy) ->(blade furry if there is nothing to aoe later) envenom (you will have 5 deadly up afterwards)
    (ks should hit with this opener with all procs from start + hast pot still up and snd will be 2 - 3 secs for end)
    Just no... envenom's gona reset the Deadly stacks back to 0(and the ability it self from my PoV, doesn't seem to work the buff part of it). And by the time when you'll KS most of the buffs will be gone. Rogue's opener is all about to get the damn SnD up ASAP and burn KS then later make good use of the trinket procs etc.. with adre rush.

4. You don't get 75%+ crit lol(76% being max if you got 0% miss chance and 0% dodge chance). Cuz of crit cap in the 1st place. Adrenaline rush Glyph is worthless, +5sec of it is meh.

Just no... envenom's gona reset the Deadly stacks back to 0(and the ability it self from my PoV, doesn't seem to work the buff part of it). And by the time when you'll KS most of the buffs will be gone. Rogue's opener is all about to get the damn SnD up ASAP and burn KS then later make good use of the trinket procs etc.. with adre rush.
    75% is the limit for mele hits, abilitys have no crit cap and i do hvae sometimes over a 3 minutes fight 90% crit on evis thats why i suggested it. 5 seconds make a ton of energy for the most usefull ability

Was just a suggestion, if you dont like it you dont have to do it but it is the most effcient opener there is, in my opinion (are you at leasting spamming ss till low energy before you rush your ks ? or are you wasting energy

5. 75% is the limit for mele hits, abilitys have no crit cap and i do hvae sometimes over a 3 minutes fight 90% crit on evis thats why i suggested it. 5 seconds make a ton of energy for the most usefull ability

Was just a suggestion, if you dont like it you dont have to do it but it is the most effcient opener there is, in my opinion (are you at leasting spamming ss till low energy before you rush your ks ? or are you wasting energy
    I know that abilities have no crit cap. And you don't get always 90% crits it's >>>"sometimes" <<<. The +10% crit will up your RNG for evi crits a lot.

2-3cp SnD followed by KS is the most efficient opener. There're 2 main things once again. Get SnD up and burn KS asap. So that you may proceed hammering the boss with adre rush infused trinket procs for maximum period of time and the most burst damage.

6. July 8, 2016  
    Update:

- Immunity to Combat Potency while using Killing Spree https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/22607 FIXED

7. July 8, 2016  
    Yeah, some nice changes coming in with this changelog. Warrior rage gain on training dummies is also finally fixed, by the way.

8. i ve read your initial post more or less and looked at that Recount SS. the dmg from rupture is not impressive at all even with talent/glyph/raid improvements to it.

afaik using rupture at bis/near bis gear will actually lower your dps. you are better off spamming SS + evis.

as for assa i suggest you and all the other rogue players to put 2/5 in relentless strikes instead of 2/2 opportunity and do envenoms at 3cp+. use mutilate as an opener and 1.8 daggers in both hands.

regards, Larraj.

9. afaik using rupture at bis/near bis gear will actually lower your dps. you are better off spamming SS + evis.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/24585

(:
    Edited: July 20, 2016

10. hello

im newbiee and interest to play rouge when read this thread
    i wanna ask, at 1st page about proffesions for rouge

Proffesions
    Primary proffesions:
    JC + Engi
    Engi + Tailor
    Tailor + JC

Secondary proffesions:
    Cooking
    Fishing
    First Aid

Engineering is the best profession for PvE. Try to get it as soon as you plan to go into PvE.

Why engineering is the best profesiion for rouge (PVE) ?

can u explain it what benefit rouge get if take
    JC + Enig
    Engi + Tailor
    Tailor + JC

Thx a lot man for ur kindly explanation

sorry for my bad english

11. can u explain it what benefit rouge get if take
    JC + Enig
    Engi + Tailor
    Tailor + JC
    JC is the best proffesion for pure stats. It gives a little bit more than other proffesions + you can choose what bonus it will give you (only 2 profs that can give you extra amor penetration = best stat for combat, and this one gives slightly more than bs).

Eng has on use haste on gloves enchant that you can pop together with your other dps cooldowns to get even more from it. In addition nitro boots are pretty neat as well (basically second sprint).

Tailoring gives ap proc - it's slightly weaker bonus than eng, but you don't have to pay any attention to it (you have to think about using your gloves on cd).

12. i ve read your initial post more or less and looked at that Recount SS. the dmg from rupture is not impressive at all even with talent/glyph/raid improvements to it.

afaik using rupture at bis/near bis gear will actually lower your dps. you are better off spamming SS + evis.
    regards, Larraj.
    Mmm. Did u count in the part where evi does potato dmg, if it doesn't crit? Meanwhile rupture'll always do average damage or better.
    Then there's also that Rupture DPE (Damage Per Energy) is better than Eviscerates. It might not always hit harder, it's that the energy cost for rupture is less and therefore when you average out the damage done by Eviscerate and Rupture and then compare it to energy cost, rupture usually wins.

Ya see when it comes to wut abilitie to use as a rogue or feral cat, it's not just wut hit harder but also wut's more energy efficient aka DPE.

Here le prof: Evi + Rupture spec all in 1 glyphs included for data.

NOTE: NPC armor is not included.

NOTE: Rupture DPE is even higher with a bleed debuff on the target.

Above applies only, if rupture ticks for the full duration ofc.
    The DPS gain ain't much it can be from 200-400 but a DPS gain is still a DPS gain.
    Edited: July 20, 2016

13. sorry but i m not convinced. the dps increase seems too small to change my setup because of a potential bug to evis.

14. Then you missed his broader point. What he said holds true regardless of the bug with Eviscerate atm. When glyphed and specced for, Rupture is simply a superior finisher to Eviscerate, to a point where if you were meticulously maximizing your single target DPS as a combat rogue, you'd want to use a low rupture rotation that incorporated those elements.

15. sorry but i m not convinced. the dps increase seems too small to change my setup because of a potential bug to evis.
    Whenever you're convinced or not I personally don't care at all, as it is your DPS loss not mine :p. Facts're facts, either you accept them or you don't :). Eviscerate is semi-broken atm that's also a fact + my explanation was for a fully working evi anyway.

UPDATE:
    - Prey on the Weak randomly stops working. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/28387
    K go upvote
    Edited: July 21, 2016

First 1234513 ... Last