1. Hey there, i have a question. So i got Frost Giant's Cleaver HC from 10man ICC and Bone Warden's Splitter from 10 man ICC, but i have the Rib Spreader dagger from 25 man ICC and it has more dps than the Bone Warden axe, i saw one rogue playing with a 2.6 axe and 1,8 dagger and i was curious should i stick with Axe/axe or i can play with Axe/dagger since the dagger is stronger than the axe i have atm.

2. Hey there, i have a question. So i got Frost Giant's Cleaver HC from 10man ICC and Bone Warden's Splitter from 10 man ICC, but i have the Rib Spreader dagger from 25 man ICC and it has more dps than the Bone Warden axe, i saw one rogue playing with a 2.6 axe and 1,8 dagger and i was curious should i stick with Axe/axe or i can play with Axe/dagger since the dagger is stronger than the axe i have atm.
    Frost Giant + Lungbreaker hc (valithria 25, 1.4 dagger) probably yes, never looked into it but I'm pretty sure the extra damage and extra stats compensate for the lack of axe specialization.
    Frost Giant + a 1.8 dagger no.

3. question about hit rating.

Yellow no miss Hit: 99 with Precision
    Poison no miss Hit: 315 with Precision 237 with a Shadow Priest or Boomkin + Precision. But there won't be always one in party/raid.
    White no miss Hit: 722 with Precision

i am at the stage of doing 10hc and 25hc icc, and we will always have a spriest or boomkin in the raid.
    does having 315 plus the bonuses from those classes have any benefit at all to my dps?

or should i aim to reduce my hit rating down to 237 for those raids?

4. question about hit rating.

Yellow no miss Hit: 99 with Precision
    Poison no miss Hit: 315 with Precision 237 with a Shadow Priest or Boomkin + Precision. But there won't be always one in party/raid.
    White no miss Hit: 722 with Precision

i am at the stage of doing 10hc and 25hc icc, and we will always have a spriest or boomkin in the raid.
    does having 315 plus the bonuses from those classes have any benefit at all to my dps?

or should i aim to reduce my hit rating down to 237 for those raids?
    No, no benefit at all. But a draenei on other hand will increase your dps unless you are whitehit capped which is unlikely.

5. No, no benefit at all. But a draenei on other hand will increase your dps unless you are whitehit capped which is unlikely.
    wdym you greatly increasing crit cap by boosting hit, and why dranei and not other hit source ?

6. wdym you greatly increasing crit cap by boosting hit, and why dranei and not other hit source ?
    One is spellhit, other is global.

7. How to avoid crit cap by playing 4 set? Like I gemmed lot of hit and cant reach arp cap. All slots taken and I miss like 2-3%. My crit is almost 64% and crit is 62%. Really curious..

8. I'm guessing you're asking how to get a higher white hit rating in order to not have any crit rating go to waste.

Going from 2t10 to 4t10 you really want to have everything in order. You really need the two Hit rating rings (signet of twilight and icc rep ring) along with the T10 shoulders in order to reach the raid soft cap (9% assuming sPriest/Boomie but no Draenei, 8% with Draenei) with about 100 hit rating from gems. If you're wasting your stats by going over the crit cap by a considerable amount, you should consider going back to Ikfirus + Gangrenous/Bladeborn. Note that 2% crit chance is equal to 90 crit rating going to waste, but you can work on your issue going the other way around.

I understand you can't reach the arm pen cap, but does that mean you are not gemming for it at all? I must assume that you are gemming Agility instead, which might be the reason you're over the crit cap. Replace the Agi gems with ArmPen gems.

Post your armory and we might be able to help you.

9. I heard even if youre at +95 % arp rupture spec is still better than evis spec, is this true ?

10. HI!

I saw sexycooldown amoung the misc addons list, is it working fully?

For me its working fine to track buffs, debuffs and item cooldowns, but spell cooldowns are not showing for some reason!

Thanks,

11. Currently I am soft capped arp(720) with a needle encrusted scorpion and deaths choice(hc). I have a few arp gems to get me to 720, otherwise I'm gemming agi until I get enough gear to hit arp hard cap with gems.

Question now is I just got a whispering fanged skull. Spreadsheet says it's a gain but every guide seems adamant about keeping and arp proc trunk until hard cap

Second question is if I do replace the needle encrusted scorpion, now I can go over the soft cap without wasting arp. Should I then transition to all arp gems? It would be a 160agi loss and put me at 880 arp vice 720. Crit would be 42 percent unbuffed after losing the agi

12. Currently I am soft capped arp(720) with a needle encrusted scorpion and deaths choice(hc). I have a few arp gems to get me to 720, otherwise I'm gemming agi until I get enough gear to hit arp hard cap with gems.

Question now is I just got a whispering fanged skull. Spreadsheet says it's a gain but every guide seems adamant about keeping and arp proc trunk until hard cap

Second question is if I do replace the needle encrusted scorpion, now I can go over the soft cap without wasting arp. Should I then transition to all arp gems? It would be a 160agi loss and put me at 880 arp vice 720. Crit would be 42 percent unbuffed after losing the agi
    You should definitely ditch the needle... it is an overrated trinket in my opinion. Especially since it only procs on crit. I would highly recommend swapping needle for WFS without a doubt, then proceed to regem full arp (taking into account to make sure you're hit/expertise capped also).

The general rule of thumb is that once you're above roughly ~500 passive arpen (arpen from gear only, no gems) then it's ideal to start gemming gear with arpen. That's my recommendation. I think you'd see a dps increase.

Cheers

13. I heard even if youre at +95 % arp rupture spec is still better than evis spec, is this true ?
    I've not done much testing, but played Evi spec for a few weeks with 100% arp and it felt I couldn't reach the same dps I do with rupture spec also at 100% arp. My guess is that you need a real good amount of crit too, since rupture can crit per tick, where if you don't crit with evi, you miss out on damage.

14. Hello, I was wondering what setup I should go for and I read your guide and found some 2set and 4set rogue dps videos. Almost all of them had armot penetration capped but i've came across with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UROvsnXzi6c and here this guy has 1379 armor penetration. So my question is, can we play lower armor penetration to gain extra stats that is needed to make a more balanced setup? What are your thoughts on it? Thanks in advance :)

First ... 223031323334 ... Last