1. This is a good guide very nice work but a question orc or troll for combat spec from a racial stand point?

2. This is a good guide very nice work but a question orc or troll for combat spec from a racial stand point?
    Orc is superior due to the additional Axe expertise racial. But since expertise is fkt at ~21 instead of 26 troll is on pair with orc. You won't notice the dps difference at all.

3. Orc is superior due to the additional Axe expertise racial. But since expertise is fkt at ~21 instead of 26 troll is on pair with orc. You won't notice the dps difference at all.
    Gonna probably go with orc for expertise and blood fury racial but also the t10 rogue gear looks better on male orc rogues then trolls.

4. Updated a bit with the stuff that I've forgotten to add and stuff that has been discussed about.
    Also please stop asking me in teh game stuff that I've explained/written here already. It gets silly when ppl ask me the rotation over and over again as if it wouldn't be written xD.

And lastly UPVOTE THE DAMN bugs on bugtracker. Appart from eviscerate everything else has low upvotes ;_;....
    Edited: August 22, 2016

5. What would bring more dps... normal havoc and hc dbw, or hc havoc and normal dbw?

6. Is mongoose viable enchant? Like berserking on MH and mongoose on OH?

7. What would bring more dps... normal havoc and hc dbw, or hc havoc and normal dbw?
    Havoc (hc) & DBW (n) > Havoc (n) & DBW (hc)
    (Weapons affect your dps more than trinkets.)

Is mongoose viable enchant? Like berserking on MH and mongoose on OH?
    400 AP > 120 AGI + 30 Haste, hence the double berserking enchant is the better choice.

8. does berserk stack, or double berserk only keeps your berserk active all the time?

9. does berserk stack, or double berserk only keeps your berserk active all the time?
    It does stack. Same goes for mongoose.

10. Hey I'd like to know why Vigor(talent) is not viable for combat rogues?

11. Hey I'd like to know why Vigor(talent) is not viable for combat rogues?
    Unless you're energy capping extremely frequently in an encounter, and you shouldn't be, the only benefit from the talent is 10 more energy to potentially spend on 1 extra Sinister Strike or finisher in a fight

12. Unless you're energy capping extremely frequently in an encounter, and you shouldn't be, the only benefit from the talent is 10 more energy to potentially spend on 1 extra Sinister Strike or finisher in a fight
    I see thank you sir

13. Updated. I've split the stats section into 3 parts. That should make life to new rogues a bit easier :p

14. Update:
    Eviscerate is fixed. Tested it on dummy, ToC and ICC. Sometimes the crits're gona be just 200% instead of 240% but blame that on Prey on the Weak. And ye rupture still beats eviscerate.

Also rogge halion pov: Halion
    Edited: September 9, 2016

First ... 2345614 ... Last