1. I really like the way you've restructured your guide to account for some of the 'what ifs' and play style preferences. I personally prefer the Evisc route even though you've shown the value of rupture.

I'm not BiS yet but I found the extra haste helped me a lot when I was getting beat by rogues with less ArP and less hit than myself. Breaking down the recount and skada damage I found it was the instant poison procs and extra strikes / sinisters that were causing me to slip down. Gear comparing revealed they had pieces of gear that had haste which I don't have yet. Your adjustments to the recommend crit to aim for makes more sense now than from your original posting.

Despite my preference for Evisc I do look for useful moments to pop a rupture during encounters, specially when I'm going to have to move or fight mechanic is going to yield me incapacitated for a few seconds (PP, BQL fear, BPC pushback from Valanaar's empowered vortex, Saurfang just before beasts pop and I don't have KS or BF CD's etc. etc.).

Very nice job overall with maintaining your guide over time.
    Edited: September 9, 2016

2. looks like they fixed eviscerate according to the changelog

3. They're not very good about keeping up with publishing change logs with each update patch release (trends show at least 3-4 patches go out before we finally see changelogs). Fluffy confirmed in his bug report about 4 days ago he noticed Evisc was fixed

4. In that PoV you seem to be using double mongoose, is it for testing purposes or do you find it superior to double berserking?

5. In that PoV you seem to be using double mongoose, is it for testing purposes or do you find it superior to double berserking?
    I was wondering the same thing although his armoury still shows double berserking on his weapons.

6. My god. Am being stalked so badly all the time xP. Who knows maybe double goose's better maybe not :'). See it for yourself :p
    But yea am updating teh guide, whenever I think of something better to add or to change

7. My god. Am being stalked so badly all the time xP. Who knows maybe double goose's better maybe not :'). See it for yourself :p
    But yea am updating teh guide, whenever I think of something better to add or to change
    You have tons of fans, be careful, some of those might have invaded your guild :PPPP

8. In that PoV you seem to be using double mongoose, is it for testing purposes or do you find it superior to double berserking?
    Well it certainly shouldn't be. They have the same PPM so it mostly comes down to 400 ap vs 120 agi + 30 Haste. As far as stat weights go, the former has the edge. It's not a huge difference by any means - but a difference nonetheless. It's small enough that anyone could go into a raid with 2x Mongoose, observe great results anyways, and then erroneously conclude it to be superior.

9. Well it certainly shouldn't be. They have the same PPM so it mostly comes down to 400 ap vs 120 agi + 30 Haste. As far as stat weights go, the former has the edge. It's not a huge difference by any means - but a difference nonetheless. It's small enough that anyone could go into a raid with 2x Mongoose, observe great results anyways, and then erroneously conclude it to be superior.
    Since the proc rate is the same, berserking definitely looks to be the better option. I guess mongoose for testing purposes since eviscerate damage scaling is fixed and we all know how eviscerate works, useful on crits, not on non-crits. I guess if you think the crit added DURING the proc from 240 agility is going to give you a crit on the 1-2 eviscerates, that you are going to do during the proc, that it's superior to berserking. Of course, that's just plain silly. :P

10. It's not for the Evi crits... As long as the goose double procs it imo outperforms the zerker. The ~4% crit is nice alongside with 300 AP(While fully buffed and due to GBoK) + the sparkling look is nice :>. Going from 61% to 65% or so crits on melee hits makes it awsm at least for me. But yea both enchants're pretty close to each other. I just went goose for the looks more or less.

11. Amazing guide and I absolutely love it. Not just from that obviously hard work put into formatting & looks so people can easily see it, but for providing proof for what you've stated which is quite important when making these guides (Also, pointing out alternatives/workarounds).

Random cocky references directed towards certain situations are funny.

12. Updated:
    - Rotation added my hidden trump card xd
    - Talents
    - Crit suppresion for crit cap.
    - Added some additional explanations of 2set vs 4set
    - Added on what to do at ICC bosses + Halion
    - Removed some of the cooky stuff c:

New bugs:
    - Glancing blows doing 5% less damage. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/28494
    - Cloak of Shadows specific bugs: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/31674 and https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/31675
    - Blade Flurry hitting a 2nd non-present target: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/31671

And finally. Only Prey on the Weak needs to get working 100%, the glancing blow damage needs to be fixed and combat rogue works more or less 100%.

Our normal DPS should be around 13-14k w/o the buff. So around 17-18k steady (on fights longer than 3 mins) with the 30% ICC buff. The 2 min burst DPS should be somewhere around 19-21k single target not with blade flurry hitting a 2nd target. Therefore we can't really beat mages and hunts who push into the 20kish+ w/o any probs all teh time.
    Edited: September 30, 2016

13. Updated again. I got no idea what else shall I add atm.

14. Updated again. I got no idea what else shall I add atm.
    Off the top of my head:

- Some mention of Expose Armor. Rogues might very well be needed to maintain it in 10 man's, and even in 25 man's if your warriors die.

- Glyph of TotT and a note of its value, both DPS-wise and utility-wise - that extra 4 seconds of TotT on your tank is a huge threat bump, not just because of the extra threat being transferred from you but also because of the 15% damage buff on him that stays up longer - to put it in extremely simplistic (but not entirely accurate) terms, it increases the potency of your TotT by up to 66.7%.

- Weapon swapping and its applications. Swapping to an OH with anesthetic poison on it to shiv off an enrage, swapping to a 2.6 OH or a OH with IP on it for AoE or to burst down a mob that won't stay alive long enough for DP to stack on it fully, etc.

- Rough stat weights based off the BiS gear lists provided here, as well as at other various gear levels.

Just some things I'd add.

15. Updated. 2lazy to add the stat weights my self. So if some1 wants to do them feel free so and ima update the guide again.

First ... 3456715 ... Last