1. Great guide, I have a Question I play in Lorderon. Currently TOC content. is it worth it to gem Arp or AP ? right now Im gemming Arp i have 749 arp /w gems w/o Arp trinket. Was wondering if AP is much better till we have access for ICC arp gear.. sorry my noob Question.. Thank you
    Edited: December 31, 2016

2. AP gems're a no go. Not even in BiS gear. Arp gems will be the deal for you in ToC.

3. hack and slash still proccing really low isn't it?, had 400+ white hits, procced 8 times. or does it count the blade twisting and instant poison procs as hack and slash.

4. hack and slash still proccing really low isn't it?, had 400+ white hits, procced 8 times. or does it count the blade twisting and instant poison procs as hack and slash.
    Correct. It's still the melee swing proccing it not poison or blade twisting. It's just that those 2 happen to proc at the same time as H&S did.

5. have you ever tested tiny abom? i know the proc almost seems inferior to the additional ap you get from the other trinks but ive seen another rogue do about 365 melee swings and taij procced about 35 times, doing around 2.5%total damage.

6. Hello,

Fluffybully, have question, i saw in youtube, that many rogues using rupture ratation, its ok. but about tallents. which decision should be better at this moment in icecrown:
    1. Evi 3/3 blood spatter 2/2 improved poison 5/5
    2. evi 3/3 blood spatter 2/2 ruthlessness 1/3 improved poison 4/5
    3. ruthlessness 3/3 blood spatter 2/2 improved poison 5/5
    Thanks, waiting info :)

7. have you ever tested tiny abom? i know the proc almost seems inferior to the additional ap you get from the other trinks but ive seen another rogue do about 365 melee swings and taij procced about 35 times, doing around 2.5%total damage.
    Replied bout that once already on assa rogue thread. Check the screenshot below.
    http://prntscr.com/dqz7m1
    Hello,

Fluffybully, have question, i saw in youtube, that many rogues using rupture ratation, its ok. but about tallents. which decision should be better at this moment in icecrown:
    1. Evi 3/3 blood spatter 2/2 improved poison 5/5
    2. evi 3/3 blood spatter 2/2 ruthlessness 1/3 improved poison 4/5
    3. ruthlessness 3/3 blood spatter 2/2 improved poison 5/5
    Thanks, waiting info :)
    I've given talents in the guide.
    The only thing that u could perhaps change is, if you go evi spec u can use rupture glyph.

8. Replied bout that once already on assa rogue thread. Check the screenshot below.
    http://prntscr.com/dqz7m1

I've given talents in the guide.
    The only thing that u could perhaps change is, if you go evi spec u can use rupture glyph.
    Why are you not using the talents in the guide? you seem to prefer evis build over bleed and still you dont use evis glyph but insted rupture? Time to update the guide?

you say rupture is best but still spec to evis?

9. Why are you not using the talents in the guide? you seem to prefer evis build over bleed and still you dont use evis glyph but insted rupture? Time to update the guide?

you say rupture is best but still spec to evis?
    And yes rupture is still best.

Evi talents with Rupture glyph. It's a spec to do pugs and gruns w/o having to respec :'). As I am lazy to respec from evi into pure rupture build for gruns. Plus it's a spec that goes well with 4set T10 bonus.

But sure I'll add it.
    Edited: January 6, 2017

10. Ladies and gentlemen.
    Today we got rogges our best fix.
    - Melee hits getting lost https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/37244 FIXED
    ^The above fix'll boost your dps by a lot. Assa spec even more.

- 4-set t10 double proccing https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/37171 FIXED
    - Killing Spree teleport range https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/33909 FIXED
    Edited: January 9, 2017

11. It says: pending
    And whoever reported that T10 4P set thingy is a moron and should be spanked by Bellsie <3

12. It says: pending
    And whoever reported that T10 4P set thingy is a moron and should be spanked by Bellsie <3
    It says fixed :'). And even if it's on pending, it can still mean that, it's fixed.

13. Hey I was wondering when should I change to Combat?

I am playing assassination right now, and most of the gear is for Combat which makes gearing assassination hard. For example, battered hilt doesn't give dagger, or EoT items give only ArP (245 items, even T9) so...Any idea when should I make the switch? At what GS or it depends on my ArP rather than item level?

Thanks for the guide, really helpful.

14. Hey I was wondering when should I change to Combat?

I am playing assassination right now, and most of the gear is for Combat which makes gearing assassination hard. For example, battered hilt doesn't give dagger, or EoT items give only ArP (245 items, even T9) so...Any idea when should I make the switch? At what GS or it depends on my ArP rather than item level?

Thanks for the guide, really helpful.
    If you'd have read the guide, you would know the answer already. Tip the answer lies under "Stats" section.

First ... 789101119 ... Last