1. Hello fluffy, can you explain your new gems crit oriented with the 2pcs and the evis build.
    Why did you do it? and is't viable ?

2. In this formula: 100% - 24%(Glancing hits) - X(Dodge chance) - X(Miss chance) +4.8% CRIT SUPPRESSION

How do we calculate what X(Dodge chance) and X(Miss chance)? I attempted to pull the numbers from the character sheet under expertise, dodge, and under the hit rating % and plug those numbers in but I'm fairly certain that's not the correct way to do it as the numbers seem way wrong. Anyone got some advice how to properly use the formula? :)

Thank you!

PS: I know the macro works just fine, I've tested it. However I would like to know for assassin rogue as the macro is designed to recognize the specific talents in combat tree to help calculate the crit cap.
    Edited: August 30, 2020

3. Hello fluffy, can you explain your new gems crit oriented with the 2pcs and the evis build.
    Why did you do it? and is't viable ?
    Cuz I can. Yes

In this formula: 100% - 24%(Glancing hits) - X(Dodge chance) - X(Miss chance) +4.8% CRIT SUPPRESSION

How do we calculate what X(Dodge chance) and X(Miss chance)? I attempted to pull the numbers from the character sheet under expertise, dodge, and under the hit rating % and plug those numbers in but I'm fairly certain that's not the correct way to do it as the numbers seem way wrong. Anyone got some advice how to properly use the formula? :)

Thank you!

PS: I know the macro works just fine, I've tested it. However I would like to know for assassin rogue as the macro is designed to recognize the specific talents in combat tree to help calculate the crit cap.
    104.8 - 24(Glancing hits) - 27 + (your hit rating inc talents) - 6.5 % dodge + (+X%from expertise)

4. hi, i have a doubt with my aldrianaƬs spreadsheet.. apparently i do more damage with glyph of eveiscerate, rupture and killing spree, without glyph of sinister strike.. does this make any sense? this is my armory atm http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

5. Glyph of Sinister Strike is not interchangeable. It's there to stay.

6. Glyph of Sinister Strike is not interchangeable. It's there to stay.
    i know, that's why i asked.. Aldriana's spreadsheet shows a higher output dps with those 3 glyph, without SS glyph, moreover, putting SS as 4th glyph it actually decreases my dps!! Maybe my sheet is broken, maybe i totally messed up my gear, i dunno :/

7. Can you explain why your guide says never gem for AP but Rogues in top guilds on Frostmourne are currently gemming AP like in Invisus, DPS All Stars etc. Can you explain this why?

8. Dont know if I replied to this post before. Anyway, thank you for the guide, learned and adapted, doing insane damage with my rogue right now.

9. Can you explain why your guide says never gem for AP but Rogues in top guilds on Frostmourne are currently gemming AP like in Invisus, DPS All Stars etc. Can you explain this why?
    Maybe because Frostmourne is not on ICC and are on Ulduar ?

10. Why is Tosk better than Umbrage hc when Umbrage hc is more gear score and more stats?

11. Why is Tosk better than Umbrage hc when Umbrage hc is more gear score and more stats?
    because tosks have most important stats and rs wrists secondary

12. Hello fluffy, I got a question with trinket procs and CDs
    After the initial opener CDs are used, should I pop each CD every time it is out of cooldown or save all the CDs till a trinket proc?
    Sorry for my bad English
    Thank you for the awesome guide ^_^

Edit:
    Got a question for assassination rogue too
    Is it okay to use 1.4 daggers on both hands in Naxx and Ulduar gear level?
    Edited: October 7, 2020 Reason: added an assassination rogue question

13. Hello fluffy, I got a question with trinket procs and CDs
    After the initial opener CDs are used, should I pop each CD every time it is out of cooldown or save all the CDs till a trinket proc?
    Generally you'd want to delay it. Depends on how long the fight is and depends if you have KS glyphed or not. If you're in a bad/mediocre group and your second KS is ready at ~60% boss hp (for example Fester in a pug run) you'd want to use it as soon as it's ready so you can do 3 ks's during the fight instead of 2. Never do them naked tho, try to time anything together with them (STS proc, a tott from your rogue partner, anything). If you're in a decent group and the dps is fine (for example a guild run on DBS with heroism on start) you go for 2 KS's instead of 3 and you delay your second KS up until your 3rd STS proc and right before or during your 2nd dbw proc. They don't sync in only for a few brief seconds, so you have ~40 second timeframe in which you have STS up followed by DBW. Choose either one of those procs + look for when you're getting the next tott. Pop your 2nd haste pot right before you get tott and do KS. I generally go for those 15 seconds of STS before the second dbw proc since the proc from STS is more reliable but it depends on how the tott's line up. If neither of you messes up, you can pop haste pot right at the beginning of your sts proc and still have it up for the next tott+ks.

14. Hello guys, very noob rogue here, please dont laugh at me, I was wondering if a boss can have two ruptures debuffs? In case we are running a two rogues setup. Thank you in advance.

15. Hello guys, very noob rogue here, please dont laugh at me, I was wondering if a boss can have two ruptures debuffs? In case we are running a two rogues setup. Thank you in advance.
    Yes, there can be two or x amount of ruptures at same time, so no worries. The only actual debuff you have to watch in rare cases is the expose armor, dont override the warriors sunder armor and you are golden.

First ... 212930313233 ... Last