1. And, a PSA - people, please learn how to use google drive, the files are read-only, but you can make a copy for yours and edit that however you see fit. I will NOT allow edits to the original files.

2. And, a PSA - people, please learn how to use google drive, the files are read-only, but you can make a copy for yours and edit that however you see fit. I will NOT allow edits to the original files.

3. The amount of combat rogues on Lordaeron is disgusting... and I haven't seen one doing even a remotely nice DPS...

also, the only useful advice in this thread are the macros

4. The amount of combat rogues on Lordaeron is disgusting... and I haven't seen one doing even a remotely nice DPS...

something ain't adding up if u knew everything said here but didn't know macros lol

5. The amount of combat rogues on Lordaeron is disgusting... and I haven't seen one doing even a remotely nice DPS...

I think its mostly becouse most of them follows guide like this :P

Mistake in opener (Slice and Dice has always prio to have it asap even for 1 combopoint only)
    Mistake in rotation (You may refresh Rupture if you loose no more than one tick. It is still dps gain compared to do Eviscerate and Rupture later)
    Mistake in glyphs (There is no way Glyph of Expose armor is worthy even if you need to keep it up 100 percent time. Casting Expose more often is for sure a bit dps loss but not as much as you sarcrifice by not having Glyph of Killing Spree, ToT or Sinister Strike. There is a missleading fact that avoiding this glyph is 10 percent dps loss. It is not. You still do Expose armor. You just need to referesh it more often.).
    Another mistake in glyphs, even more crucial (You never drop Glyph of ToT. Even without second rogue. You just pick another dps. In case of agro issue you simply /canceaura ToT after applied. It will cancel threat redirection but keep the dps buff.).
    Missing important detail about poisons (You need to apply Deadly Poison for the 4 percent physical bonus from your talent. After reading the guide, many rogues might have an idea to use double Instant on Valkyres on LK to get questionable dps boost and just loose 4 percent for all fury wars, hunters, ferals and retries. I was always thinking where is this myth about not using Deadly in such scenarios came from...)
    Edited: February 3, 2024

6. Have combat rogue and now i am 1037 arp with Baner jemed and no food and elixir.Now use NES but have and HWT . think replace nes to hwt.....

First ... 27353637