1. June 8, 2020  
    Let's start by linking your armory(just to be sure that you dont use some weird setup..)
    Then Low rupture always outperforms Eviscerate only on any normal long fight.
    I explained how to do Low Rupture in the guide. So you should re-read again or practice more ingame.
    Thanks for the reply fluffy

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

just fyi I currently have the Evi spec active.

definetly going to re read eveyrthing and practise more.

2. June 9, 2020  
    Thanks for the reply fluffy

just fyi I currently have the Evi spec active.

definetly going to re read eveyrthing and practise more.
    Get parachute instead of the haste enchant. Regarding your earlier message, rupture shouldn't have 100% uptime. Depending on your RNG rupture uptime can even go below 70% on some fights.

Not capping energy > SnD uptime > managing your combo points > everything else. Keeping rupture up isn't as high prio as you'd think. Your eviscerate and rupture damage should be similar at the end of a fight. On aoe heavy fights or fights with a lot of downtime and target switching, your eviscerate will even do more overall damage than rupture.

Example: SnD has 10 seconds left, rupture has 4 seconds left. You have 4 cp on the target and you just dumped all your energy. Your instinct would be to clip your rupture and start building combo points for a fresh SnD, which is wrong. Your best solution is doing an eviscerate, letting rupture drop for 5-6 seconds until you refresh your SnD and only after that come back to refresh your rupture. Doing an extra evisc and letting your rupture drop is better than rushing and clipping it or ,even worse, capping your energy in an attempt to not clip it.

This is a random LoD kill I found, you can clearly see that rupture didn't have 100% uptime and because of transitions/valks and other stops and target switches, evisc did more damage.

3. June 9, 2020  
    hello fluffy,

i'm playing rogue on icecrown and my current gearscore is 6.5k. i have 1400 arp with ''501 hit" and %50 crit unbuffed. my max dps on DBS is 19400 w/o hysteria, w/ tott and blood spatter w/ feral tank. i think my dps is lil bit low but my hit rating is lil bit high (: should i change some gems to any other stat?

4. June 9, 2020  
    hello fluffy,

i'm playing rogue on icecrown and my current gearscore is 6.5k. i have 1400 arp with ''501 hit" and %50 crit unbuffed. my max dps on DBS is 19400 w/o hysteria, w/ tott and blood spatter w/ feral tank. i think my dps is lil bit low but my hit rating is lil bit high (: should i change some gems to any other stat?

If we consinder 14400 as max sustained DPS you can pull off at BiS gear and w/o 30% buff, then with 30% buff you should sustain around 18.8k. If you are near that number or above you do good.

5. If we consinder 14400 as max sustained DPS you can pull off at BiS gear and w/o 30% buff, then with 30% buff you should sustain around 18.8k. If you are near that number or above you do good.
    i've seen some 20-22k dps on DBS with some rogues so i confused and i asked it. btw thanks for a reply fluffy

6. Hi Fluffy, just wanted to say thanks for the guide, very good information available. I was reading through the thread and at one point you shared a 10HC/25NM set-up but it does not seem to be available form the dropbox link anymore. Any chance you could share that again ? Cheers!

7. July 2, 2020  
    Hi Fluffy, just wanted to say thanks for the guide, very good information available. I was reading through the thread and at one point you shared a 10HC/25NM set-up but it does not seem to be available form the dropbox link anymore. Any chance you could share that again ? Cheers!
    No sorry its gone :( .

Anyway there is some invidual who does random inspections and makes yt videos of that(Comes from A... guild and is nick starts with A..) ..
    For the love of c'thulu don't listen to what he says, when he inspects a rogue.
    And for those that did or do and uh might follow his advice.. when he says stuff like that you are over hitcapped as a rogue at 10% hit rating then uuuh yea no.
    Lastly any class that has dual-wield be it rogue or dk or shaman or warrior. Both MH and OH have 27% miss chance not just OH.

8. Is Hack and Slash still bugged? Im not at 80 yet but with 5/5 in HnS i'm only seeing 1% of my damage as ''hack and slash'' in recount.

TY in advance ..

9. Very nice guide for a beginner rogue like me :-)

10. Hello, i am currently on Frotourne where ULduar has just been realesed, i would love to know if hack and slash is still bugged, or the expertise for example, would love to see a full guide though >P .

11. Hello, i am currently on Frotourne where ULduar has just been realesed, i would love to know if hack and slash is still bugged, or the expertise for example, would love to see a full guide though >P .
    Expertise has been fixed a long time ago and hack and slash has been classified as a visual bug on recount (implying it works as intended).

12. Hello, i am currently on Frotourne where ULduar has just been realesed, i would love to know if hack and slash is still bugged, or the expertise for example, would love to see a full guide though >P .
    No it works fine. You can test that by doing 1000 auto hits on a dummy. You will get around 50 H&S hits (5%)

13. Thanks for the response! Now that Ulduar has been realesed in Frostmourne would be awsome to see a BiS list or little guide in this patch since the arpen cap is hard to hit and like the highest gear score weapons are Fists and not swords. For example is it worth to use x2 arpen trinks? Or is the Tier8 4 set bonus worht it since it doesnt give arpen? I would asume those questions would be aswered with a bis list, sorry if its asking too much im just new at combat in this patch and this guide has helped me a lot. Also would love to know if evis glyph is bugged.

thanks in advance.
    Edited: July 29, 2020 Reason: upgrade

14. When u are in ulduar patch, is it worth geming arpen?, is gemming AP still a huge NO? Are the fists on hardmode better than hack and slash since they give 10 more dps? Assuming is considered low gear, would u reaccomend low rupture rotation?

15. When u are in ulduar patch, is it worth geming arpen?, is gemming AP still a huge NO? Are the fists on hardmode better than hack and slash since they give 10 more dps? Assuming is considered low gear, would u reaccomend low rupture rotation?
    It depends on the weps that you got. If they got higher DPS then yes. And I'd aim prolly for crit 1st then ARP. Rupture rota yeah

First ... 202829303132 ... Last