2. June 7, 2017  
    I have:
    1397 armor penetration
    542 hit rating (16.53%)
    6.25% haste
    4913 atk power
    50.17% crit

Is that a little bit too much hit???
    hit rating seem abit... low.. you should maybe regem or take a look at your itemization :)

3. June 9, 2017  
    Am doin that most of the time :').
    Better fix that in the rotation part then,thats all why i mentioned it.

4. Better fix that in the rotation part then,thats all why i mentioned it.
    It is done :< .

5. Yo, my rogue is more or less adeguate, now the idea that Needle is going to waste is getting in the way
    I'm sitting on 995 armpen with my food and since it will probably be a while before I can get t10 and DBW, I think I should replace Needle for Banner
    This is my armory link: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile

6. Yo, my rogue is more or less adeguate, now the idea that Needle is going to waste is getting in the way
    I'm sitting on 995 armpen with my food and since it will probably be a while before I can get t10 and DBW, I think I should replace Needle for Banner
    This is my armory link: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    Download the spreadsheet , input your gear and see which giefs higher EP.

7. Download the spreadsheet , input your gear and see which giefs higher EP.
    I tried many times but, since I don't have excel, I rely on online viewers that mostly suck and **** up the sheet
    I guess I'll have to go balls deep and buy office hm

8. I tried many times but, since I don't have excel, I rely on online viewers that mostly suck and **** up the sheet
    I guess I'll have to go balls deep and buy office hm
    Don't go buying it for that lol. https://www.openoffice.org/ <---- I use that it's free. But if'd need to tell you right of the bat. Get both trinkets and try each one out on a dummy. DPS it for 5 mins. The trinket that will give you the higher avg DPS is better.

9. https://storage.googleapis.com/googl...Sv0.18r124.jar
    more faster way than the exel spreadsheet and same accuracy in numbers (MORE FRIENDLY towards people)
    tested myself , gave same stats
    only thing different is that its not telling you what rotation you should go just try it yourself
    gud for multilate rogue's to

one last thing
    every time when you want to see wich gems or what items are the best option bla bla ... do all the 25man raid buffs you will get cuz ppl still thing AP gems are the way to go and they are but without any buffs in 10man and 25man the things are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different so put first all the 25man/10man buffs and they see wich gems/gear/enchants/talents and glyphs are the best
    Edited: June 21, 2017

10. https://storage.googleapis.com/googl...Sv0.18r124.jar
    more faster way than the exel spreadsheet and same accuracy in numbers (MORE FRIENDLY towards people)
    tested myself , gave same stats
    only thing different is that its not telling you what rotation you should go just try it yourself
    gud for multilate rogue's to
    You're wrong.. Aldriana's spreadsheets are more accurate. The java app is fine and somewhat easier to use for the lazy people but inferior to the spreadsheets.

one last thing
    every time when you want to see wich gems or what items are the best option bla bla ... do all the 25man raid buffs you will get cuz ppl still thing AP gems are the way to go and they are but without any buffs in 10man and 25man the things are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different so put first all the 25man/10man buffs and they see wich gems/gear/enchants/talents and glyphs are the best
    I got no idea what ya've tried to say here, but AP gems're never good on a combat rogue.

11. Download the spreadsheet , input your gear and see which giefs higher EP.
    Ok, the spreadsheet seems to be working nice and I managed to make some important tweaking to my gear, yet for some reason it keeps pointing out that expertise is a very valuable stat even after cap (26/26) and that is bugging me out a bit. I put the 2 points in Weapon Expertise so the sheet should know well I'm capped, maybe I'm doing something wrong? The sheet could predict all of my stats correctly.
    In other news, I could make some tests on paper and found out just how valuable (and hard to get!) ArmPen can be past the 1k mark, which is where I'm sitting now. As I expected, changing Needle for Banner of Command in this specific scenario is a minor dps loss while making Armpen an extremely efficient stat, that is probably what I'll have to do once I can get my hands on a upgrade or two to begin the last march toward armpen cap. With Needle, instead, it looks like the spreadsheet wants me to hover around soft cap and stack agility, which is an interesting resolution. More tests are needed.
    What I really want to see, albeit probably impossible, is a spreadsheet that calculates the right combination of pieces, enchants and gems starting from your list of gear, that would be a dream.

With my current gear it seems impossible to reach cap without DBW, and my most obvious upgrades in reach can't give quite the kick for that yet. I think I'll probably go with the soft cap and start stacking agility, farm banner anyway and when I get my hands on a few t10s I'll go for the armpen cap again. I like low rupture anyway.

Anyway, T9 legs are obscenely hard to replace, no Combat Rogue can pass Hit + ArmPen
    Edited: June 23, 2017

12. Do you have by chance checked the "Allow Recommendation of expertise gems"? If so uncheck it.
    26/26 expertise is enuf. Don't go for more also I'd stick with your current gemming choice.

But yeah u pretty much need IC gear to get the hard ARP cap and to maintain healthy hit rating. Don't replace HWT tho. It's pretty much BiS till you get STS from RS.

13. Do you have by chance checked the "Allow Recommendation of expertise gems"? If so uncheck it.
    No, it's still unchecked
    I won't change gems simply because the projected dps increase is fairly low when compared with the resources I'd need to invest
    Just, how sexy Glinting Ametrine is

14. Hey, thank you for the great guide, it has helped me a lot so far.
    I have a question though:

Now that i have ARP capped, EXP capped, 315 hit and 48.2% unbuffed crit, I would like to go down the haste path and start gemming that instead.
    I'm not sure if +20 haste gems in any slot are a good choice, or if going for 10agi+10 haste ametrines on yellows is the better option.
    What should I do?

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last