1. Hello I was hoping to get some advice on a very specific matter.
    Right now I'm on 85% Arpen, using a mace on main hand and the mace talent for 15% more arpen. I do have nice axes to wear, but I only go up to 88% arpen. Should I continue to use the mace until I get my sharpened twilight scale? In that case I know I can cap arpen and use hack n slash.
    Thank you in advance :D

2. Could you name the weapons that you have available? Because if the base damage and ilvl difference between your current mace and the axe is big, you're better off spec'ing into hack n slash even at the cost of not being arp capped. But I'll have to see the weapons first, you can also drop an armory link so I can see the rest of your gear.

3. Hello sprotess and thank you very much for answering. The Mace and The axe are both ilvl 264. aswell as my off-hand axe. So im using mace talent because I believe my whites go up a little bit due to 15% more arpen, so my whites are 100% arpen.
    Im not a player on this server, unfortunately i can not link it to you, but i believe it is a matter of intuition, what do you think would yield the most dps, ty again.

4. If you can push your arp to ~90% switch to swords/axes. If you can't by any circumstances, keep the maces.

5. Okey Sprotess i understand your point, im using low rupture build but i understand sinister strikes benefit from arpen aswell, so im gonna give it a shot, thank you very much for responding on such short notice, love you :D

6. Low rupture only excel if you are arp cap, cuz Evi totally depend upon your arp. I would suggest you to stick with high rupture cycle and use Evi as filler till you hit arp cap.

7. Hello, guys.
    Wanted to ask u few questions about BIS combat.

Does any other raid members improves VILE POISONS damage(curse of elements, DK's buff)? and why can't go 3/3 VILE and 2/5 to IMPROVED POISONS? where is the difference?

8. Okay, so basically i started to play rogue and im in the middle of gearing it. Im gemming it agi, but i don't really know at what % i should start gemming arpen? Arround 600-800?

9. Hello, guys.
    Wanted to ask u few questions about BIS combat.

Does any other raid members improves VILE POISONS damage(curse of elements, DK's buff)? and why can't go 3/3 VILE and 2/5 to IMPROVED POISONS? where is the difference?
    Go one page back and you'll see the answer

10. Okay, so basically i started to play rogue and im in the middle of gearing it. Im gemming it agi, but i don't really know at what % i should start gemming arpen? Arround 600-800?
    Rule of thumb:

At ALL TIMES have: 8% hit rating, 26/26 expertise (assuming your talents are correct)

IF your best trinket has an Armor Pen proc (Mjolnir runestone, Needle-Encrusted Scorpion, Grim Toll), THEN gem ArmPen for softcap, which is calculated with 1400-TrinketArmPen = Soft cap (it's 722 for NES)
    IF you can get to Armor Pen cap (1400) without comprimising Hit and Expertise cap, THEN gem ArmPen for hardcap (you need Deathbringer Will

And here I add to the rule:

IF you can't get to Armor Pen hardcap, and you have any of these trinkets: Whispering Fanged Skull, Death's Verdict, Tiny Abomination in a Jar (why tho, Heroic is barely worthwhile) or Darkmoon Card: Greatness*, pair with a Herkuml War Token (which is great if you're short on Haste anyway), gem Agility in reds and mixed Agility in yellows until you can hit Armor Pen hardcap with a Deathbringer Will or a Sharpened Twilight Scale drop.

11. "Low rupture cycle is the most difficult one, it will require a lot of attention, practice and rogue
    prowess to master it. But once you do, it will yield the most DPS."

This is what i read in the topic.

then i went to see your armory, and you are not using 2 points on Blood Spatter..but using 3x on Imp. Eviscerate.
    Why ?

(and btw, amazing guide dude, what a work...!!!)

12. Because not every pug raid has a cat/arms warrior. And Evi spec performs better with 4-set. And lastly cause I am lazy to track rupture DoT.

13. i'm playing orc rogue but i dont like her visual. i wanna go to blood elf but lil bit scaring about to dps difference. its big or doesnt matter? (full buff in icc etc.)

14. This is outdated, agil+haste is better than agi+crit in the gem slots, run a sim craft on both and you'll see the difference, Ive ran full hit build, full agi, agi+crit in yellows and agi+haste in yellows. Agi+haste wins every time. More autos = More auto dmg = more energy regen from off hand. Crit is rng and those agi crit gems are such a small increase that the crit rng is basically the same without them.

15. Yo fluffy, you still active?
    Two questions. 1) When you're about to transition on LK, do you build your CPs for SnD to have it on Ragings, or you spend it all on LK?
    2) If noone puts sunders, I should use Expose right, and what would priorities be if I have to use Expose and I'm on rupture spec? do I wait for at
    least 4 CPs or spend those earlier if I can squeeze it?
    I'm asking it here on forums cause someone else might have the same question. Greetings

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last