1. June 4, 2016  

Warrior Sudden Death Spec, is it really worth it?

I haven't played Wotlk since retail bought Cata so i don't know how things work anymore
    Execute hits just little higher than Mortal Strike, im almost certain i used it back then, but now im not so sure its that amayzing. It just seems to be its not that great dmg for 30 rage, when u probably have overpower up in 1 sec or mostly 2. U could use heroic strike instead for good dmg and half the rage. Also Commanding pressence is terible?
    Any experienced warrior pls explain <3

2. June 5, 2016  
    I'm assuming you're talking about PvP

Execute is usually used a filler. You don't want to heroic strike when you're not fed with rage; absorbs will especially hinder your damage if you use heroic strikes without getting fed.

You have about 3-4 main abilities to do damage which are obviously: Rend, Mortal Strike, Overpower. You can use other spells for damage however things like thunder clap and slam are kind of redundant since the damage isn't too impressive. You'll often find that you have nothing to do damage with if Overpower and Mortal strike are on cooldown; having execute to 'bank' will essentially allow you to deal more damage.

Coupled with the Glyph of Execution, you will find that executes do significantly more damage.

Commanding presence for PvP? No. The points can be used elsewhere. Have a look at the specs of the top warriors on every realm, I am quite certain you'll find most of them do not go with commanding presence; and you'll also find they go with sudden death spec.
    Edited: June 5, 2016

3. June 5, 2016  
    As a long-time pvp warrior myself, I have to agree with Multisnipe here. The talent regularly adds a "filler" ability to where you will often find yourself waiting many seconds before having a damage ability to press. During these wait times, I will find myself so desperate to put out additional damage that I'll even be tempted to hit Rend again, despite having just applied it only a few seconds ago. Having Execute in those gaps of damage is invaluable in more than just "more damage". It makes the spec more fluent and fun in these cases, because we all know that sitting for sometimes even 5 seconds or more at a time, just to press another button, watching your auto attacks (which is like watching paint dry), is incredibly dull and boring.

4. June 5, 2016  
    If you are talking about pvp, 2 or 3 talent points should be spent on Sudden Death talent. You will use Execute as a filler, which deals a quite amount of damage if combined with the Glyph of Execution. On the Fury tree you should spend your talent points only on Piercing Howl and Blood Craze.

If you are talking about pve and you want to try the Arms Execute spec, on the third Fury talent tier you should spend 3 points on Improved Cleave, 1 point on Piercing Howl (it may still be useful to control the adds in some boss fights and dungeons) and only 1 point on Commanding Presence, in order to step down on the fourth tier and get the Improved Execute talent.

Talking about dps rotation, do you guys know if Mocking Blow is still abusable with the new core?
    Edited: June 5, 2016

5. June 5, 2016  
    improved harmstring>sudden death

6. June 5, 2016  
    Talking about dps rotation, do you guys know if Mocking Blow is still abusable with the new core?
    No, it isn't abusable. It no longer does damage to players.

7. June 5, 2016  
    improved harmstring>sudden death
    You can have both of them with a talent spec like this one:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#LhbGbfIt0rrRzGdioGx0s
    Even if both talents are quite pointless without the proper glyph combined and you can choose only between Glyph of Hamstring or Glyph of Execution, since Glyph of Rending and Glyph of Mortal Strike are both mandatory. It's your choice, since most of the classes have spells which let them remove movement impairing effects.

P.s.: thank you Mercy.

8. June 5, 2016  
    Yea i tried every option. commanding pressense isnt worth due flat amount instead of percentage. no scalling . Also calculated Blood Craze+ Second wind and they heal 2.16% /sec when both are active. thats why i was considering commanding pressense. more health more heal. but this 2.16% gets cut in half by debuffs so its 1.08%. calculated to see if is close to the MoP heal. Hiting 80 soon soooo ill need to farm some rep gear. i got 2 options for weap http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=41816 and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=44244 unless i miss something the Mace is way way stronger than the axe. due being slower and everything else higher. tnx for replys ill go sudden death